African or African-Americans TTC

^We're both 10 days post, what is your cycle like? Maybe we can do the countdown together.:flower:

Oh bugger, just realize u are 10 days POST i'm just on CYCLE day 10, haven't even ovulated yet.:dohh:

Good luck Mrskc :thumbup:. I have a good feeling for you this cycle!!

Awww, Nightnurse :hugs:. I know how you feel! Like Mrskc said, this ttc thing is so emotional. Hopefully, it will be over for us soon!!!

Momo....good luck with your 2ww!! I hope you get that :bfp:

Welcome AJ!

Hey ladies i got my bfp 2day i am 11 dpo. Good luck 2 all of u!

Hey ladies i got my bfp 2day i am 11 dpo. Good luck 2 all of u!

:happydance:Congrats momo198:happydance:

I knew it. I am so happy for you. When I logged on I figured you had gotten your BFP. How long have you been trying? What are your symptoms or were your symptoms? I know I have a million questions. I want to test tomorrow, IDK, my nerves:shrug:. Congrats!!!:happydance:

@Dipar-Been good. Just tryin to maintain in this heat. Maybe that trip later on will get your mind off things.
@Birmz-What a cute baby!
@mrskcbrown-Tell that egg we will hold it hostage if need be!

How many DPO were you when you tested?

Sorry just now answering. I actually started testing 10 dpo and got the bfp finally 12dpo.

Thanks ladies!@mrskcbrown i have only been ttc for 3mnths after getting implanon removed.i have a headache, nauseated and soore boobs so far. I have faith that u will get your bfp. Just knw u are all n my prayers.. Babydust 2 all ttc

Thanks for your response momo198 and congrats again.
I was going to test this morning but went to restroom to pee and forgot. Going to try and hold it for 4 hours and see what I get. I only have a digital in the house. DH has car because his is on the blink and so I cant go get a frer until he is off:shrug:.
Temp still up, so for that I am grateful:hugs:
Hope you all have a good day!:hugs:

I TOOK A DIGITAL TOO YESTERDAY AND THATS HOW I GOT MY BFP:dust::dust::dust::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies! Just dropping in!

Congrats to all those who have gotten BFPs!!! I'm sooo happy for all of you and I wish you ladies happy and healthy pregnancies! :D

@mrskc..& momo198... Congrats.... Congrats... Wishing you both a Happy & Healthy 9 months...:hugs:

Thanks ladies!:hugs:
Im worrying about everything over here but I know that God has given me this BFP and he will bless this BFP.:hugs:

OMG!! I read through all of this thread before i joined and i was just coming through to tell mrskcbrown that i have a really good feeling for her this month, then i saw the updated siggy! Congratulations!! I'm SOOOOO happy for you, you definitely deserve this. I know God will grant you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->