African or African-Americans TTC

Congrats Mrskc & Kareen I am glad that everything is going well and will continue to do so

@Isi I was about to pm you to see how everything is going I normally see you on monthly thread waiting for AF not to show and havent seen or heard much lately,whats the update on AF?I am NOT expecting her any day now,I can so relate to what you said I was beginning to feel out of place,I am thrilled for all the PG ladies here but can help but feel a little down that I cant join in,Hope everything is ok though

good morning ladies...just saying a quick hello to everyone! it's such a beautiful day and my mom is coming in today from out of town for the weekend so i'm excited about that. she hasn't seen me in over a month and my tummy has popped i look like i'm 6 months along! she will be shocked to see me LOL. wishing everyone a great weekend!

Hi Nightnurse! I was wondering where you were :). AF showed for me 2 days ago, but I was expecting it. My DH was away during my fertile window last cycle :dohh:, so we couldn't BD at the right time. So, it's CD3 for me. I have really high hopes for this cycle. Just praying to God to bless us this cycle #20 :thumbup:. I pray AF does not show for you, Nightnurse!!! When do you test?

I love it when pregnant ladies just start to show. I'm sure your Mom will probably be so emotional, Kareen! Is this your first baby?

No Isi...this is my third. I "popped" very early with my second son, at about 2 months, looked more like 5 months...then stayed that size until about 8 months when he was born. I assume it will be the same with this one. I was supposed to have another ultrsound at 18 weeks but was advised by the ultrasound tech to wait until 19 weeks as my uterus is stretched from the previous pregnancies and that makes it hard to get a good picture. Apparently it's not uncommon for a woman with previous pregnancies to show quite early. At least I'm going along with that b/c the thought of it just being fat makes me depressed. LOL LOL LOL

good morning ladies...just saying a quick hello to everyone! it's such a beautiful day and my mom is coming in today from out of town for the weekend so i'm excited about that. she hasn't seen me in over a month and my tummy has popped i look like i'm 6 months along! she will be shocked to see me LOL. wishing everyone a great weekend!

Hey Kareen my mom will be here from Chicago for a week tomorrow as well:happydance:. Make sure to enjoy her, as I will enjoy mines.

Nightnurse, you and isi are not out of place. Keep coming on.:hugs:

Thats so great that your mom is coming,its so cool that she gets to see her baby PG with a baby,I she showers you with lots of :hugs: enjoy :happydance:

Hi Nightnurse! I was wondering where you were :). AF showed for me 2 days ago, but I was expecting it. My DH was away during my fertile window last cycle :dohh:, so we couldn't BD at the right time. So, it's CD3 for me. I have really high hopes for this cycle. Just praying to God to bless us this cycle #20 :thumbup:. I pray AF does not show for you, Nightnurse!!! When do you test?

I was stalking the june threads in the 2ww,lol,like you I was totally expecting AF to show cause I cannot deal with any more dissapointments and CM has changed to a very light pinkish color so really think she will show,she doesnt come full on till the 3rd or 4th day so I can relax still for a few days,keep me updated :hugs:

No Isi...this is my third. I "popped" very early with my second son, at about 2 months, looked more like 5 months...then stayed that size until about 8 months when he was born. I assume it will be the same with this one. I was supposed to have another ultrsound at 18 weeks but was advised by the ultrasound tech to wait until 19 weeks as my uterus is stretched from the previous pregnancies and that makes it hard to get a good picture. Apparently it's not uncommon for a woman with previous pregnancies to show quite early. At least I'm going along with that b/c the thought of it just being fat makes me depressed. LOL LOL LOL

This is my second and i started showing early too. I think i had a bump at around 12 weeks and was in maternity clothes then too! With my first pregnancy i was in my normal clothes for a long time - even went to a wedding and had on a fitted dress and no one could tell! Now i feel soo big!
Hope everyone is ok. Isi would be lovely to see you get your BFP - hope next month is your month.

This is my second and i started showing early too. I think i had a bump at around 12 weeks and was in maternity clothes then too! With my first pregnancy i was in my normal clothes for a long time - even went to a wedding and had on a fitted dress and no one could tell! Now i feel soo big!
Hope everyone is ok. Isi would be lovely to see you get your BFP - hope next month is your month.

I'm having "bump envy" lol! With my 1st, I didn't fully pop until around 20 wks or so but I was in maternity clothes before then. With this one, I just look a little thicker and I've moved up a size in pants...nothing major. I've only gained about 4 lbs so far (compared to 8lbs with my 1st). I've heard you start to show sooner with subsequent pregnancies and I was actually looking forward to that! According to my OH and my friends, I'm starting to look "quite healthy" and of course they can tell I'm pregnant, but I just feel fat lol :(

I'm having "bump envy" lol! With my 1st, I didn't fully pop until around 20 wks or so but I was in maternity clothes before then. With this one, I just look a little thicker and I've moved up a size in pants...nothing major. I've only gained about 4 lbs so far (compared to 8lbs with my 1st). I've heard you start to show sooner with subsequent pregnancies and I was actually looking forward to that! According to my OH and my friends, I'm starting to look "quite healthy" and of course they can tell I'm pregnant, but I just feel fat lol :(

I cant wait to get my bump either. Im taking it one day at a time though.:hugs: Just trying to enjoy every little precious moment.

I'm definitely having bump envy! LOL! I'm not showing AT ALL. When I tell people I'm expecting, they looked concerned for me. I guess I'll just be a late bloomer. My appetite still hasn't come back yet, so I'm still losing some weight.

I'm definitely having bump envy! LOL! I'm not showing AT ALL. When I tell people I'm expecting, they looked concerned for me. I guess I'll just be a late bloomer. My appetite still hasn't come back yet, so I'm still losing some weight.

Girl your bump is coming. Tell those onlookers to hush, LOL. Probably right at 16 weeks maybe even less. Im the one that has a helluva time to wait, LOL. When I was BFP with my daughter it seems I started to show quickly but im not sure can remember much. That was almost 10 yrs ago:dohh:. I already feel so bloated but this is number 2 so maybe ill show sooner. Who knows? :haha:

Hey MrsK, how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? I know what you mean by taking it slow. I'm kinda happy that I'm almost out of the 1st tri, though. The morning sickness is for the birds :wacko:

My 1st pregnancy was a breeze compared to this one so far...but it's a blessing nonetheless :)

~Sincerevon, I know what you mean. I don't have an appetite at all and I've actually lost 2lbs since I weighed myself a few days ago. I don't know where it's going because I haven't been very active since the doctor put me on bedrest for a while...so who knows :shrug:

Hey MrsK, how are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? I know what you mean by taking it slow. I'm kinda happy that I'm almost out of the 1st tri, though. The morning sickness is for the birds :wacko:

My 1st pregnancy was a breeze compared to this one so far...but it's a blessing nonetheless :)

~Sincerevon, I know what you mean. I don't have an appetite at all and I've actually lost 2lbs since I weighed myself a few days ago. I don't know where it's going because I haven't been very active since the doctor put me on bedrest for a while...so who knows :shrug:

Im good so far. Just fatigue and sore boobs. I cant wait to be outta first tri either but I have until Aug 12 which seems like an eternity away. Summer break will be over first week of august and teachers have to go back, so hopefully things will speed up then.

What part of VA are you from? DH is from Richmond.

Hey ladies, i've got the total opposite. This is my first and I swear i've had a bump since about 10 weeks. Ok most of it was bloating, and incredibly uncomfortable.

The bloat is going down, and i think its more baby now. Haven't really told work so was hoping to be able to hide it for a lil while longer, but not at the rate I'm going....LOL

I guess I have been very lucky as no sickness or loss of appetite, just constant tiredness. I am really hoping not to put on too much weight while pregnant but when all you do is eat and sleep, i fear i'm fighting a loosing battle.

oh well if I have an extra couple of rolls as a result of having a baby its a price i'd pay every time :)

Am like you Beanni, at first it was just bloat but now there is no denying it. I normally have a flat tum so its very noticeable. I too havent told work yet so am having to hide behind big cardigans lol. My work trousers dont fit anymore so am mostly in dresses and skirts with an elastic waist, still too small for maternity wear. Am still waiting to blossom, I still get headaches, constant trips to the loo and the pressure in my low abdomen is so uncomfortable specially when the bladder is full but my appetite is hugh lol. When will I start to glow?? :-(

My appetite seems to be coming back, but I can't seem to keep the weight on. I think I'm down nearly 10 pounds by now, but I'm sure it'll come back later on. :)

Whoa, this thread is more of a pregnancy thread than a TTC thread now, that's great!

AFM, just riding out the 2ww and hoping i can cross over to the BFP side soon.

:dust:AJ! I hope you do join us soon.

Maybe we need a African-American BFP thread? You ladies up for that? We can still love on our sisters on the TTC side because this is where my heart is, but maybe its hard for some sisters to stomach while they are TTC?

BFP ladies and TTC ladies chime in and let me know what you would prefer?

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->