African or African-Americans TTC

LOL that is too funny, I agree you should stand your ground, you warned her....at least make sure the afo puff is cute!!! LMBO!

Dannyboygirl, I she text friends in your signature, how does that work?

Hi ladies! I've been MIA for a few weeks now, I just needed a break from ttcing and the forums. I missed you all a lot though so I had to come bak. Hope you're all ok! How r u doing msbrown?

These were girls that i was pregnant with the 1st time around that were really close with me on here. And we became friends that have each others cell phone numbers and send pics of the kids growing. Call and talk when things are rough. Text each other when our kids were born. Our kids are a week apart.:hugs: NovBaby I talk to on a regular basis...Our girls are a week apart and we keep each other updated on everything..:thumbup: Someone who will tell people on here when you have the baby..

Hi ladies! we made it to VA just fine. Our plane landed about 2pm.

I ended up giving her an afro puff and she knows how to brush and maintain that. I am going to get her hair braided or twisted somehow because I just cant keep doing all this hair and being pregnant. When I have the baby, I can bend over that sink but now it gets on my nerves:wacko:. I will wash her hair again this week and put her pony tails back in. She says, mommy Im going to listen to you next time. I said yeah right lol. I love her lil butt so much and she knows Im going to do her hair anyway:winkwink:.

She is with friends and I miss her soooo much and its only been 6 hrs:winkwink:!

Hope all is well!:hugs:

Hey ladies,

Dannyboy, that is nice that you all keep in touch.

Mrsk, glad you made to VA okay. Have a good time and get home safe.

Hey Ready, How are you doing girl?Thanks alot

MrsKc, Girls know we arent going to let them look any kind out way. That makes us look suspect:haha: lol My baby has some thick hair and i dont know if there will be a boy or girl coming next so I have to reorganize my house within a week for autumn/winter cleaning too.

Future, How are things going with you? Pray my family finds a good church please..:hugs:

hey ladies!! I'm starting my 2ww so keep me in your prayers..Hopefully this is my month!!:happydance: I hope all is well with you all!!!

Good Luck to all the ladies in there TWW and those getting ready to test! I want to see some BFPs this month!! Myself included! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

These were girls that i was pregnant with the 1st time around that were really close with me on here. And we became friends that have each others cell phone numbers and send pics of the kids growing. Call and talk when things are rough. Text each other when our kids were born. Our kids are a week apart.:hugs: NovBaby I talk to on a regular basis...Our girls are a week apart and we keep each other updated on everything..:thumbup: Someone who will tell people on here when you have the baby..

Oh Ok, thats pretty cool!

Dannyboy- Thanks for checking on me, I think I'm 11dpo, I haven't tested I'm going to wait for AF to rear her ugly head, I can't bear to see the stark white bfn! Thanks for checking on me! Praying that you find a good church

MrKC I hope you have a great trip-

Vrainiore- Hope the 2ww goes buy quickly and you get your bfp

Hey ladies,

It has been a very busy day for me. I am so sleepy right now I think I am going to turn in. I hope I make it to church in the morning. Have a good night ladies.

Dannyboy, I pray that God leads you to a church home.

Hey ladies! Church was awesome today. My husband spoke a great word today. He is a minister and since he was at his home church they asked him to give an impromptu message. The people were about to get their "shout" on. Im so proud of him and how he allows God to use him. I am so glad God has blessed me with a truly saved man, who loves, and trusts God, in all situations.

As for me, my belly is getting a bit bigger,pants tighter:). Hopefully I will show "for real" in about 4-5 weeks, LOL! Tomorrow is going to be a long day. My flight doesnt get home until 11pm tonite, I have to get my daughter from my friends and I have to be up 530am for work. Geez, I also need to do my babys hair tomorrow evening. I would call off from work but I hate leaving my students without a plan, just a lazy sub, LOL. Well, nothing to it but to do it, as my daddy says:).

Hey ladies,

MrsK, don't over do it. If you need to call out then call out. But at least get some rest.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Hey ladies,

MrsK, don't over do it. If you need to call out then call out. But at least get some rest.

I hope all is well with everyone.

I know I really need to but I have such a guilty conscience:nope:. Im sitting here contemplating calling off now. People call out all the time but being that I was off friday, I feel bad taking monday too, even though I have more than enough sick days. Im also trying to save them for when the baby arrives. Decisions, decisions.

Found a church...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAmazing the spirit was highly intensed n bible based... They prayed over me n my belly. My symptoms are gone again like my previous preg. Im so happy. I have faith that God is going to feed me more blessings bc my mouth is wiiiiiiiiiiiiide open n Im hungry for more blessings.thanks everyone..

I need to rant oh so badly right about now!

OH and I went to Costco today to pick up a few things and while we were there, I caught a few older (white) women staring at my bump and giving me ugly looks! One in particular looked at me and shook her head! I wanted to go up to her and ask her what her problem was! GRRRRR! I mean I can honestly say I look a bit younger than I am but geez! I don't understand people...especially the white people around here. I'm not racist at all, but a lot of white people around here are. :cry:

I hope everyone had a great weekend and MrsK, I hope you have a safe trip home and take it easy! Don't overdo it :)

Hey ladies,

MrsK, I can understand. I just want you to get the rest you need.

Dannyboy, I am glad that you found a church.

Purple, let the haters be your movatiers. It is no one business. Tell them to read I Thessalonians 4:11. Yep it says mind your own business.

I am not feeling well so I may just check in with everyone tomorrow. My sinus and allergies are ugly today. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->