African or African-Americans TTC

I think that white and black people can all be sisters, we r alllll children of god!!!
Don't think that colour has anything to do with your ttc journey, i mean we are all women and all hav the same symptoms and signs along the way of r ttc journey's.
Im not being bitchy, its just im on the same dpo as alot of you and would love the support but feel like im not wanted in this thread unless im black.

Yes this is a thread for african/african-american sisters but if you want to join I have no problem with it. I think I am missing some parts of this message but its ok. I just want to let everyone know that I am open and in no way will I hate on anyone, nor turn them away.:thumbup:

Hey! How is everyone doing?

@Dipar, yes it is almost time! How are you feeling?

@everyone: How are you feeling/doing? Any news yet?

As for me, I made it through the stressful week of :sex:! So now I am in the dreaded 2WW but I think I have been in the 2WW since last monday because thats when Im almost certain that I "O'd". Well Im praying and babydust to all!:hugs:

:dust::dust:

happy new year all!!! i hope it's a prosperous one filled with diapered butts and sleepless nights! LOL i should be ovu this week, hopefully, and hope that the eggie isn't too fast for the spermies. i try not to think about it each month but it's hard. i've decided though that i need to lose a bit of weight since i'm wondering if that's why we're not preggers yet.

Hi Ladies,

Right now..I feel like :cry: because i've been having AF like cramps yesterday and today..A part of me wants to say..That i maybe :nope: out for the count..But AF is due on Friday..

Pray that I keep my faith up and still believing for a BFP for Jan.

hey Girlies, Well Ladies, Im Black And From The UK So Not Really African-American Lol, Im More English-Jamaican, As Both My Parents Are Jamaican And Im English ANYWAY Lol

Im 19, From Birmingham UK And A Mum 2 A 9month And One Day Old Princess :cloud9:, I Dont No Alot Of Black Girls Like Me On Her :( So Hopefully I Can Fit In With You Guys??

Just Thought I Would Pass By And Sprinkle Some Baby Dust To All You Lovlie Ladies (dunno how to do that animation)

lots of love and i hope you ALL get :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: this january :) xxxxx

Hey yall!

@Kareen: I hope you do catch the eggy! How much weight do you want to lose? Im a bit overweight myself. Are your cycles irregular? I know how stressful TTCing is around "O" time:nope:. I have high hopes for you though!

@Dipar: Its not over until you see the AF flag! So Im still praying for you!

@Shireena: Thanks for joining us! We are so happy to have you! Are you TTCing for number 2. Do tell???

Ok so someone has to get a BFP this month and I hope its all of us!:dust::dust::af::af::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok ladies I have those dates and will be posting them on the first page of this thread!

@wanabamummy: How old is your stepdaughter? Dont let her feelings deter you and DH from your goals. She is young and does not understand the need for new people in this world. Tell her to think about it if no one wanted her here? If she is a teen, Im a high school teacher and I can tell you that they are very selfish. I am praying that she opens up to the idea of a new baby brother or sister!:flower:

@mommyinwtg:Gosh I hope :af: doesnt show up for either of us. I am a 34 day girl so like clock work she usually comes. How many DPO are you? We BD 3 days since my "fertile period" and I am really nervous hoping that we caught it. I wanted to :sex: last night but DH was :sleep:! :growlmad:, anywho I think I have "O" already but gonna try to seal the deal later today lol!

GL to you all as well and :dust::dust:

Thanks mrskcbrown! As of Tuesday, I'll be 9DPO. We only got to BD once this cycle, and it was the day prior to O according to FF. FXd for us all that January will bring lots of :bfp:

Hi Ladies,

Right now..I feel like :cry: because i've been having AF like cramps yesterday and today..A part of me wants to say..That i maybe :nope: out for the count..But AF is due on Friday..

I'm right there with you, Dipar. AF is due on 8 or 9Jan, feeling like I might be out this month. I've had a few cramps since the end of December, but nothing else promising. :cry:

I just stumbled across this team and must say its nice to see. As you can see I've already got my BFP after only 3 months of ttc (Thank you God) but wanted to stop in and show some love and support to all you gals TTC. I am a mom of a DD (4yrs) and a DS (3yrs). I'm biracial (white & black) and my OH is black. I'm a college student and will be starting the RN program after baby is born in Aug. Please feel free to ask any questions or PM me. As a mother of soon to be 3, I'm a bit experienced in what to expect during pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding lol. Love and babydust to all! P.S. AF and pregnancy symptoms are the same and you're not out until AF shows! PMA!!!

I just stumbled across this team and must say its nice to see. As you can see I've already got my BFP after only 3 months of ttc (Thank you God) but wanted to stop in and show some love and support to all you gals TTC. I am a mom of a DD (4yrs) and a DS (3yrs). I'm biracial (white & black) and my OH is black. I'm a college student and will be starting the RN program after baby is born in Aug. Please feel free to ask any questions or PM me. As a mother of soon to be 3, I'm a bit experienced in what to expect during pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding lol. Love and babydust to all! P.S. AF and pregnancy symptoms are the same and you're not out until AF shows! PMA!!!

Thanks so much for coming to share with us!! Congrats on your :bfp:! I am working on number 2 but for most this will be their first, so yes you can help us a lot. I havent been :bfp: in 10 years!! Im sure that things have changed since then and I am looking forward to it. Yes AF & Pregnancy symptoms mimic each other so therefore I try not to read too much into it. Congrats again and thanks!!!:hugs::hugs:

welcome to all the new ladies! baby dust to all!

@mrskcbrown: i would like to lose 35lbs. my cycles are very regular and with all the test everything checks out ok so i'm so frustrated every the witch shows her ugly face. i know it's about timing but dang! it's been 16 months now, are that unable to tell time?! LOL. at any rate, i leave it to HIM. He knows what we need, want and deserve.

welcome to all the new ladies! baby dust to all!

@mrskcbrown: i would like to lose 35lbs. my cycles are very regular and with all the test everything checks out ok so i'm so frustrated every the witch shows her ugly face. i know it's about timing but dang! it's been 16 months now, are that unable to tell time?! LOL. at any rate, i leave it to HIM. He knows what we need, want and deserve.

Yes you are so right! He knows what we need! I know that has to be aggravating because I have been at it for almost 11 months and Im getting tired. Well hopefully this is it for both of us.:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

I'm right there with you, Dipar. AF is due on 8 or 9Jan, feeling like I might be out this month. I've had a few cramps since the end of December, but nothing else promising. :cry:

I had cramps from CD 11 until now..And i had AF cramps from last week until now..Let's stand together mommyinwtg for our bfp for this month!!~ :hugs:

I hope this is it for you Dipar! Happy bday again!

Count me in, Dipar! I took an early preg test today, and surprise surprise :bfn:. Sigh. That's what I get for being impatient, I guess. :shrug:

Count me in, Dipar! I took an early preg test today, and surprise surprise :bfn:. Sigh. That's what I get for being impatient, I guess. :shrug:

Yea mommyinwtg,

You should of waited until the day of your period(AF) or after you are late. Depending on the woman, some times you will get a positive before and sometimes after and also it's different from pregnancy to pregnancy:hugs:.

Let me know when you going to test again

@mommynwaiting: So sorry to hear your BFN! When is AF due? Im still hopeful for you though! Its not over until you see the ugly AF!!!!

Hi ladies! How are you all doing? Any good news yet on the BFPS? Symptoms?

As for me, I have really, really creamy CM. TMI, but it makes me feel like I wet myself. How gross! I also have sore boobs but I got them last week and I usually dont get them until a few days before AF. LOL, I am not symptom spotting, Im just saying that these things are unusual for me. Im really hoping this is it and praying too!

@Girlblue: Yes I love positive sister love because so many people portray us as being "angry" and "bitter"! GL on your journey. Will this be your first?

@Mrskcbrown. Yep, this is my first...

Hello to everyone...I might have seen some you elsewhere...I am usually in WTT. DH and I are both 30, grad students, and WTT for our #1. (He's finishing grad school in september, I just finished and I am in Law School now). we were waiting to be completely free of school. Every other day or so we think about it, and DH is on the fence most of the time, but we are officially WTT until further notice...which could be 2011. In the meantime, we are trusting God and his timing and plan, and I am praying that his plan is faster than ours...lol. :happydance: So we are NT and NP using fertility monitoring/avoidance. I recently lost my mom, which is another reason to wait. But, alas, we BD this month right up through OV so we're in the 2ww, :happydance:though I'm pretending I'm not looking for it. Babydust to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->