African or African-Americans TTC

That's good! I've been natural approx 8 years. I've been thinking of loc'ing but I'll hang out for a little longer. Also I have too many straight strands from about a year of press and curling. I think I'll have to big chop again to loc.

Hey ladies,

Hopeful, welcome back. I hope you get the discount. You are right can't hurt to ask.

Regals, I used the strips but I now have the smiley face ones. I will start using them in April or May. I have been natural for almost 5 years. I love it.

Mrsk, I hope the break your water tomorrow or better yet it breaks on its own tonight. :happydance: Wishful thinking but it could happen.:thumbup:

Hey ladies,

Hopeful, welcome back. I hope you get the discount. You are right can't hurt to ask.

Regals, I used the strips but I now have the smiley face ones. I will start using them in April or May. I have been natural for almost 5 years. I love it.

Mrsk, I hope the break your water tomorrow or better yet it breaks on its own tonight. :happydance: Wishful thinking but it could happen.:thumbup:

Yes I hope so too. My tummy gets hard then releases but nothing major as of yet. Im praying for good news tomorrow at the Drs.

Hello~! I am new to this thread. My name is Jackie, I'm 21yrs old (African-American, of course...lol) and ttc #1. My husband is Japanese, and is 31 yrs old. I have been trying for 8 months now, and I am praying for a bfp next month. My period should be due around the 11th of March.

Hello~! I am new to this thread. My name is Jackie, I'm 21yrs old (African-American, of course...lol) and ttc #1. My husband is Japanese, and is 31 yrs old. I have been trying for 8 months now, and I am praying for a bfp next month. My period should be due around the 11th of March.

Welcome Jackie. I hope you get your BFP reall soon.

Welcome Jackie! Glad you are here and you get your BFP!

AFM, I am still waiting but csection is scheduled for friday! I will have a little boy in my arms by then. They did a non-stress test and he is doing just fine. I wrote more in my journal.

Hope all is well!

Thank you everyone~! I really appreciate it. I have been a member on here for a few months, stalking every now and then, but now that I am trying to have a baby now, I want to really be a part of this community. I know I will get my BFP soon!

MrsKC- Omg I know you must be super excited! Do you have everything ready?

MrsKC- FX for a good dr appt, keep us posted.

I think so! I am very excited and apprehensive. I havent slept well this week. Last night I was crying because I told DH Im scared.:shrug: So he immediately started praying over my belly and telling me that even if we dont have the birth the way we want it, he wants me to remember that God can do it. He told me to line my heart up with God's and everything will be fine:cloud9:.

So I just have to get some toiletries today and I think Im ready!:happydance:

I put 41 week bump pics in my journal today!

Goodluck Mrskc wont be long before you meet your LO now!

MrsKC- FX for a good dr appt, keep us posted.

I think so! I am very excited and apprehensive. I havent slept well this week. Last night I was crying because I told DH Im scared.:shrug: So he immediately started praying over my belly and telling me that even if we dont have the birth the way we want it, he wants me to remember that God can do it. He told me to line my heart up with God's and everything will be fine:cloud9:.

So I just have to get some toiletries today and I think Im ready!:happydance:

I put 41 week bump pics in my journal today!

God did not bring you this far to let you down, everything is going to be fine:hugs:

Mrskc-Congrats for baby Malcolm..I know you're glad he's here!! can't wait to see pics

I'm friends with MrsKC on facebook and Malcolm is here! So happy for her

Hi everyone, I'm fairly new here and hoping to join y'all DH and I are TTC #3. We have a DS who is 9 and a DD who is 4. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Congratulations to you mrskc on the birth of your healthy (and big, my son was also a 10 pounder) boy!

Hey everyone! Malcolm Josiah is here and praise God I did not have to have a cesarean!:happydance: We had our VBAC. He weighed 10lbs, 10oz and 22 inches long. I labored 12-14 hours and it started about thursday night and ended at 3:26pm. I got an epidural right at 4cm, and I wasnt dilating. So they gave me some pitocin and that sped things up quickly. Well pics are in my journal on page 167.

Thanks for all of your love and support! Ill still be around:winkwink:.

Congrats MrsKC!!! 10-pounder! wow...you must be exhausted. Glad you and the baby are doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->