African or African-Americans TTC

@Girlblue: Yes I love positive sister love because so many people portray us as being "angry" and "bitter"! GL on your journey. Will this be your first?

@Mrskcbrown. Yep, this is my first...

Hello to everyone...I might have seen some you elsewhere...I am usually in WTT. DH and I are both 30, grad students, and WTT for our #1. (He's finishing grad school in september, I just finished and I am in Law School now). we were waiting to be completely free of school. Every other day or so we think about it, and DH is on the fence most of the time, but we are officially WTT until further notice...which could be 2011. In the meantime, we are trusting God and his timing and plan, and I am praying that his plan is faster than ours...lol. :happydance: So we are NT and NP using fertility monitoring/avoidance. I recently lost my mom, which is another reason to wait. But, alas, we BD this month right up through OV so we're in the 2ww, :happydance:though I'm pretending I'm not looking for it. Babydust to all.

Yes it is in Gods timing. Congrats on all of your educational endeavors! I am in graduate school myself working on a masters in education. I hope this is your BFP time, even though you are not looking LOL! Me either!:happydance::happydance: When did you say you were testing?:hugs:

My plan is to not test unless I am late, and I am due on the 19th. I have been good about sticking to that. But I figure...why waste dollars on BFN when AF will give me some hints for free. If she's funny, then I'll test. DH is doing his grad work in education too. I see you're a teacher from your other posts elsewhere. That's awesome! Babydust!:thumbup:

@Girlblue: I try not to test until I am late as well. I dont like to waste money. I only have one test so I am sticking to Jan. 17th to test. What symptoms are you having? I have been having sore bb's, since last week and AF is not due until next sunday? Its weird but definitely dont want to look more into it. Usually they hurt a few days prior to AF, like 2-3 days so then I know its on the way!!!

@Dipar: Have you tested yet??

@Girlblue: I try not to test until I am late as well. I dont like to waste money. I only have one test so I am sticking to Jan. 17th to test. What symptoms are you having? I have been having sore bb's, since last week and AF is not due until next sunday? Its weird but definitely dont want to look more into it. Usually they hurt a few days prior to AF, like 2-3 days so then I know its on the way!!!

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::nope::nope: NO AF. Today is the day! And i'm still praying that AF stay away. No I didn't test yet, because the roads and streets where i live are to bad and it's forever snowing! So i would have to wait until Sunday to test! I'll let you know the results

:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::nope::nope: NO AF. Today is the day! And i'm still praying that AF stay away. No I didn't test yet, because the roads and streets where i live are to bad and it's forever snowing! So i would have to wait until Sunday to test! I'll let you know the results

Babydust Dipar!

@MrsKC...funny...I only have 1 test too. I'll be out of town all next week so that should keep my mind off of it. I don't get back in town till thr morning of the 19th, which is the day I'm due, so if I don't see something strange then I'll test when I get home. Though I have no idea if it'll be the same with me, women in my family have a long history of having negative HPTs and bloods and being months along. So I never put too much hope in the idea of testing anyway. Just hope I get the feeling...lol:happydance:

@Girlblue: have a great trip and Im praying for our BFPS! Please God!

@mommynwaiting: So sorry to hear your BFN! When is AF due? Im still hopeful for you though! Its not over until you see the ugly AF!!!!

Sorry for the late reply--I've been sick and haven't been online as much as usual. According to FF AF was due today (today is CD24). She's a no-show, and I don't expect her until Sunday at the earliest. I'll test again on Sunday if she's still a no-show.

@mommynwaiting: So sorry to hear your BFN! When is AF due? Im still hopeful for you though! Its not over until you see the ugly AF!!!!

Sorry for the late reply--I've been sick and haven't been online as much as usual. According to FF AF was due today (today is CD24). She's a no-show, and I don't expect her until Sunday at the earliest. I'll test again on Sunday if she's still a no-show.

Let us know the out come!:hugs::hugs:

Let us know the out come!:hugs::hugs:

i sure will!!!

Good luck to you, I have my fingers crossed for you!:hugs:

Hey ladies,

I'm out. AF showed up this morning. My cousin dies and then my period starts. What a way to start a new year!! Thanks for your prayers though!:cry:

Well girls, I'm out as well. Tested this morning and got a :bfn:...then a little while ago I started spotting. Tomorrow will be CD1, so now I'm praying for a February :bfp:. :dust: to everyone, and :hugs: to you Dipar.

Well girls, I'm out as well. Tested this morning and got a :bfn:...then a little while ago I started spotting. Tomorrow will be CD1, so now I'm praying for a February :bfp:. :dust: to everyone, and :hugs: to you Dipar.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you mommyinwtg. Our time is coming :hugs:

:dust: :dust:

I've been TTCing almost 7months now and i hope it would happen this month.

I am so sorry to hear that AF has come! Next month is going to be you and Dipars month! I'm still praying for you all. Sorry I am on my cell phone and this is so brief!

I've been TTCing almost 7months now and i hope it would happen this month.

Welcome to the group!!!!! I'm sorry to hear that you haven't got a BFP yet!!! I have been trying 11 months!!!! So I am definitely in the boat but I trust God and I know that He will give me a baby in due time. Have you and SO been to the dr to see what's going on reproductive wise? Again Im on my cell so this brief!

Be back soon on my pc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->