AF to arrive the 29th...testing buddies?

Yep me too. But I've seen you now! You and your family look lovely!!

Thank you!! So do you and your family! your daughter is Adorable! !!!

We gotta stay positive..we can keep each other sane!

After I poas...I looked at it every which way.. no sign of any kind of line whatsoever :*(

Thank you! I think she is but I am biased!! Probably a day of school for her tomorrow as she has conjunctivitus and have to give her eye drops every 2 hours!! Will have to somehow discretely poas without her nosing. She doesn't miss a trick!

I sit there watching the damn things run through and I'm sure I just end up seeing things as i'm looking at it too long!! I tried to leave this afternoons and not look at it, put some
washing away but I couldn't help stare at it! Then I'm holding it up to the window, holding it up to the lamp, holding it under the lamp, willing something to appear!

Hope she feels better soon!!

I bought clear blue this time..I was reading reviews and I read a few that said frer were not the best out there...so I'm hoping that's the case, and I see a + tom. I was gonna wait till Friday, but don't think I can. My stomach is crampy tonight :( and the cm I did have has dried up...so boo boo boo....and my gosh..I need to quit with the google!

Good morning, it's 7:42 am, cd24 and 10dpo. It's horrible and rainy and windy here, so glad I haven't got to do the school run in this weather! First eye drops given with a bribe of a chocolate coin!

Have wee'd into my little pot, but not done a test yet, will do shortly. Had a little but of night sweats last night again but not too bad. CM seems quite wet and keep thinking it's af! Now that would be early! No real bb pains like I did this time last cycle.

I've always got on ok with frers in the past, and got bfp early on them, tomorrow cd25 I think was last pregnancy first bfp, although faint, it was a bfp - no squinting or holding up to the light! I've got 1 more frer left so will try and save that for tomorrow!

And you didn't know who Harry Connick Jr was???!!! ;-)

Good morning. .rainy and cold here too. ..off to work! Blah!!

Another bfn this am with clear blue..but my boobs are killing me and so is the nausea...not sure anymore, this stress is awful. I'm betting this is not my month.

Can't wait to hear your results! ! I am crossing my fingers to hear good news from you! !

And I know..I'm a dork, had no clue who he was!! He's very easy on the eyes tho! ! :p

It was a bfn this morning, but will wait til later again. I wonder what the result will be……… bfn I expect!! My bb are just nothing, getting the odd pinching sensation but not af type cramps. Now trying to hold in wee for as long as possible for this afternoon's test.

Have fun at work!! What do you do?

I'm a paramedic...so very entertaining job , lol!! I am also gonna test later too...I must love seeing that bfn!!!

I know I have about no cm, but my boobs are so sore, and I can't kick the nausea...what's going on??!

I'm a paramedic...so very entertaining job , lol!! I am also gonna test later too...I must love seeing that bfn!!!

Wow that's a great job, I couldn't do that I don't like blood and things!

Right. So I've trawled back over old posts and found the thread where I got bfp with Poppy. It was on 9th August 2013, although faint, and on a frer. I made reference to af being due on 15th. 15th!!!!! So that would be 6 days early!!! BUT then in a further post I started querying when 1st day of af was, was it when you first started spotting or was it came full flow. It seems I was confused about what day I counted as day 1. (these days I don't seem to spot for a couple of days as I seemed to then) so I don't know how accurate the '6 days early' is? It could've been more like 4? I then mentioned that this was a day earlier than when I got bfp with Belle.

(I hope that wasn't confusing)

SO if I go by last months cycle (27 days) I am due on af Sunday, so well in the 5/6 days early like before. If it was to go 29 days, as I can do then this would be Tuesday, which is 5 days. last Septembers one was 4 days before, and that was v faint on 1st frer. So still in with a chance or am I grasping at straws.

Heres another weird thing - when I fell pregnant with Poppy, I'd said on a post that Belle had been playing with her doll that day, which she hardly EVER did… and still doesn't….. until today….. she's had her Baby Annabel out and I had to help her put a nappy on her and then she was dressing her. She's just not that much of a 'dolly' girl! Now is that a sign????

Hey ladies, I have just read ur post.... Wishing u both loads of luck! U don't always get symptoms or af symptoms might not be diff than pregnancy symptoms so u never know! Xx

Hey ladies, I have just read ur post.... Wishing u both loads of luck! U don't always get symptoms or af symptoms might not be diff than pregnancy symptoms so u never know! Xx

Hey thanks! 2 pretty maniac testing ladies here!!!

One of the things this week has been not many symptoms for me. One of the usual main giveaways I've always had it my sense of smell goes into overdrive and even the past couple of cycles when i've got bfn, I've noticed that had increased but not this time. Boobs not really doing much so it just seems so odd. But still not out and still keeping positive - just!

How about you happy, where are you in cycle?

I"ve just seen you're in Bolton, my father in law is from, and lives there! OH was born in Leeds though so he's a yorkshireman!!

You are totally still in! And yes, I'd say it's a big sign!! I had a dream last night I saw a + but didn't for real today ; (

Days are so confusing..I spotted on the 2nd but went with the 3rd as the first day..when I needed a tampon

Lol i'm deciding whether or not i'm pregnant based on what toys my daughter is playing with.

Yeah nowadays i seem to come on that day so at least I know when cd1 is.

The other interesting thing reading that old thread is I listed all the symptoms I had.

So day before bfp I put "Symptoms have been my heightened sense of smell, bbs a bit sore and fuller feeling, had a really sharp pain underneath one side of one yesterday, also felt quite bloated and tender like af is about to start, but I'm just not sure if this is normal a week before due? Also kept wanting to sneeze - not sure if that counts for anything but just noticing every little thing!"

Then the day of bfp I put "I've felt like af was going to start over last couple of days, last night I had a wierd sensation, like a tugging sensation in my lower region, as if someone was inside and had attached something and was pulling on it, was not quite as strong as af cramps, and more localised rather than right across my whole abdomen like af cramp. This morning Belle's cheerios smelt absolutely vile! I've not even wanted to eat breakfast."

So I've not had a heightened sense of smell that I normally notice, not had that much bb stuff going on. Slight bit of nausea but that was mainly last week. A few little pinching niggles but nothing like af cramps. I'd better crack open a box of cheerios in the morning and see what they smell like :haha:

I'm afraid to test today..don't wanna ruin my day and mood with a bfn :(

Im also testing on 3/29, im with you ladies!

Period is due on 3/30

I tested yesterday and got a negative so ill wait till 3/29

Good luck to you too! Fingers crossed for us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->