African or African-Americans TTC

Regal- so glad to see you back for sure!!!!!

MrsKC- I'm praying for peace, I know that I can not continue to be consumed daily by this. This is so hard and frusturating! I did do opks but never really got a true positive, I'm usually very regular, I did order cheapies off of amazon, this time I will get digital instead so there is not mistake.

Thank you ladies for all of your support, I know I sound like a broken record sometimes. And I know you are both right, it will be so sweet to me when I do get my bfp.

Its ok, if you go back in this thread, I was a broken record for a long time!:haha: This is the place for broken records..its ok:winkwink:.

I pray all is well with everyone. I know I have been MIA for awhile. Sadly I miscarried Jan 9 and been dealing with all of the emotions and changes in my body. I have a wonderful supportive family and my faith without them I wonder how I would handle it. It's a process that has its highs and lows and believe me I have had my share of them both. I have to hold on to the Lord's promises and trust that he will bless us with a child in his perfect timing. Today is low day for me ladies. Each day it gets easier. Forgive me absence

Mrsbrwn- yay a boy!

Wow, I have to go back to see what I have missed

I pray all is well with everyone. I know I have been MIA for awhile. Sadly I miscarried Jan 9 and been dealing with all of the emotions and changes in my body. I have a wonderful supportive family and my faith without them I wonder how I would handle it. It's a process that has its highs and lows and believe me I have had my share of them both. I have to hold on to the Lord's promises and trust that he will bless us with a child in his perfect timing. Today is low day for me ladies. Each day it gets easier. Forgive me absence

Mrsbrwn- yay a boy!

Wow, I have to go back to see what I have missed

Im so sorry to hear about your loss! I wish there was something more I could say or do but continue to hold onto your faith. God is going to bless you!

Yes Im having a wee baby boy! This will be a new adventure but Im ready for it and cant wait to meet him!:hugs:

I wasn't ready to post weeks ago but I have dust myself and willing to try again. When we don't know but our heavenly father knows when the best time for our blessing :). Just going with the flow. You ladies are sooo loving and supportive. Its good to know that we are all in this together :). It helps writing

Hey ladies, I hope all is well with everyone.

Vrain, glad af finally showed up.

Mrsk, yay a little boy. How does your DH feel about having a boy? I am sure he is over the moon about it.

Hey ladies, I hope all is well with everyone.

Vrain, glad af finally showed up.

Mrsk, yay a little boy. How does your DH feel about having a boy? I am sure he is over the moon about it.

Gurl he is a mess! He is over the moon, standing on the moon and shouting from the moon!:haha:. Talking bout he already knew! Well, I just say whatever:haha:. Yes he is happy though!

Hi! I'm 26 and my DH and I have been ttc for 4 months now. I live in Georgia and I am THRILLED to have found this thread. Sometimes it can be so frustrating when you get that :bfn:. But we must stay strong and trust GOD! I am praying for you ladies, please pray for me! :dust:

Oh! I'M also new to this website altogether, can someone explain how to temp? I have not tried that yet, thanks in advance!!!!!

Oh! I'M also new to this website altogether, can someone explain how to temp? I have not tried that yet, thanks in advance!!!!!

Welcome to the thread. We are so glad to have you!:hugs:

The best way to temp is to learn from www.fertilityfriend.com. What you do is you take your temperature at the same time everyday before you get out of bed. I use to have my husband take my temp everyday at 5am. When your temp goes up then you have already ovulated and its too late, so timing :sex:is essential. I have attached my chart but go on to that website and they have tutorials. Good luck and we are here if you have questions. There are also charting forums and Ill attach that as well.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/228332-new-charting-join-other-newbies-here.html

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29dcc1

Thank you so much for that info and thanks for welcoming me. I am going to definately start temping! :thumbup:

Floppy- so sorry to hear about your mc but glad you are now able to rejoin us.

Ready- Glad to see you back posting too!!!!

Ntaylor- Welcome to the thread the ladies are wonderful.

I have tried to read backwards and get to know you girls! A couple of things.... floppyears thanks for welcoming me and I'm so sorry for you loss.....futuremommie, also want to thank you., and hopefully we will have our time soon....and mrsbrown, you are truly an inspiration and beautiful person, I can sense in miles away! congrats on that little boy that is coming soon! :dust: to all the rest!

Hello everyone,

Ntaylor, Welcome and I hope you get your BFP real soon.

Mrsk, LOL I bet your hubby is walking around with his chest out. That is too funny. But I am glad for him.

Future, How are you doing sweetie?

I hope all is well with everyone.

I have tried to read backwards and get to know you girls! A couple of things.... floppyears thanks for welcoming me and I'm so sorry for you loss.....futuremommie, also want to thank you., and hopefully we will have our time soon....and mrsbrown, you are truly an inspiration and beautiful person, I can sense in miles away! congrats on that little boy that is coming soon! :dust: to all the rest!

Awhh thanks Ntaylor. Im just being myself. Yes your turn is coming very soon!:happydance:

Floppyears I am so sorry to hear your news. I'm praying for the best! You are strong and I admire your decision to get back up and keep trying. :hug:

Welcome NTAYLOR! So good to have you. I'm just coming back from a hiatus myself.

I hope everyone's having great days. I'm trying to relax and figure out where I am in my cycle amongst other things. Also, I'm smiling from the lunch I had. lol It was good. I'm having a greedy day. lol

Hey ladies!! i'm back!lol Welcome NTaylor! and my prayers are with you iamrestored..

Hi Vrain! So glad to see you on here. How's it going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->