African or African-Americans TTC

@Dipar-Been good. Just tryin to maintain in this heat. Maybe that trip later on will get your mind off things.
@Birmz-What a cute baby!
@mrskcbrown-Tell that egg we will hold it hostage if need be!

@Dipar-Been good. Just tryin to maintain in this heat. Maybe that trip later on will get your mind off things.
@Birmz-What a cute baby!
@mrskcbrown-Tell that egg we will hold it hostage if need be!

How many DPO were you when you tested?

Hi ladies! I'm Jamaican living in Jamaica, i'm 24 and DH is 29. We've been married 1 year and 10 months and we've been TTC since January so 6 months, really 5 months though cause we took a break last month and we both did some cleansing. So now we're trying again and i'm really hoping this is our month, i am 8 days into my cycle now so i still have a ways to go. Good luck to you all!!

Have any of you ladies tried maca? I decided to give it a try after reading some good things about it and seeing good reviews; its supposed to help the sex drive, egg health, sperm health, count and motility. There's a lady that even had PCOS and she says it regulated her cycle in 3 months and she was able to get pregnant, her OH's sperm count also went from 17 million to 50+ million in 1 month so i'm definitely trying it. There's a thread on here about it too. GL everyone.

Have any of you ladies tried maca? I decided to give it a try after reading some good things about it and seeing good reviews; its supposed to help the sex drive, egg health, sperm health, count and motility. There's a lady that even had PCOS and she says it regulated her cycle in 3 months and she was able to get pregnant, her OH's sperm count also went from 17 million to 50+ million in 1 month so i'm definitely trying it. There's a thread on here about it too. GL everyone.
Welcome AJ!:flower:
We are so glad that you have come here to join us. I love Jamaica, what a blessing that you live there. Its so beautiful.
I have never heard of MACA and Ive truly tried a lot of things as I have been TTC for 14 months. Where do you buy it at? Is it a pill?
Good luck on your journey!:hugs:

^They have it in pill form and powder form, it's aroot vegetable like beets or turnip so its not a herb or anything, more like food. I wanted to post the link to the video but i have to be over 10 posts and i'm not there yet, you can look it up on youtube though, its called 'fertility fun fact #2 maca' it is a really interesting and encouraging video.

Wha'appen Miss AJ welcome. Birmz baby is gorgeous. MrsK are you 2ww-ing now?

^Looool, thanks the_key, see you're getting your patois on. LOL.

Wha'appen Miss AJ welcome. Birmz baby is gorgeous. MrsK are you 2ww-ing now?

Yes 2WW will be done in about 2-3 days. I may test tomorrow at 12dpo if temp is still up. How are you?

@aJ: Thanks for the info. I may look into that.:thumbup:

Will say a prayer for you Mrkc please keep us posted. Am doing ok, made it to the 2 trimester, am so relieved but still spotting on a daily. baby just likes to keep me on my toes. AJ I hope you aint laughing at my attempt lol. I had to learn quick becos my FIL speaks the deepest patois ever although he has lived most his life in the UK lol.

^It wasn't bad, can gwaan, lol.

Can somebody tell me how i link my tracker to FF so that when you click on the tracker it takes u to FF?

^It wasn't bad, can gwaan, lol.

Can somebody tell me how i link my tracker to FF so that when you click on the tracker it takes u to FF?

I think you go to sharing on the left side and then you can click on tickers and/or homepage settings to get the link.

@ mrskcbrown Im doing good today i am 10 dpo and praying for my bfp and all you ladies as well:dust:....:hugs:

^We're both 10 days post, what is your cycle like? Maybe we can do the countdown together.:flower:

Cool, momo198 and AJ that you guys are the same DPO. I am 11 dpo and may test tomorrow or thursday. Depends on if my temp is high again and I think it will be, I just know it.:thumbup:
Good luck you all!:happydance:

Hello the newcomers to the thread...

Think i'm all caught up now,had to take a little break May cycle was pretty emotional for me,AF was a late she usually is about 26/27 days and he took 31 days this time around and I was having a very hard time with it,my girlfriend and I was all prepared for the prospect of no AF for nine mths and she was even calling me "MUMMY" so here I am now again in the 2ww hoping that it happens this month since SO will be traveling the whole of next month and we wont be able to BD

Hello the newcomers to the thread...

Think i'm all caught up now,had to take a little break May cycle was pretty emotional for me,AF was a late she usually is about 26/27 days and he took 31 days this time around and I was having a very hard time with it,my girlfriend and I was all prepared for the prospect of no AF for nine mths and she was even calling me "MUMMY" so here I am now again in the 2ww hoping that it happens this month since SO will be traveling the whole of next month and we wont be able to BD

:hugs:nightnurse:hugs:
TTC is so emotional. Sorry that AF did that to you. Ive learned with AF there is nothing set in stone. This month is my first month with almost a 40something day cycle. I am usually 34 days but then I didnt take clomid this month. I usually O on cd 19/20 and this month around cd25/26, so it just varies. I hope you are feeling a bit better now and remember to remain hopeful even though it is very hard, I know.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->