African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies..Now that AF came she doesn't want to leave..so i'm hoping that she stops before my next cycle is due..before the absense of AF my cycle would last 5 days with 3 heavy days, 1 regular days and the last day would be spotting... my whole cycle this time has been spotting and the darn thing doesnt want to go off!! pray with me!!lol

Hope AF leaves soon :flower:

Hope you are feeling a little more positive Futuremommie, it can be so hard TTC. With Mia it took almost 2 years to conceive, i gave up and really did not think it was going to happen. I am praying you get your BFP soon.

Hey ladies..Now that AF came she doesn't want to leave..so i'm hoping that she stops before my next cycle is due..before the absense of AF my cycle would last 5 days with 3 heavy days, 1 regular days and the last day would be spotting... my whole cycle this time has been spotting and the darn thing doesnt want to go off!! pray with me!!lol

Im praying with you and wishing you all the best in the world. Have you started taking the birth control pills yet?:hugs:

nope havent been back to th doctor yet..

Im praying with you and wishing you all the best in the world. Have you started taking the birth control pills yet?:hugs:

nope havent been back to th doctor yet..

Ok cool, still praying for ya!:hugs:

Ladies you are way too quiet lately!!!!!!!How is everyone?

Im doing good and u? Today I find out what I am having!:happydance::happydance:

Also, Karen sent me a lovely gift for my baby. I added her on FB, so I hope she is fine and I hear from her soon:hugs:. Ill keep you all posted!

MrsKC- Omg that is so exciting, you are going to tell us right?????

Yep, check out my ticker! Its a boy!:happydance: I think I have one of the only boys on here so far right? Everyone else had girls I believe. He is already 7lbs, 3oz and 17 inches long at 36 weeks!:shrug: I am also 1cm dialated. So DR thinks it may be 2-3 weeks before I deliver. Im trying to get packed and everything now.

I have to wash the baby's clothes and find a going home outfit for him. Im also going to get my big girl something too because I dont want her to feel left out.:hugs:

If you have me on FB, dont mention the sex of the baby. Its still a secret to everyone else:thumbup:.

Omg! Thats how I don't pay attention! congrats! and I promise not to say anything on fb.

Congrats Mrskc, a little boy! :cloud9: It is so nice to have one of each (i already have a little boy). What a good weight already! Looking forward to seeing his pics when he comes, sounds like he'll be ready to come really soon too!

Glad you are feeling better FutureMommie :flower:

Hi ladies...it's been a while since I've posted. Things have been so busy with the baby. He has gained over 3lbs his first month and eating up a storm. I'm exclusively breastfeeding so he's constantly on my boob LOL. Well I hope all is well with everyone. I will be praying for each and every one of you.

Hi everyone!

Congrats Mrskc! I'm so glad you're having a boy! If I have another child, I want a boy, I would love to have one of each!

Kareen, I know how you feel! My LO is exclusively BFing and all she wants to do is eat!

Thanks ladies. All of you all have gorgeous babies:cloud9:! Love the pics!

I hope to exclusively breastfeed as well but since Ive had a breast reduction Im not too sure:shrug:. Dr says its worth a go, so Ill try:thumbup: I, too am glad that I am having a boy. This will be a new experience for me. I know how to raise a girl. I already teach her to be strong and that she doesnt need to give it away to feel loved because me and her step-father love her to death! I hope to raise my son to be a strong man of God, who treats women with integrity and knows that through education a black man can be anything he wants in this world. I pray I make him a good husband for some wonderful woman:winkwink:.

Sorry Im being a sap:haha:. Im just so excited and cant wait for him to get here!:hugs:

Congrats to all the new Mommies! Sincerevon, Kareen and Sue, your babies are gorgeous!

Hey ladies, just checking in. I'm still in my 2ww and this morning I wondering what it would be like to not think about ttc every day! I just wish I could let it go and not obsess every single day. I'm not exactly where I am in my cycle but I'm at least 10 dpo so I think I will just go ahead and test sometime today and put myself out of the misery of not knowing, If I get a bfp then yay if not then I'll move on to the next cycle. Thanks for letting me vent, it's just one of those days, or should I say another one of those days.

Hey ladies, just checking in. I'm still in my 2ww and this morning I wondering what it would be like to not think about ttc every day! I just wish I could let it go and not obsess every single day. I'm not exactly where I am in my cycle but I'm at least 10 dpo so I think I will just go ahead and test sometime today and put myself out of the misery of not knowing, If I get a bfp then yay if not then I'll move on to the next cycle. Thanks for letting me vent, it's just one of those days, or should I say another one of those days.

TTC is so consuming:nope:! I remember everyday wondering did I miss ovulation, am I pregnant, will I get a BFN or BFP?:nope: I would test early and late, hoping and wishing. Girl, I know where you are at!:hugs: Thats why Im not sure if I can TTC again after this baby:shrug:.
Im praying that you can find some peace in all of this TTC stuff. Did you OPK this cycle? I hope, hope this is it for you!!!!:hugs:

Hello Ladies!

Missed you all. I should be back on a regular now. Not trying not preventing until March when we resume again. The break has been much needed.

Futuremommie hang in there! I think it will make the reward that much sweeter!

Mrskc congrats on the boy. :)

Hello Ladies!

Missed you all. I should be back on a regular now. Not trying not preventing until March when we resume again. The break has been much needed.

Futuremommie hang in there! I think it will make the reward that much sweeter!

Mrskc congrats on the boy. :)

I agree it makes the reward sweeter!:cloud9: After a 10 yr age gap and TTC for 16 months, I definitely agree:thumbup:. Never thought I would be here and when you get there you will definitely say the same!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->