African or African-Americans TTC

So today is friday, usually the day Im happy about because I dont have to see kids tomorrow but because of snow days, we have a make up day tomorrow on saturday:-(!!! Its a half day but still.....Im pregnant and I dream about sleeping late on saturdays and some sundays:wacko:

So today is friday, usually the day Im happy about because I dont have to see kids tomorrow but because of snow days, we have a make up day tomorrow on saturday:-(!!! Its a half day but still.....Im pregnant and I dream about sleeping late on saturdays and some sundays:wacko:

I remember that feeling, I hope it goes by fast for you.

My insurance wouldn't pay for the harmony test. I have a 15 + 3week ultrasound in 3 weeks and she's going to try to tell me then. If not, I'll just have to wait another 4 weeks until my anatomy scan.

I feel bad, but I'd really love a boy, my husband would too.

Hi babifever. Congrats on a little boy! :)

Not sure if you wonna know the sex or not, but you can find out as early as 10 weeks with The Harmony test. That's what I did.

What is the harmony test? I found out at 20 weeks. In order for me to find out early, I had to do genetic testing but I refused it. I always do.

They test for genetic disorders, down syndrome and sex chromosomes. it's a blood test in your arm, not the amino thru your tummy. I wouldn't have done that one. Either way we decided to kept the baby no matter what the results were.

Hi babifever. Congrats on a little boy! :)

Not sure if you wonna know the sex or not, but you can find out as early as 10 weeks with The Harmony test. That's what I did.

What is the harmony test? I found out at 20 weeks. In order for me to find out early, I had to do genetic testing but I refused it. I always do.

They test for genetic disorders, down syndrome and sex chromosomes. it's a blood test in your arm, not the amino thru your tummy. I wouldn't have done that one. Either way we decided to kept the baby no matter what the results were.
Yes that's why we opt out of testing. We will always keep the baby no matter what.

Ive been sick for 3.5 weeks now. I think I might have an upper respiratory infection. I cant breathe, heavy cough, and congestion. IDK:shrug: I just want to breathe and I want my cough to stop hurting. I cant teach either because my voice is so horrible and muffled:nope:. My students laugh and say just stop Mrs. Brown! But on happier notes, I am 34 weeks today! So not much longer. Im also about to start my own home based business, and Im excited about that. Helping people and earning additional income. Hopefully, eventually itll become plan A and Ill be able to come home with my kids. I know life is not meant to be lived with me and husband struggling and working opposite shifts. During the week I only see him at 6 am when I am leaving for work, when Im off he is on his way to work at 3pm.

I can imagine that is not pleasing to have opposite schedules like that! I did night shift since being with my husband and I hated every bit of those 2 months. I understand sometimes you have to do what you have to do, but ideally having a similar shift is ideal. Especially when you have younger kids. Are you talking about a home agent company?

I can imagine that is not pleasing to have opposite schedules like that! I did night shift since being with my husband and I hated every bit of those 2 months. I understand sometimes you have to do what you have to do, but ideally having a similar shift is ideal. Especially when you have younger kids. Are you talking about a home agent company?

Im a rep for Premier Designs Jewelry https://premierdesigns.com/why_premier.html. I love jewelry so its perfect for me and its high quality, jewelry that is backed with a lifetime guarantee or replaced for normal wear/tear. I do weekly shows averaging $500-$1000 and I receive half on everything I sell. After I have the baby, I plan to do two shows a week.:winkwink:

Hi ladies long time since I've been on here. Well just wanted to pop in and say hello and God bless!

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! Also, I made it to 12 weeks. Exciting!

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! Also, I made it to 12 weeks. Exciting!

So exciting!! A blessing definitely! Keep on growing!!:winkwink:

As for me, still have a bad cough. I need to start packing my bag and getting ready for this little girl who will be here before we know it. Time waits for no one!:cloud9:

You're in the end stretch! I can't believe you only have 39 days to go. That's awesome!

I hate to complain, but I'm already over pregnancy. It's a privilege to carry this child, but Lord knows I'm impatient. Lol.

You're in the end stretch! I can't believe you only have 39 days to go. That's awesome!

I hate to complain, but I'm already over pregnancy. It's a privilege to carry this child, but Lord knows I'm impatient. Lol.

Yes the beginning does seem to be so slow. I felt the same way. I keep thinking I have time to do stuff but really I dont. In two weeks Ill be term, meaning this baby could possibly come at anytime. Im so unprepared! No baby bedding, minimal clothing, no breast pump:shrug:. My baby shower is 4/11, so hopefully I get a lot then and Ill fill in the blanks afterwards. I hope she doesnt come until after week 38, then Ill feel more complete:nope:

Yeah, I agree. A baby shower will help a lot! I'd be in a complete panic without anything picked out. You'll get in all done though. If not, you can get those things after the baby is a few weeks old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->