African or African-Americans TTC

*runs around screamin and shoutin* See prayer does work girl! You better praise him!

Mrskc, you already know how I feel from the Faith thread! Girl, our God is AWESOME! Wishing you all the best my sister!

And I'm sooo loving that ticker :winkwink:

Hi ladies....loooooong time no "talk". I've been MIA for some time b/c I just got so tired of the TTC game over the past 2 years, but I come on here almost every day to still keep up to date. Welcome to allllllll the new ladies and congrats on all your BFP!!!!!!!!! Sticky baby dust to you all. I also made it a point to not come back to "talk" until MrsKC got her BFP.

@MrsKC...I've been praying for you allllll the time. You started up this thread but everyone seemed to be getting their BFP except you. But yet you always tried to stay positive and happy for the other ladies even though I know your own situation was eating you up inside. You have an incredible amount of strength. I don't even know you but I admire you so much. You had your days but you still kept your faith. I hope this doesn't sound too odd coming from a virtual stranger (smile) but I kid you not, I cried when I read your post. I am so incredibly happy for you. God is good, all the time....ALL the time God is good. He has listened to you and your hubby's (and mine and all the ladies on here) prayers and answered them abundantly. He is a gracious and giving God and even when you don't think He's listening, He is....Again, all the blessings in the world to you and your family. You truly deserve it. I will continue to keep you (and all the ladies, I'm not leaving anyone out) in my prayers. But listen, we don't want to lose sight of how we got here and who got us here. Don't stop praying b/c you got what you asked for. Continue praying to STAY where you are. Give HIM all the glory! God bless and hope for a ridiculously happy and healthy 9 months! (is 'ridiculously' even a word? LOL)

Kareen....

Hi ladies....loooooong time no "talk". I've been MIA for some time b/c I just got so tired of the TTC game over the past 2 years, but I come on here almost every day to still keep up to date. Welcome to allllllll the new ladies and congrats on all your BFP!!!!!!!!! Sticky baby dust to you all. I also made it a point to not come back to "talk" until MrsKC got her BFP.

@MrsKC...I've been praying for you allllll the time. You started up this thread but everyone seemed to be getting their BFP except you. But yet you always tried to stay positive and happy for the other ladies even though I know your own situation was eating you up inside. You have an incredible amount of strength. I don't even know you but I admire you so much. You had your days but you still kept your faith. I hope this doesn't sound too odd coming from a virtual stranger (smile) but I kid you not, I cried when I read your post. I am so incredibly happy for you. God is good, all the time....ALL the time God is good. He has listened to you and your hubby's (and mine and all the ladies on here) prayers and answered them abundantly. He is a gracious and giving God and even when you don't think He's listening, He is....Again, all the blessings in the world to you and your family. You truly deserve it. I will continue to keep you (and all the ladies, I'm not leaving anyone out) in my prayers. But listen, we don't want to lose sight of how we got here and who got us here. Don't stop praying b/c you got what you asked for. Continue praying to STAY where you are. Give HIM all the glory! God bless and hope for a ridiculously happy and healthy 9 months! (is 'ridiculously' even a word? LOL)

Kareen....

I couldn't have put it any better, Kareen :thumbup:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Mrskc! I just burst out in tears at work reading this. I'm SO happy for you!! I knew you would get your bfp! Wow, isn't God good? Congratulations. I can't stop crying, I don't think I was this emotional over my own bfp!

And congrats to you too Momo!

I'm keeping everyone in my prayers! This is great!!!!!!!! I'm off to the ladies room to clean up my face, everyone is staring at me. LOL! But it's so worth it!!

:happydance: aww MrsKC am over the moon and like Von I was in tears also, am so happy for you. Please try and not to worry we are all here for you and will support each other through out the next 9 months. Prayer is so powerful.

@Kareen: You are so sweet and no its not weird to me. Yes it was very difficult and thats why I remained as positive as I could. I was told at church that to celebrate when others celebrate because what God has done for one, He will and can definitely do for another. So me and DH prayed constantly and let God know that this is His child, we just want the opportunity to raise him/her. So I thank you and yes I will not stop praying. In fact when we got the BFP yesterday we (DH and I) went immediately before God to thank Him.:hugs:

@tickled pink: Girl yes I was praising Him. I might run all over that church on sunday, LOL!:haha:

@sincerevon: Thank you hun. I appreciate all of your constant well wishes. You were always so positive to me. You kept me smiling even when I didnt want to. Thank you soo soo much!

@the_key:thanks so much. I am so happy. Words cannot explain it. Thanks for all your help and support.:hugs::hugs:

@Isi: You are the best as well, always remaining so positive. I hope you get that BFP now that you and DH got that loving feeling back:blush:

I love you all!:hugs:

Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow....This is truly a great day! So much love in here. Glad to be back ladies...MUAH!!!

Hello the newcomers to the thread...

Think i'm all caught up now,had to take a little break May cycle was pretty emotional for me,AF was a late she usually is about 26/27 days and he took 31 days this time around and I was having a very hard time with it,my girlfriend and I was all prepared for the prospect of no AF for nine mths and she was even calling me "MUMMY" so here I am now again in the 2ww hoping that it happens this month since SO will be traveling the whole of next month and we wont be able to BD

:hugs:nightnurse:hugs:
TTC is so emotional. Sorry that AF did that to you. Ive learned with AF there is nothing set in stone. This month is my first month with almost a 40something day cycle. I am usually 34 days but then I didnt take clomid this month. I usually O on cd 19/20 and this month around cd25/26, so it just varies. I hope you are feeling a bit better now and remember to remain hopeful even though it is very hard, I know.:hugs:

Yes thanks I am doing much better and am BD like crazy this cycle(see my journal) but I will leave a liitle room open for disapointment will keep fx for you

Posted before I saw your BFP MrsKC ,you guys are making me tear up these words of encouragement are so wonderful and special and I so happy that for someone who had been nothin but understanding of others she has finally been given the gift of additional life
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!

Now spread some of that baby dust to Isi and I and any others who may need it

Have not been on here in ages. But just had to say CONGRATULATIONS MrsKC really happy for you!! :happydance: x

Congrats to all the other ladies who have got their BFP too. Praying that those who are still waiting will get theirs soon too.. Praying that you get yours soon Isi, Some of us have to wait a bit longer (took me 18 months to conceive) but it will happen x

I just love all the positivity! It was just what I needed, when I needed it. Ladies, please keep me in your prayers, I have a doc appt tomorrow, and I'm so nervous! This pregnancy has been great so far, but the hurt of the MC I had in December still haunts me.

Kareen - We're both 11w2d!! How are you getting along?

I'm so happy to see all the new BFP's! And to those who are waiting, just know that we are all cheering for you and sending you encouragement.

Congratulations MrsKC it's nice to finally read that you've got ur well deserved BFP... After reading all the positive posts that you've written to everyone else I'm glad to be able to congratulate you at last I will defo be stalking the progress of your pregnancy and want to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Posted before I saw your BFP MrsKC ,you guys are making me tear up these words of encouragement are so wonderful and special and I so happy that for someone who had been nothin but understanding of others she has finally been given the gift of additional life
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!!!!

Now spread some of that baby dust to Isi and I and any others who may need it

Thanks hun! Im praying hard for you and Isi. My knees are wearing out, LOL:haha:

That's right. We wont forget about the rest of ladies. When we talk about takin a journey together, doesn't mean a journey has to end but that we keep on together.

Thanks so much ladies. Nothing like the power of intercession. By God's grace, Mrskc's BFP will lead to a whole lot more :bfp:s on this thread.

Wow, this thread is crazy!! So many positive vibes. I'm sending out crazy sticky baby dust to Isis and Nightnurse and all the others...

@ Von: Yeah, I noticed that we are the same ways along...Things were pretty bad in the beginning. The all day sickness had me off work for a week. Couldn't even keep down water. I had to go on Diclectin (sold here in Canada, safe to take for morning sickness). It's working but I still have vomiting every now and again especially if I don't eat. I have to CONSTANTLY to be eating. It's nuts! LOL Otherwise I'm doing ok. I feel the baby move which is crazy since it's so early. I had some spotting and went to emerg a couple weeks ago and when the emerg doctor was doing the ultrasound I told him that the baby was moving. He looked at me and said "you're right!" This apparently isn't unheard of to feel the baby move so early if this is a subsequent pregnancy. This baby will be my third so I know what I'm feeling for and it's great! I love to feel him/her swooshing around in there. I go for another ultrasound next week so I'm excited about that. It will be my fourth so far. How are you doing? How are you feeling? This is all so exciting!

Wow, this thread is crazy!! So many positive vibes. I'm sending out crazy sticky baby dust to Isis and Nightnurse and all the others...

@ Von: Yeah, I noticed that we are the same ways along...Things were pretty bad in the beginning. The all day sickness had me off work for a week. Couldn't even keep down water. I had to go on Diclectin (sold here in Canada, safe to take for morning sickness). It's working but I still have vomiting every now and again especially if I don't eat. I have to CONSTANTLY to be eating. It's nuts! LOL Otherwise I'm doing ok. I feel the baby move which is crazy since it's so early. I had some spotting and went to emerg a couple weeks ago and when the emerg doctor was doing the ultrasound I told him that the baby was moving. He looked at me and said "you're right!" This apparently isn't unheard of to feel the baby move so early if this is a subsequent pregnancy. This baby will be my third so I know what I'm feeling for and it's great! I love to feel him/her swooshing around in there. I go for another ultrasound next week so I'm excited about that. It will be my fourth so far. How are you doing? How are you feeling? This is all so exciting!

Kareen: Ok so Im really late. I didnt know you had gotten your :bfp:??? Gurl where I been, under a rock? Congrats!:yipee: and 11w3d, wow!

@Von: Dont worry this pregnancy will go through till the end. Everything will be great tomorrow.

Me, Im feeling pretty ok, just mild, mild cramping on and off and a little fatigue. Im more nervous than you Von. Look how long I have to go till 2nd tri. Just continuing to trust God.:hugs:

@Sue: thanks sweetie! I really appreciate it!

@Isi:Still prayin'!!

I know how you are probably feeling MrsKC, i found the early weeks so hard i was so nervous and scared (partly probably because i had a early MMC in December) and thought it was going soo slowly. But it will pass quickly, before your know it. Do you plan to get an early scan done? I had one at 9 weeks just to help keep me sane. You are pregnant, try and enjoy it! :happydance:

Sincerevon, i know how you feel. I had a MC in December too and it does make you soo anxious. But you are nearly 12 weeks and a huge milestone...! In saying that i am still very anxious too. I bought a doppler on ebay, that should help me relax a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->