African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies! Praying for you all...been a while! My kids are soon to be 13 and 2.5:) hoping for more babies for everyone!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 2
Guess Ill be closing this group and starting a new one! I got my third BFP! Ecstatic. Blessings to all.

xoxo KIM xoxo

Yes, it's been very quiet. I guess everyone's busy with their families.

Thanks. Full-term tomorrow!!! Summer pregnancies are a lot different than winter ones, but I'm still grateful everything has been smooth.

Yes, it's been very quiet. I guess everyone's busy with their families.

Thanks. Full-term tomorrow!!! Summer pregnancies are a lot different than winter ones, but I'm still grateful everything has been smooth.

Im sure it is. This will be my first spring baby. Both my kiddies are winter. SO this will be fun and different. are you ready for baby?

Not really ready. Since we don't know the gender, I haven't bought many clothes. We just sold our house, and won't close on our new house until week after next so I haven't gotten anything ready for the nursery. And mentally it still hasn't hit me that we're about to have another baby. LOL. Pray for us.

Not really ready. Since we don't know the gender, I haven't bought many clothes. We just sold our house, and won't close on our new house until week after next so I haven't gotten anything ready for the nursery. And mentally it still hasn't hit me that we're about to have another baby. LOL. Pray for us.

I'm praying for you and congrats on new home. We will find out the gender of this baby. We are going to do the surprise cake cutting at the baby shower. Be blessed!

Congratulations babifever!!!

Mrskcbrown - That is a beautiful name.

We had another boy. He's five months now.

Hi ladies,Just found this board..
TTC-ing for #2, DD is 4, 5 in April.This will be cycle 6 gonna step it up a notch get pre-seed and see what happens.

Hi ladies,Just found this board..
TTC-ing for #2, DD is 4, 5 in April.This will be cycle 6 gonna step it up a notch get pre-seed and see what happens.

Hey no one hardly comes to this forum anymore but Im always around:). Have you tried vitex in your conception efforts??

I already got my BFP, but I wish I'd found you guys before!!

I'm nearly 12 weeks, and DH and I are a mixed couple. It's my first and his second and my DS lives with us full time. She's 11.

I don't know what I'm having yet.

I already got my BFP, but I wish I'd found you guys before!!

I'm nearly 12 weeks, and DH and I are a mixed couple. It's my first and his second and my DS lives with us full time. She's 11.

I don't know what I'm having yet.

Yay welcome!! Im so glad to see this thread moving again. I set it up for a way for us to connect, and share stories and babies:haha:. Congrats on your baby. This my third baby and Im due pretty soon!:cloud9:

I can't wait to be as far along as you are. It wasn't until I got my BFP that I realized how long it takes to make a baby!! I'm excited though, and hoping for a little boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->