African or African-Americans TTC

Good to hear about the BFPs and Christy omg. What a handsome little guy! congratulations. Welcome to all the new comers in the group.

Where can I buy bee propolis because I have looked everywhere and all I have seen is bee pollen

I think Swanson Vitamins and Puritan Pride sell Bee Propolis.

Hi everyone. I just wanted to drop in a let everyone know that I had my baby last week. Ethan Thomas was born on May 21st at 1:50 am weighing in at 7 lbs and 9 oz. I am home recovering well, but Ethan is still in the NICU. Please keep him in your prayers. I know that God is able and I'm believing that he will be able to come home soon.

Attachments

• Ethan Thomas.jpg
    Ethan Thomas.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 1
Cute baby! Congrats! Sending prayers for LO to come home.

HisGrace he is beautiful!!!!!Praying that he will be at home with you soon.

Hi everyone. I just wanted to drop in a let everyone know that I had my baby last week. Ethan Thomas was born on May 21st at 1:50 am weighing in at 7 lbs and 9 oz. I am home recovering well, but Ethan is still in the NICU. Please keep him in your prayers. I know that God is able and I'm believing that he will be able to come home soon.

Awesome news! Congratulations Hisgrace!

Congrats! He is handsome! Praying that he is home with you soon and good health.

Hi everybody!!!!!

I don't if you ladies (the ones who have been on this thread for a while) remember me, but I just randomly decided to log into my BnB account and say hello! I hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Hello, how have you been? How are the children doing?

I've been well, just crazy busy with the kids and life in general. The kids are great! Jay is 7 and Z is almost 2 1/2...it's crazy how fast time flies isn't it? I couldn't believe it had been about 2 years since I've been on here.

How are you?

Hey ladies! Hope all is well. Cycle missed today and I've been having terrible night sweats. Maybe, maybe not:shrug:. I took a test on Friday and negative. So we will see. Hope everyone is well!

Hello, how have you been? How are the children doing?

I've been well, just crazy busy with the kids and life in general. The kids are great! Jay is 7 and Z is almost 2 1/2...it's crazy how fast time flies isn't it? I couldn't believe it had been about 2 years since I've been on here.

How are you?

Awww Time flies so fast

All is well on this end. A is 12 months and keeping a sistah hecka busy. She is on the go nonstop.

Hey ladies! Hope all is well. Cycle missed today and I've been having terrible night sweats. Maybe, maybe not:shrug:. I took a test on Friday and negative. So we will see. Hope everyone is well!
I hope this is it for you :hugs::hugs:

Wow, it's been some time since I've stopped through here. How is everyone doing?

@mrskcbrown-looking good girl

Whoa, is my post really the last one in here since July? I need a roll call! Ladies, where are you?!

Hello ladies :)

I pray all is well with everyone. I sure do miss my beautiful sisters. I will have to sit still and take time to update soon.

Blessings to you all. Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->