African or African-Americans TTC

Floppyears: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I have been there before with 4 miscarriages in my past. But trust me, God sees all, knows all and will grant you the wishes of your heart. Just have faith and be strong :)

MrsKC: A boy?!? Yay! Boys are great. I should know...I have 3 of them! ;-)

Hello to all the other ladies. Stay blessed and remember God is good all the time!

Floppyears: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I have been there before with 4 miscarriages in my past. But trust me, God sees all, knows all and will grant you the wishes of your heart. Just have faith and be strong :)

MrsKC: A boy?!? Yay! Boys are great. I should know...I have 3 of them! ;-)

Hello to all the other ladies. Stay blessed and remember God is good all the time!

Kareen-thanks :hugs: Your baby is so beautiful and growing fast. Its amazing how fast they grow. Way to go on the full-time breastfeeding :). Oh how I remember those days.

MrsKC- Boys are so much fun I have 2 of them and 2 girls. When my boys was younger I use to love playing cars, legos, blocks, being super heros. With the girl duh I am like ok lost.

I am looking forward to meeting little Malcolm.

@Kareen: I didnt know you had 3 little boys now. Guess I missed it:winkwink:. What are their ages?

@floppyears: I am excited about a boy now. At first I really wanted another girl but Im blessed!

My stomach is tightening and releasing but no pain:shrug:. I go to DRs tomorrow, I guess Ill ask why this is happening.:thumbup: Ill be full term tomorrow as well too.:cloud9:

Ladies in waiting, I had to realize that God's timing is perfect. I thought it would never happen but it did and everything was stacked against us, low sperm, low morphology, PCOS, irregular cycles. Prayer is the key and remember what God has done for one, He will definitely do for you! He is no respector of persons!:hugs: Thank God, imagine if He was like that. It would be so unfair.

:dust::dust:

Hey Ladies, it has been kinda quite in here, I'm glad you ladies are back. AF hasn't showed yet, I'm expecting it by Sunday.

So I just got hit with AF:growlmad:!!! What is even more upsetting ( besides the fact that I'm obviously not pregnant this month either) is that we have not :sex: in almost a week and I was really looking forward to a romantic night with my husband and now I'm just tired, cranky, cramping, and frustrated. Please say a prayer for me, God is good and I need him most right now, I am keeping everyone here in my prayers

I have tried to read backwards and get to know you girls! A couple of things.... floppyears thanks for welcoming me and I'm so sorry for you loss.....futuremommie, also want to thank you., and hopefully we will have our time soon....and mrsbrown, you are truly an inspiration and beautiful person, I can sense in miles away! congrats on that little boy that is coming soon! :dust: to all the rest!

Awhh thanks Ntaylor. Im just being myself. Yes your turn is coming very soon!:happydance:

I really hope so!

Hi Vrain! So glad to see you on here. How's it going?

its going!lol i'm guessing my body is trying to regulate itself after 4 months of no AF becuz i've been spotting and having light days all month.. so birth control it shall be

ntaylor- So sorry af showed but still try to enjoy your trip!

MRSKC- Thanks for having hope for me even when I do not.

I'm having a lot of lower back pain lately, I'm not saying it's a pg symptom it's just annoying! I had it when I was taking follistim injections so I know it doesn't necessarily mean pg.

Have a great weekend ladies.

So I just got hit with AF:growlmad:!!! What is even more upsetting ( besides the fact that I'm obviously not pregnant this month either) is that we have not :sex: in almost a week and I was really looking forward to a romantic night with my husband and now I'm just tired, cranky, cramping, and frustrated. Please say a prayer for me, God is good and I need him most right now, I am keeping everyone here in my prayers

Oh I hated that. When AF would come right when I was "ready":shrug:. DH and I havent :sex: in 2 weeks, I think. So long I cant remember:nope:. I guess since Ive gotten bigger we havent. I told him time is running out:haha:.

Well since AF has come, start charting so you can get to know your cycle and your ovulation day! GL!:hugs:

sorry to hear, know how that is, praying

Oh I hated that. When AF would come right when I was "ready":shrug:. DH and I havent :sex: in 2 weeks, I think. So long I cant remember:nope:. I guess since Ive gotten bigger we havent. I told him time is running out:haha:.

Well since AF has come, start charting so you can get to know your cycle and your ovulation day! GL!:hugs:[/QUO

LOL! Better hurry up! Any day now and that little man is going to make his "GRAND APPEARANCE" and it will weeks and more weeks before :sex: will happen. Love your new pic! Thanks for all the support

sorry to hear, know how that is, praying

Thank You!

Hi Ladies! I hope everyone's having great weekends.

It could be a sign Futuremommie, but I try not to symptom spot myself. I know it can get nerve wrecking. Hope you feel better.

Praying Ntaylor...hang in there!

Vrain, I hope things officially stabilize for you. I know exactly how frustrating it can get a times.

Mrskc thanks for the positive vibes and sharing your story as a reminder. It really does help and support me on my less than best days.

Hey all! I'm kinda suprised to see that my period is due tomorrow being that it hasn't really ended..I don't know WHATS GOING ON WITH MY BODY!! UGH!! Definitely going to the doctor on Monday..this is foolishness!! I hope everyone is fine. I have a friend who is at 40wks been sent home twice from the hospital, just got a text from her saying that she thinks its time, so hopefully another lil boy will have entered this world by the time you've read this,lol
Mrsk I love the new pic!

Hey all! I'm kinda suprised to see that my period is due tomorrow being that it hasn't really ended..I don't know WHATS GOING ON WITH MY BODY!! UGH!! Definitely going to the doctor on Monday..this is foolishness!! I hope everyone is fine. I have a friend who is at 40wks been sent home twice from the hospital, just got a text from her saying that she thinks its time, so hopefully another lil boy will have entered this world by the time you've read this,lol
Mrsk I love the new pic!

awhhh thanks!:hugs:

Tell your friend congrats! I wish it was me. Im so ready to deliver:nope:. Soon I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->