AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

I think I am off this cycle... :sadangel:

AF is due on 23rd and started spotting today!

Wish you all make great BFPs and Implantations... :thumbup:

Heap loads of sticky Baby Dust to all.... :dust:

I caved and tested yesterday morning with a Walmart cheapie. BFN, but I was expecting that. I knew it was too early at 10DPO, as I usually don't get my BFPS until around 14DPO. I was going to wait until today to test, (still too early) but I was up all night for a fundraiser, so wouldn't have had any FMU to test with! I'm going to try to wait until Monday to test (14DPO) but we will see if I end up having the will power to wait.

Whoever asked about CP- mine always remains very high and then drops very close to AF, like the hour before.

My CM has turned from very creamy and white to watery - anyone have any thought on that?

CP and CM have no meaning in very early pregnancy. I googled the heck out of that months back! So don't read anything into at all.

I'm feeling really good about this cycle. My temp shot up to 98.5 this morning, which is the highest my temp has ever been in the 12 cycles I've charted. I've had quite a few promising symptoms (needed a nap yesterday, woke up to pee last night with a full bladder then and again 3 hours later without drinking, constipation, and I've been overly emotional). I'm so anxious to test that I'm at the end of a 4 hour hold and will be testing in a half hour.. I'm only 9 dpo though so chances of a reliable result are slim, but I can't help my curiosity!

ETA: bfn.. but I'm not surprised. I'll be testing again tomorrow morning, but I'm not expecting much then either.

AF showed up :witch:... No more hopes this cycle...
I shall try again in the next cycle...
Friends making it through on this cycle plz shower some baby dust on me...

Sorry chica....here is some luck for next cycle :dust:

BFPs on Wondfo and FRER this morning, at 10dpo! Freaking out here!

Sorry chica. I hope you get your BFP next cycle!
Congrats, MrsK!! H&H 9 months!!

Omg MrsKChicago....congratulations!!! :baby: have a happy and healthy months!!!
:dust:

Congrats!!

Woke up this morning with killer boobs at 8-9 dpo. I still have this feeling that I'm out, despite that.

Sorry Chica!!

MrsK I just saw your news in another thread too - congrats!

Thanks, everyone! I'm resisting the urge to take 50 more tests....

I only had 2 symptoms that made me suspicious - my boobs have been a little sore since O, and I've had to pee a LOT, especially at bedtime. Fingers crossed that we get some more BFPs in here!

FINALLY it's testing week! I'm preparing myself for AF, but so hopeful that this is our month. Bring on the BFPs ladies!! :happydance:

Hi af due on the 26th for me 9dpo can i join in the wait please, tested today bfn on ic will test again tmrw i have no symptoms now but had more straight after ov lol now thinking did i imagine them & after seeing bfn today i made them dissapear :haha:

Hi mom2sam! Good luck!! Sometimes no symptoms end in a BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->