Af due around 26th July..anyone want to buddy up x

So it turns out that I've been reading the normal tests wrong! I have been doing the Answer ones and I always thought that control line was the one closest to the pee stick. Turns out that the line nearest the pee stick is the pregnant one so mine have just been getting stronger and taking the dye from the control line. I'm such an idiot.

Lol hopeful thats great news!!!! Don't worry about the 3+ it will happen soon!!

Lol Hopeful, don't worry!! ;) try to get out of the addiction to POAS, relax and let nature take its course!! :)

Glad to hear you and yr little one are ok :)

Hey ladies hows everyone doing ?
I am a bit concerned all afternoon i have had a kinda fluttery feeling in my uterus area and now it feels like a stitch aswell and just 5 mins ago its now gone kinda numb and tingly feeling a bit like pins and needles. I am only 4dpo so cant be anything good :-(

Weein sounds like gass to me I had that around that time!!

Could be !! Feels weird gas is only thing i can think of though since its too early for it to be pregnancy related. It was the numb feeling that had me worried but didnt last long thankfully !

Hi ladies hope u r all well. Thought I'd just check in. Sorry needed a bit of time off n prob still will for a bit just thought if update.. We managed to hear heartbeat on dopler last week .. I was 9+ 3 when we first heard it. We counted it at 172bpm .. I have been listening to it twice a day since.. It just makes all the hassles of the day go away. It's really weird. I'll only be 11 weeks on Tuesday but I'm sure I can feel the odd flutter and I noticed when I felt it other day I lost heartbeat on monitor and then found it again then it did it again. Who knows:)

I had my booking in appointment today .. Midwife a bit odd.. Bit giddy.. She said it was coffee.. I wasn't too sure.. Lol at least she was only a stand in.. I'll be having my scan in 2 weeks so I'll update u then.. Good luck to everyone this cycle xxn hope preggy ladies are feeling ok n not 2 sick n tired..my bp was85/50 today.. Now I'm a nurse m I know that's low.. Just wondered if anyone else was so low??

Take care apple xx

that's great apple!! and i have a friend that can feel her baby since quite early, the professionals (don't know if midwife or doc) told her that it is so because she has very healthy babies! i don't know if it's true but i hope it is in your case :hugs:

Hi apple and everyone! Hope your all ok! I have a Doppler too yay I love saying hi to bubs!!

Hope all you ttc girls are doing ok it's a horrid journey but it's so nice to have lots of support ((((hugs))))

awww can't wait til I have a little heartbeat I can hear :thumbup:
Glad you ladies are all doing good :hugs:

I am having quite an easy cycle this month, since I don't have any symptoms this month yeeha lol I think it's because I had counted myself out before we began because of the general anesthetic, only thing I can really say is the weird twitching etc & today I have like a stitch but it's kinda to my side so prob nothing related either

ah well next cycle will be here soon enough :thumbup:

Hey girls just popping in to see how you all are ? :flower:
Bit sad that this thread has gone so quiet now :nope:

Af is due today, nothing yet, no spotting yet either, feels like she is close though, fx she stays away !

Oooooooh weeyin i have my fingers crossed for you!!!!! please let us know xx

Hi girls.. Hope ur doing ok..good luck this month weeiin ...stay away af...

Nimbec.. Have u got your scan date yet.. Should get my date on Monday .. I've asked for week after ..fx everything is ok .. I do check HB every day which is reassuring.. Really want to see our beany now..

Hope everyone else I doing ok xx

Hi ladies, i'm the same old me, just grumpier lol! i think it's pms again. no strange symptoms whatsoever. just normal. i have a feeling i'm out but it's too early to say.

Nooooooooo what a bitch!!!!!!!!! So sorry!!!

Hi apple my scan is the 24th Yey!!! And 26th as we have to pay for a separate NT test! Let me know when you find out your date!

Hi everyone! Hope you're all ok and keeping going. Sorry to hear af came weeyin, don't give up. My oh had a general in March, had no idea it had an effect x

11dpo, tested today, i know it's early :BFN: we're so going for tests!! at least i won't ruin by birthday tomorrow, that's why i did it today. i've been a sobbing b*tch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->