AF has finally arrived after Miscarriage ... Who's with me for a MARCH BFP ! 3 BFPs

it shows up when i invert it too but me being the evap magnet i am going to sit back and wait this one out i dont want the let down of last cycle

Tabs, looks promising.

Jenny- hope a BFP comes soon for you!

I'm out. AF arrived this evening :(

7981 so sorry the :witch: showed up. Hopefully its the last one for nine months

Aww Jen I'm sorry! At least it's a fresh start for you!

No AF for me. No spotting. Only had that bit of tinged cm earlier when I checked to see how things were going...:blush: Temp still up to 98.9 during day. Tummy hard and bloated. Going on day 31. Tomorrow will be day 17 with elevated temp...

Happy to at least know what's going on now.

Ex congrats and tabs I see a pink line, so congrats as well.

Good luck to the rest, I've been awol cause I'm working etc so been busy.

Tabs - Definetly see a second line hun, fingers crossed :dust:

7981 - Really sorry the witch showed up :hugs:

Kelly - Thank you hun :hugs:

Jenny - Let that BFP come out to play! :D

I hope this is a start of many more BFPs to come!
10 DPO for me today and still don't feeling anything....not even a temp dip or spike but I haven't been sleeping well lately....

well fmu today has the same very faint line hasn't gotten any darker which leads me to believe that it may be a bad bath of tests and that its and evap even though it comes up in the time limit. Still have all the symptoms i have had since about 5 dpo so we will see what the next couple days bring. : )

jenny i hope you get that bfp soon we need some more bfp up here lol

7981 sorry to hear the witch came but one thing i have learned in ttc is if it doesnt work one month change it up the next that is why we added preseed this cycle and praying it works : )

lil how is your symptom spotting going ..and sore bb's mine really havent been sore they have felt full like they are going to burst and that made them achey

this is so funny but i think ttc has somehow in the last couple months became my new hobby lol but at least this hobby im hoping i can quit soon ; )

Tabs- go out and get some FRER! :) TTC has become my hobby too, hopefully only for the short term though. Good luck.

Hoping to see some BFPs very soon!

Tabs, sounds promising for you! Get some FRERs today! :thumbup:

Kelly, how are you doing with your wait?

It must feel so strange not to TTC after so long. But the new hobby becomes worrying about baby and tracking pregnancy. :haha: Such a nice hobby!! :) Even if I get my BFP I'll be in here to follow through with the other ladies who are in limbo still!

Well AF is a no show still. Woke up in a sweat this morning and dreamt I met 7981 (jen) at the gym. haha. Also dreamt about tornadoes coming through town. That one was scary, so real! I have no tests left...hate to go spend more $ on tests today. Grr. Deep down, I kind of know that I am pregnant, just want to see that BFP. I am never late, and being on CD31 now, that's just unheard of. Especially with temp being so high. I don't mind not being too excited now b/c I want to be further along before I get too excited. When I see a heartbeat, I will feel better. Until then, it doesn't feel real.

So....hello to another day of watching & waiting! More like 3WW for me! If it ends with a happy healthy baby, I really don't mind!!

My temp has stayed up too so im staying cautiously optimistic : ) hope you get that bfp with your new batch of tests jenny : )

Tabs, I am in limbo kindof...my temps aren't saying absolute for ovulation yet but today's opk are definately negative. Cm is going back to creamy. Kind of wondering if there will be no O for me this month. It's cd 18 and would think it would have finally happened by now. It's a wait and see...but get out there and get a good test for tomorrows fmu. Want to see a pic tomorrow morning to make me smile for you.

Same goes for Jenny...want to celebrate your bpf so your next hobby will be pregnancy watching:hugs:

Jessica - Have you tested hun? Your temps are still quite high, not everyone gets a temp dip or a temp spike. You never know :thumbup:

Tabs - Can't wait to see your FRER when you test with one :winkwink:

Jenny - Are you not bothering with anymore tests hun?

Lil - I thought I wasn't going to Ov this cycle but I did on CD19 and got my BFP, it can happen. Don't lose hope just yet chick :thumbup:

Lil maybe it will be a late O for u this month. If u were right mine was cd20-21! Fingers crossed for u!

Jen, how long did u have brown CM before AF showed? I have no discharge but if I kind of blot with toilet paper I get a little bit of brown. Hoping it is left from implantation.

Jenny- on and one of for nearly 2 full days, it was tiny bits of brown, most people wouldn't have even noticed. Then AF came last night really light and full on this morning. Hoping yours in IB. Where are you from?

I am never late. Burping and it tastes like the smell of dead fish. Gross.:wacko: No discharge last time I went to toilet. Today is second day with brown CM. It comes and goes so at least it's not getting heavier. Haven't quit testing per say just don't have any and haven't been to town. Jen we stay in Auburn, Alabama.

Just wish I could fast forward. Ex we've been cycle buddies, so hoping we are bump buddies too! Just realized I ate tons of pineapple last month. Maybe that helped!!:haha:

Every day that goes by brings me closer to :cloud9:.

Jenny - That would be lovely if we could be bump buddies, following our cycle buddy days :thumbup::hugs: Come on BFP's, I'm rooting for you!! :dust:

It's going.

Tabs get a frer or digi. It's still early for testing when I tested at 8dpo it took till 10dpo to get a darker line on a frer. The ics didn't darken till later for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->