AF to arrive the 29th...testing buddies?

I feel kinda blah...like I just wanna sleep and cry! And I don't care to get up and moving. I'm thinking wine sounds amazing! I always hate the time change. ..ughh!!

At least tomorrow is Monday! The new start to a week and new fresh start to the month very soon too :)

How are you today vkb3? I just feel so down today. Just got to do this whole thing again another month waiting to see what happens. I just don't know if I can take it anymore but I have to keep trying.

When are u next testing vkb3? I am proper bloated today. Boobs are still aching with random pains. Just wish I could know!

I found out about my last baba pregnancy 1st April so I am tempted to do a cheeky one on weds!! Will only be about 8dpo tho. X

I had a bfn this am :( ugh! I don't feel bloated at all anymore..but my boobs and back are still killing me. Cm right on track for "if you concived" and cervix high, closed, soft. This is such a wicked game :*(

I'm an emotional wreck. I guess I try again next month. I know I'm not out tI'll AF comes. .but losing hope

Oh no, sorry vkb3. You never know still got a chance. Still keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

Thanks...I've got af cramps now too...better luck next month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->