AF to arrive the 29th...testing buddies?

I'm due on 29 and really very scared to test now.
Testing with OPK however as i don't want to see bfn :winkwink: (Sounds Insane). OPK test line was almost like Control line.
i'll test on 29.

I'm due on 29 and really very scared to test now.
Testing with OPK however as i don't want to see bfn :winkwink: (Sounds Insane). OPK test line was almost like Control line.
i'll test on 29.

ladies look at this pick ! I'm about 10dpo and I tested and within minutes this was there .... EVAP or faint positive!!!!!???? it's killing me

EVAP OR FAINT POSITVE ? I hate the blue dye ones ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 11
u two are so funny! but dya know what!!!!! my son today asked me something really strange and i am not normally suspicious... he asked where is his family? i said who do u think ur fsmily are? he said they are in ur belly. i asked how many are in my belly? he said 10 hahahahahaha well..... funny enough i am doing a little experiment to see if i can 'encourage' multiple pregnancy. i am pretty sure i had a chemical last month! that apparently can make hormones a bit crazy and could make me release extra eggs. i also read about taking extra folic acid so i have been.

imagine i super over did it and i had 10 inside me??!!!! ha. i also took a calcium supplement.

i am way behind u guys! but i will keep poppin in if u dont mind?!

i get the pain in the side of my boobs pains too, think my boobs are the give away. oh yer, and hot flushes! normally the time when i think implantation occurs.

good luck girls! how r the symptoms anyway? r the kids playing with any new toys? xx

Looks positive! !! Yeah!! I did a clear blue and it was a bfn about an hr ago ;(

Congrats to you!

10! That's would be nuts!! I believe in that superstitious stuff...you have a baby in there!!

My boobs are still a little sore, and look bigger to me! My lower back hurta, I'm moody, and have a little white lotion like cm. I was only nauseated once today (but I'm thinking the prenatal vitamin are doing that ) my sex drive is very increased! ! But all 10 tests I've taken are BFN. Oh and I have done pretty good cramps kicking...blah!!

I know I have a few days, but I'm thinking om out as so close and even frer saying no. According to ff I'm 11dpo today. My problem with the pee is I go every hr!! I can't hold it, so not so good for testing I'm sure.

Can't wait to hear ur outcome! Make sure to let us know! !

Shivangil1210...let us know when you test too!! Good luck girls!

Grrr just feeling so crap today. Another bfn, on a frer this afternoon. I just thought by today, going by previous pregnancies I would get 'something' by now. Still could be in, af due from sunday onwards, could be monday or tuesday, but i dunno; lack of symptoms - nothings singing out to me.

Didn't open the cheerios lol! Belle says she doesn't like them anymore, but there is a little packet from a multipack in the cupboard perhaps I should go and have a sniff! And baby annabel was out again this morning, she was being given a toy bottle of milk, but it probably just means Belle is becoming a girly girl and playing with her doll!

The only slightly positive is that I am sure my sense of smell could be increasing today which is always a good sign for me. Gosh a lady who was standing next to me in the shop earlier really needed a good wash, she just STANK of wee, it was gross! And I've felt quite emotional but that's probable because I got another bfn.

Hang in there. ...I need you to be strong so I can be too!! Hugs!

Hi ladies, AF due 29/30
Not testing till 30th or 31st
Finished 1st round of Femera CD 7
Hope for a BFP for all of you ladies because I know how nerve wreaking it is ��

Tested today and got :bfn: :cry:
Periods due tomorow. Waiting for :witch: to arrive now.

Vkb3!!! I well reckon u r, well, based how I normally feel! I feel so much more horny wen pregnant, even before bfp. My sex drive increases so much, I could literally have sex all day hahahaha. I have checked my cervix in the past and I have found my vagina walls seem really thicker which I think contributes to that. Do urs feel like that? If u check. I don't normally believe in things like that but he has got me thinking.....

Aaww nature it is still early. In the past I have only had a proper bfp when I was 14dpo. Or maybe I ov'd later than I thought or Somethin. U just don't know...

I got up this morning and did my last ic - bfn. Then I actually had the cheerios for breakfast this morning, and do you know what? They smelt ok and I ate them. So then I brushed my teeth and I gagged, which I only do when I'm pregnant, and I thought, oooh maybe… then I went to work. Later this morning went to the loo - hello :witch:
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

So feeling quite crap and emotional at work, I see a lady who used to come in and attend to the jewellery (I work in sainsburys in the clothing department) she left before I came back from maternity leave in November, so last time I saw her I was pregnant with Poppy, but she knew what happened as she had signed a card. Anyway I said hello to her and she say 'hello, how's the bab… (obviously about to say baby) then quickly realising what she is saying and changes it to 'how are you' I just say 'fine thanks' then rush out and burst into tears out in the warehouse.

So all in all it's been a pretty crap day and I just feel so down and now drowning my sorrows with a bottle of wine. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh natnee I am so so sorry!!! I hope u will b ok?! Some people say daft things don't they!! I thought u cud have been. Sorry Hun xx

Oh natnee I am so so sorry!!! I hope u will b ok?! Some people say daft things don't they!! I thought u cud have been. Sorry Hun xx

Thank you happy! I am feeling quite sorry for myself at the moment. I know this is only our 3rd cycle trying this time and I know its not 'that' long but I just assumed i would fall quicker, as it was 1st time with Belle and Poppy, and 2nd with the mc. I'm 39 and now starting to get worried that I've left it too late and something's wrong.

I've heard worse though, not long after I lost Poppy and my old manager almost said, 'oh sometimes these things are meant to be' but quickly changed it to 'has anyone ever said to you that these things are meant to be' but I knew she was about to say it herself but quickly changed her words. And she's coming back to my department to be my team leader, bummer.

I bet ur feelin low! I don't blame u. Mayb have some u time if u can.....

That is a bummer! What a div. I think some people just don't think. If she does upset u just say what u feel like back to her! Might make u feel better xx

I tried feeling my cervix and for the walls to be puffy/swollen, anything. .I can't tell!! I think I imagine stuff now cause I want symptoms and a bfp.

Srry to all the bfn ; ( what a crock!! Next month girls!

Nat....I wish I could drink a bottle with you..ppl r so rude! I'm srry you had to deal with that. My heart hurts for you </3

Not me. AF due tomorrow but I had spotting today and yesterday. Still got bfn. Will test again tomorrow unless AF arrives.

I tried feeling my cervix and for the walls to be puffy/swollen, anything. .I can't tell!! I think I imagine stuff now cause I want symptoms and a bfp.

Srry to all the bfn ; ( what a crock!! Next month girls!

Nat....I wish I could drink a bottle with you..ppl r so rude! I'm srry you had to deal with that. My heart hurts for you </3

:wine: here's a virtual glass for you!!

How have you been doing today? Me feeling rubbish, a combination of too much wine last night, af and also our clocks went forward an hour last night so an hour less sleep to boot! Needless to say I dozed off on the sofa this afternoon. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->