AF due 28th of June - anyone wana wait with me?

Did everyone have a good weekend? I'm off tomorrow and it's supposed to be 25 degrees and sun! Super excited!

My boobs are now sore enough that I'm seriously questioning it. Trying to hold off till Wednesday as test day, depending on how I feel. I think I'm due for AF on Friday.

Hi I have been trying to conceive for more than a year. Have taken opk and think this month I timed it right.
I am dpo 10, had cramps last week, yesterday had diarrhea and pinching cramps in the centre of my tummy. Around 5dpo had lower back pains. I have a really bad stuffed and runny nose. Took a hpt today, it was negative... I just hope this is our month. I will be testing again on dpo13. Normally by now I have bad nipple pain but for some odd reason I don't this month. Oh and last week I was craving pickles. Baby dust to all:winkwink:

When would you say is the best time to test again? Did you have endometriosis? I had it severe 8years ago but since all is well with my health :thumbup:

When would you say is the best time to test again? Did you have endometriosis? I had it severe 8years ago but since all is well with my health :thumbup:

Hi HK take a test on 13dpo as you planned if you can resist the urge!
I do have endo and I had a lap 1.5 years ago but I don't know how it is now. My doc asked me to go back if BFN this cycle so she can test and see how it is now as my PCOS is already in check.

I agree. Anything after 12dpo is probably fair game. I'm having a constant pain in my lower right side and it's driving me NUTS. This better be a BFP of some sort of I'm gonna have to go to the doctor :(

It makes me almost limp when I walk

Awww i hope we all get BFP, will test again on Wednesday will let you know how it goes.... Fingers crossed

Random question - what was everyone's bd'ing schedule like in relation to O? We only dtd one time two days before.

so... started spotting last night at 11DPO. Not heavy like normal AF and if it is definately AF she came 2-3 days early and that has NEVER hapened.
Guess I am out :(

northern_me, we BD'd everyday of the fertile window except for one. :blush:

Northern me, we bd the two days before o, the day of o and the day after that. We would have done it a couple of more times in my fertile window but my OH was away. I still feel good about it since we got the most important days.

Random question - what was everyone's bd'ing schedule like in relation to O? We only dtd one time two days before.

Northern this time O surprised me 5 days early! Later doc told me it could be because I started metformin. So we DTD the day of O but by the look of my chart now I think we DTD the day after O!! But I try to do it every other day until a pos OPK and then 2 days in a row. Doesn't work out like that all the time though.

Hi weekend was fab but bfn today at 10dpo thinking i'm out as both times i conceived i got clear enough bfp at 9dpo i know every pregnancy is different though so maybe just implanted late.
I dtd 3/4 times before ov & on ov day & a day after too so timing was good but dunno. No spotting yet but i usually spot 2/3 days before af arrives in full. Af should be here in another 3 days

Also had loads of creamy cm all week & today turned watery & stretchy mixed with ewcm. Don't know if that means anything yet

Fx crossed for everyone

Peanut sorry af came

pretty sure I'm going to cave and test when I get home :wacko: I can't take it anymore lol

Do it! I'm getting the itch to test but will hold off. I'm contemplating just waiting for AF to arrive so I won't waste money. I have several symptoms but just can't shake the feeling that this isn't the month. I've been tricked by my body before and don't trust symptoms at all!

Do it! I'm getting the itch to test but will hold off. I'm contemplating just waiting for AF to arrive so I won't waste money. I have several symptoms but just can't shake the feeling that this isn't the month. I've been tricked by my body before and don't trust symptoms at all!

yea, if I had to buy one I probably wouldn't. I have 4 IC's at home that I'll use through Thursday and then buy a FRER.

Do any of you use Ovia to track? Mine is telling me to test today at CD 22. Odd.

I don't but I heard it was a good app. That does seem really early to test! How long are your cycles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->