African or African-Americans TTC

Wow! It's so nice to see so many "women of colour" here. What great support. For you ladies that already have a "bun in the oven", prepare yourselves for a million and one questions! LOL As for the testing.....Jan. 23 is my day! Wishing us all luck. And a Happy New Year ladies!!!!!

Great Kareen, I got your test date down. I am going to post them on the first page in my very first post!:hugs:

@Spelman mom: Congrats on your BFP!!!!! Thanks for the babydust we definitely need it!

Anyone know how to delete a thread?

Hello My test date i Jan 8th. I hope i didn't offended anybody in here:flower: because when i looked. I remember posting and some how they got delated:shrug: :dust: to everyone. And :happydance: to the ones who got their buns and happy 9 months :hugs::baby:

Hello My test date i Jan 8th. I hope i didn't offended anybody in here:flower: because when i looked. I remember posting and some how they got delated:shrug: :dust: to everyone. And :happydance: to the ones who got their buns and happy 9 months :hugs::baby:

No Dipar, you are fine! I just had two threads going simultaneously. So you inadvertedly posted in that section. Dont worry! I got your test date down! Wow its coming soon!!!:hugs:

So did you change this thread to the TTC section? Or?..Ok..Yea it's coming to fast..Next Friday!..:happydance::happydance: I'm trying to find out, if i should buy a test and test sooner?..Nah I'll just wait until next Friday. Waste my money for a :bfn:

Happy New Years ladies!

Just stopping by to see what you all are up to. Me this has been a stressful week trying to catch the eggy! Everytime, I ovulate, it is very stressful for me because I am so afraid of missing it! I know its stated that the spermies stay in our systems from 3-5 days but awhhh im just nuts over it! Anywho, good luck to me and everyone else.
Praying for BFPS and successful full term babies in 2010!!!

I am so Glad theres a place for us.Just came through to say hi to everybody good luck a lots and lots of Baby Dust to everyone.. Happy New Year!

I am so Glad theres a place for us.Just came through to say hi to everybody good luck a lots and lots of Baby Dust to everyone.. Happy New Year!

Hey Hopefulness! Glad that you came to join us!:hugs: Where are you at in TTC? BFP or waiting for a BFP? Details, details:happydance:

GL to you!:flower:

Hi there, think my testing date is 15th nov. Assuming I have ov'd this week.

I never got a smiley but never have got a +opk but had the cramps and little ewcm so I think I have. We managed to bet 3 times this week do hopefully we caught it. Have a few back twinges but nothing else to report!

I will begin testing on the 9th. I've had a couple of shorter-than-normal period cycles lately so AF is due (according to FF) anytime from 8Jan to 12Jan. I'm praying that :witch: doesn't show her face! :dust: to us all.

Ok ladies I have those dates and will be posting them on the first page of this thread!

@wanabamummy: How old is your stepdaughter? Dont let her feelings deter you and DH from your goals. She is young and does not understand the need for new people in this world. Tell her to think about it if no one wanted her here? If she is a teen, Im a high school teacher and I can tell you that they are very selfish. I am praying that she opens up to the idea of a new baby brother or sister!:flower:

@mommyinwtg:Gosh I hope :af: doesnt show up for either of us. I am a 34 day girl so like clock work she usually comes. How many DPO are you? We BD 3 days since my "fertile period" and I am really nervous hoping that we caught it. I wanted to :sex: last night but DH was :sleep:! :growlmad:, anywho I think I have "O" already but gonna try to seal the deal later today lol!

GL to you all as well and :dust::dust:

Hiya Mrskcbrown JUST saw this thread, would love to chat here too if ok
im from UK both parents from the Carribean!

:dust: to you al!!

Hiya Mrskcbrown JUST saw this thread, would love to chat here too if ok
im from UK both parents from the Carribean!

:dust: to you al!!

Oh we would love to have you! Yes please join us and give us advice as necessary!:happydance:

Hi ladies,

I just came in to say hello to everybody..How are things with you and TTC? :flower::flower::flower:

So I have a little back ache at the moment which I am loving as I had that last time!! Lol.

Still looking out for pigmentation change though, as wen I saw that last time I knew I was preggas!!

Baby dust to all!!!

5 more days until my testing date!! It's cold where I am..I can't stand winter...I hope everybody is good

I think that white and black people can all be sisters, we r alllll children of god!!!
Don't think that colour has anything to do with your ttc journey, i mean we are all women and all hav the same symptoms and signs along the way of r ttc journey's.
Im not being bitchy, its just im on the same dpo as alot of you and would love the support but feel like im not wanted in this thread unless im black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->