AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

So I just had my lowest cycle ever - 24 days. But lp was 15 days so I guess shouldn't worry. Normally it's 29-30 days.

Cd22 seems really early. Gonna test?
Sorry wantbump. Actually feels like AF is headed for me too

Thanks Cutie - I'm not that sad as temps gave me warning two days ago. Feeling good :) Hope you get your BFP!!

Good to hear and with your 15 day lp...that's worth celebrating!

Haha mine's always long , for couple of months it was 16days :nope: I am glad its back to 15days for now.

Gotcha. That's how I'm feeling right now. AF feels like it's coming which would be a bummer but it would put me back on a cycle less than 33 days!

I think I'm going to wait it out. I'm so confused over my dates. If I normally have a 28 day cycle and I ended up O'ing on day 11-12, should my period still come 14 days later? Or should I be expecting it Monday as goes by the first day of my period?

I think I'm going to wait it out. I'm so confused over my dates. If I normally have a 28 day cycle and I ended up O'ing on day 11-12, should my period still come 14 days later? Or should I be expecting it Monday as goes by the first day of my period?

Northern normally the luteal phase (from O to AF) is the same length. So if you O early your next period will come early. If you usually O at CD14 and your cycle is 28 days long - but you O'd on CD11-12 means your cycle will be 25-26 days long.

Hey cutie it's still early for you right! Hope it will be a BFP next time you test

Pretty sure I am tripping, but definitely sure I know my body :winkwink: lol....so I can't sit up for a long time, nor can I walk around without feeling winded...I had a headache on one side that felt more like pressure than a regular headache...:shrug: also the bloating hasn't changed since last week...:blush: or am I just fat?!? :rofl:
My lower back is killing me....i know chances are slim that I'm prego this month,but I am feeling more faith than ever...:hugs: to those who got snatched up by the :witch:
Staying in there until we all get :bfp:

So I heard that they're doing acceptance calls for the nursing program I applied to this week. I just bought a FRER 5 days sooner test. I'll test in the AM. That puts me at 12-13dpo so it should be accurate.

So I heard that they're doing acceptance calls for the nursing program I applied to this week. I just bought a FRER 5 days sooner test. I'll test in the AM. That puts me at 12-13dpo so it should be accurate.

good luck on both. keep us posted!!

BFN for me this morning :-( but AF is due today i think but could be due within the next few days so hoping it was just too early. not feeling hopefully though x

hang in there vickster. I'm pretty down myself today. AF is due Thursday and I'm pretty sure she's coming.

Ovia seems to think creamy cm is good. I know people say it's not reliable but I hope so!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 7
Dear friends... This question is completely out of the topic. But I really want to know you all think about it.... Sorry.

Has anybody tried Pre-seed here? Does it really work?

I think I do not have a lot of EWCM during ovulation. I am thinking of trying it in my next cycle of TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->