AF to arrive the 29th...testing buddies?

vkb3

Reaction score
I just switched to this site from another. hoping to find some friends to go through this with. anybody do with AF on or around the 29th?

I could be, i'll be cd27 on 29th, and my last cycle was 27 days which was slightly shorter than the norm which is 28/29, usually 29. So will be expecting af anytime at weekend or beginning of next week. How many days dpo are you? I think I am 7/8 but only based on cm and opk so not definite with that.

I am also 7/8 dpo, due to cm and opk. I did take a hpt test today and got a bfn!! I cried, but kinda thought it was too early. I feel like I may have had implantation cramping sat and yesterday. My boobs are sore, smells are bothering me a bit, I've had a few bouts of nausea, and mild cramping. Peeing a bit more than normal. So not sure anymore...o was hopeful till I saw the bfn today :(

Mmm same sort of symptoms as me. One of my prominent ones I have had in previous pregnancies has been heightened sense of smell. I've been getting a few bouts of feeling queasy over the past couple of days. Could be promising, lets hope so. 7/8 dpo could be still early for bfp, well I hope so as i've done a test today too!! Just an ic so not sure how reliable they are, but satisfies my urge to poas! I thought I could see something, only when I held it up to the sunlight/lamp, it almost looked like I could see the outlines of a line, but I can't see anything when just looking straight at it. I've had this sort of thing before on these.

I did a first response early one..but still...maybe too early. My youngest is 6, so I don't remember much, and he was a pull out baby, so I didn't even realize I was preggo till I was late. I hope you get a bfp!!! I'm gonna try and not test daily :( but I have no will power. The stomach cramps are worrying me a bit tho, I always thought cramps were a bad thing. Another thing is my nipples have like lieele bumps on them..more so then usual!! Weird! Good luck..will be following for sure to see how it ends up for you :)

Did another ic and a super drug one on fmu and cannot see anything on them, maybe yesterdays was evaps?

I've found that this month i've had less boob ache than normal, had the odd twinge but they would be a lot worse by now, in the week before a due.

Mine was negative too this am :( maybe we are just to early..I woke up this am feeling great..ughh..no sore boobs or cramps, not even a little nausea. ...so bummed

Maybe we are a bit early still. I'm going to be conservative and say i'm 8 dpo just to be on the safe side, and so it's a bit early at 8. On the positive side we are still in plenty of time yet. Where abouts in the world are you?

We sure do have time! ! Most likely we are just now inplanting, and still need a few days for the hcg to register :) you and I are still in this and have to stay positive! I'm gonna test again Thursday. If I can make myself not tomorrow. Although I don't feel preggo whatsoever today ; ( I'm in Michigan .where are you?

I'm in Kent, in the UK, which is in the southeast of the UK. It's quite mad talking quite openly about these things to people all over the world, on the other side of the planet!!! 11 years ago we were getting ready to travel to the states, as we got married at the Little White Wedding Chapel in Vegas!! Then we went on to New York for a few days. Our wedding anniversary is on Monday. I'd love to head back to the US some day, just not sure when or where! We did have the opportunity to go back to New York later in the year, as my brother in law is running in the NY marathon plus it's his 40th around that time, so my father in law has hired an apartment for all the family but we're not going. I know, we're mad to decline, but we a) didn't know whether I would be pregnant or not and b) it would mean taking Belle out of school.

Anyway I'm going to do another ic this afternoon. I have always got my bfp's before in the afternoons. And also I've got them quite early, several days before af due. I think last time it was cd25, which is Friday, but I'm ever hopeful I might see something sooner. Now I've just typed it out that sounds ridiculous that I would get a +ve result already!! I guess it depends when (if) implantation happens!

Omg!! I also got married at the little white wedding chapel in Vegas!! I've been married almost 13 yrs. We have 3 boys..6, 9, 11. It had taken me this long to convince my hubby for another one.

Do you fb?? I'm not always online to chat but have the fb app on my phone. If so we could msg there easier about our progress? ?!

Come to think of it, all 3 of mine I tested positive around dinner time. My first we tried for, took 2 mths, my other 2 were pull out babies!! Which actually not being planned worked better! No stress!! With the first I tested a day before my period was due, and the other 2, the day I was supposed to start. With the last 2, I just had a hunch and felt bloated..nothing more.

Your right...it kinda was silly to test so early , I just want it so bad!! I should not have tho, cause the bfn made me so very bummed and sad. I'm still crossing my fingers amd praying..but concerned the few pregnancy symptoms I had have mostly disappeared.

It's cool to meet people this way!! Glad to have someone to talk about this with as I drive my husband crazy!

Another reason I'm worrying so much is my age... I just turned 36..and had an iud in for 2 yrs that was removed end of jan. I k ow time is not on my side...and I Google way to much and freak myself out!!

Hi Ladies I would like to join you,

12dpo today and AF due on 29.
Tested today and got BFN and got positive OPK yesterday.

Having mild backache from last 1 week and AF like cramps.
While Sleeping i can feel some pain in lower abdominal if i try to strech myself or i sleep in particular position. Pain is sharp and goes away as soon as i change my positon.

I was hoping to see a BFP today as i got positive through OPK yesterday.

So disappointed today

PS: I used HPT with sensitivity 25mlU/ml.

Can hpt with this much sensitivity detect pregnancy week before period is due ??

Hi!! Glad your joining us!! I've never used an opk to test..actually just learned about that last night!!

I used the first response early result test..so I'm not really sure about hcg levels in anything. I know a lot of ppl here and from what I read said that they get positives rather quickly..some as early at 6/7dpo.

I just called my ob/gyn office to ask how soon you can really get an hpt + he said yes, some do get it that early , but in reality, implantation takes around 3 days, which usually happens around 7 ish days after conception, then after it is fully implanted, another 2 to 3 days for the hcg to be high enough to be picked up. He recommended not testing till closer to 12-13dpo.

So I know I tested to early now for sure...and I didn't temp and all that, so my ovulation day is based on opk and cm.

Omg!! I also got married at the little white wedding chapel in Vegas!! I've been married almost 13 yrs. We have 3 boys..6, 9, 11. It had taken me this long to convince my hubby for another one.

Do you fb?? I'm not always online to chat but have the fb app on my phone. If so we could msg there easier about our progress? ?!

Come to think of it, all 3 of mine I tested positive around dinner time. My first we tried for, took 2 mths, my other 2 were pull out babies!! Which actually not being planned worked better! No stress!! With the first I tested a day before my period was due, and the other 2, the day I was supposed to start. With the last 2, I just had a hunch and felt bloated..nothing more.

Your right...it kinda was silly to test so early , I just want it so bad!! I should not have tho, cause the bfn made me so very bummed and sad. I'm still crossing my fingers amd praying..but concerned the few pregnancy symptoms I had have mostly disappeared.

It's cool to meet people this way!! Glad to have someone to talk about this with as I drive my husband crazy!

Another reason I'm worrying so much is my age... I just turned 36..and had an iud in for 2 yrs that was removed end of jan. I k ow time is not on my side...and I Google way to much and freak myself out!!

NO WAY you're kidding!! I've never 'met' anyone else who got married there! That's so funny that you got married there too! :happy dance: Did you plan it or just go there on a whim? We did plan it, we didn't want a big wedding and I hate being the centre of attention so one day we jokingly said 'oh lets just go to vegas' and so we did! It was just the 2 of us who went, no family or friends. We stayed at the Venetian.

My oh doesn't know i've been testing already! I like doing it on my own and sitting watching a little stick in private :haha:
Yes I am on fb.

Don't worry you're just a youngster! It was my birthday Sunday just gone and I am now officially into my last year of my thirties - the big 40 next year. I just have a mad thing that I can't have a baby once I'm 40!

With Belle, we just said one day 'lets see what happens' and then 2 weeks later I had a bfp! Then with Poppy it just took once (literally one bd!!) and she caught. I just knew I was pregnant the day after, don't know how I just knew. Then last years mc it took 2 cycles but I didn't use any opk's or anything. This time this is my 3rd cycle and i'm beginning to wonder if my age is impacting a bit more. Maybe it's stress/anxiety as I am hell scared about going through a pregnancy again. Maybe I'm over anaylysing everything like cm/using opk's.

I didn't want a big wedding either. .he prosed in may, I said let's do it in Vegas next month, he said ok..lol!! We stayed at the mirage. Both our parents and my aunt went..mini vacation for them ;)

Happy Belated Birthday! !

My stomach is very crampy today, going into my back and thighs, weird ; ( I rarely get pms symptoms.

I'm sorry your stressed..I totally get that!! I have faith..this is gonna happen..for all 3 of us :D I over analyze everything also...literally every little thing...i Google way to much and make myself sick. .and I need to quit with the cm...checking it so often, before I get an infection or irritated :/

I test alone to...so when I cry, lol! He thinks so little of it. And NONE of my family or friends know I'm trying.. I felt like I didn't want to say anything incase it didn't happen. So besides here, I'm pretty much alone on this with feelings and worry.

Sarahcweber @yahoo.com is my email addess..look me up on fb if you want to :)

I sent you a friend request! You should've pm's me your email, unless you don't mind it being shared on here lol!

Did another ic with fmu, and guess what……BFN!!!! Feeling a bit worried this morning as I had night sweats last night which I always get a few days or so before AF comes.
On the other hand I'm tempted to try a frer test, as they are more sensitive and I don't know how reliable the ic are. They are meant to be 10 mui, but I'm not so sure!!

Hi Ladies I would like to join you,

12dpo today and AF due on 29.
Tested today and got BFN and got positive OPK yesterday.

Having mild backache from last 1 week and AF like cramps.
While Sleeping i can feel some pain in lower abdominal if i try to strech myself or i sleep in particular position. Pain is sharp and goes away as soon as i change my positon.

I was hoping to see a BFP today as i got positive through OPK yesterday.

So disappointed today

PS: I used HPT with sensitivity 25mlU/ml.

Can hpt with this much sensitivity detect pregnancy week before period is due ??

Hi, it might not be sensitive enough a week before. I found this info on another forum and copied and pasted it so it might be helpful!!

UK tests:

IC's usually 10 mIU/ 25 mIU (although this is questionable!)
One step High sensitivity - 10 mIU
Superdrug - 10 mIU
First Response Early Response - 12.5 mIU
Sainsbury's own - 15 mIU
Tesco own - 25mIU
Asda cheapies - 25mIU
Boots own brand - 50 mIU
Clearblue Digital - 50 mIU (CBD with conception indicator is 25mIU)

The following was from an American website:

15 - 25 mIU First Response Early Result
20 mIU Aim MID-OTC
20 mIU AimStep PBC
20 mIU AimStick PBD
20 mIU One Step hCG
25 mIU Answer Early Result
25 mIU Clearblue Easy Earliest Result
25 mIU Confirm
25 mIU Crystal Clear (Australia)
25 mIU CVS
25 mIU Day Seven
25 mIU Health Check
25 mIU Insta Test
25 mIU LifeSign 1 Midstream
25 mIU LifeSign One-Step
25 mIU One Step Be Sure
25 mIU Pregnosis (Australia)
25 mIU Puralin One Step
40 mIU E.P.T
50 mIU Clearblue Easy
50 mIU Early Pregnancy Test
50 mIU Hannaford
50 mIU Rite-Aid
50 mIU Selfcare
50 mIU Target
50 mIU Walgreens
100 mIU Answer
100 mIU Conceive
100 mIU Equate (WalMart)
100 mIU Fact Plus Pro
100 mIU First Response (U.S.)
100 mIU Precise
100 mIU Qtest
150 - 250 mIU Fact Plus

Although I did see something saying frers could be as low as 6.3 miu!!!

I got a bfn on frer too :( starting to lose hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->