African or African-Americans TTC

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well. Welcome to the new ladies, pray your TTC journey is short and sweet :flower:

Von sorry to hear about your mum. Don't let fear cripple you. Have faith in God that he has given you all the tools you'll ever need to be a great mother. There is so much out there you can read or people you can talk to....just know you are not alone :hugs:

So is anyone due to test????? We need more :bfp: :dance:

Beautiful belly pic..

LOL...that's not my belly. Its a google image, i am nowhere near so neat, try pointy with a wonky linea nigra and an indecisive belly button :haha:

Good morning ladies,

Beanni that's funny because I thought that was your belly too. :haha:

I hope everyone has a super day. I am so excited that I have finished all classwork for my summer classes and I get to get some sleep. Just thinking about how early I plan to go to bed tonight makes me :sleep:.

Have a good day ladies.

Congrats Tickled she's soooooo cute. What a pretty baby :)

Just dropping in to say hello! I hope all is well with everyone. Thanks again for the kind words and well wishes. You have been more of an encouragement than you know.

Not feeling too good today, one of my coworkers has on a really strong cologne and it's making me nauseous. I'm not usually sensitve to colognes and perfumes, but this one smells quite sour, and his breath isn't smelling too fresh either. (Sorry if I'm being mean.) I'm debating taking an early leave day today so I can rest up.

I am 9dpo today, not having any unusual symptoms, not really feeling bummed but not extra hopeful either. I don't plan to test early, if AF shows then it's on to the next cycle and waiting on God, and trying to wait patiently. I hope everyone is having a great day.

Praying for you futuremommie! I hope you do get that BFP but keep your faith in God and dont lose hope. Thats all I held onto when I was TTC. I never thought I would get pregnant, but God said it was going to be so. Keep praying!:hugs:

Hey ladies! Just checking in...had an ultrasound on Monday and it's official! We're on team PINK!!! I'm so excited and so is OH! DS is still on the fence a little bit because I don't think he understands fully how his "lil sidder" is going to affect him since he's been an only child..so he doesn't really understand the concept of siblings. He keeps asking me, "Is my lil sidder in your stomach part of my family?"...lol so hopefully he'll get it by January :)

How is everyone??

Ok so I need to vent a little, so thanks in advance for listening.

The 2ww is sooooo hard, at the beginning I'm always hopeful and determined not to stress out about it, then as I get closer to testing time or to AF I started to feel sad and the crazy thing is I know God can do it, it's just I can't shake the sad feeling. Then the slight symptoms begin which happen to be the same symptoms for AF, and then I wondering all day are they pg symptoms or AF symptoms? This totally sucks! I know everyone says concentrate on other things, stay busy; are they aware that that doesn't help a woman that has been trying for 2.5 years, and had major abdominal surgery to remove fibroids that were thought to be the cause of not getting pg? I think I'm just in need of a vacation.

Please pray with me that I can be patient and hold out until it's my turn.

@purplekisses: Congrats! How awesome to be on on team pink. I truly hope I am but I guess I got to wait til delivery to find out:winkwink:.

@futuremommie: Praying for you hun! If you go back through this thread you will see I felt the same as you on many days!!! You are definitely not alone. You can vent anytime you need to!:hugs:

Hey ladies,

@Purple, yeah team pink. :pink: That is too cute what your DS said.

@Futuremommie, when you start to feel sad get in a praise mode. That will confuse the devil. Start claiming your victory. I am standing in agreement with you for a baby. I am praying for you to hold on too, its on its way I know God is going to do it. But in His timing. Trust me I know it is hard to wait. But I can promise you it will be well worth it in the end. Just continue to give Him the glory. Love ya. :hugs:

Mrsk, I love the choice of names you have picked out.

Have a great day ladies. I am offically finish with summer classes. Oh yeah someone ask what classed I'm taking it was Buisness law and Intro to Public speaking (speech).

Ok so I need to vent a little, so thanks in advance for listening.

The 2ww is sooooo hard, at the beginning I'm always hopeful and determined not to stress out about it, then as I get closer to testing time or to AF I started to feel sad and the crazy thing is I know God can do it, it's just I can't shake the sad feeling. Then the slight symptoms begin which happen to be the same symptoms for AF, and then I wondering all day are they pg symptoms or AF symptoms? This totally sucks! I know everyone says concentrate on other things, stay busy; are they aware that that doesn't help a woman that has been trying for 2.5 years, and had major abdominal surgery to remove fibroids that were thought to be the cause of not getting pg? I think I'm just in need of a vacation.

Please pray with me that I can be patient and hold out until it's my turn.

We are sending our love and blessings:hugs:

Hey ladies! Just checking in...had an ultrasound on Monday and it's official! We're on team PINK!!! I'm so excited and so is OH! DS is still on the fence a little bit because I don't think he understands fully how his "lil sidder" is going to affect him since he's been an only child..so he doesn't really understand the concept of siblings. He keeps asking me, "Is my lil sidder in your stomach part of my family?"...lol so hopefully he'll get it by January :)

How is everyone??

Congrats:hugs:

Thanks Ladies, I needed that bit of encouragement!

Ready- That was a great reminder to praise him and thank him in advance.

Thanks Danny

I Love you guys

Argggh!:growlmad: Just my little vent.

My daughter always wants to go swimming with her friends who live nearby who have a pool. Well I wouldnt let her go any this week because her hair draws up and I get sick of washing, blowdrying, and combing it every time she decides she wants to go swimming. Well today I gave in and let her go but I told her, your hair is going to be drawn up and dont be thinking im going to be doing any hair at 8pm at nite, and Im going out of town tomorrow. She is staying with my friend and her daughter. Now she is embarrassed because her hair is all drawn up and crying on the couch:cry:. Maybe Im being mean but I have no sympathy.

My friends who she is staying with are white and they dont know how to do any "black" hair. I told her now she is going to look crazy. Arghhh:growlmad:, Im putting it in one big puff and she is going to have to get on best she could until sunday!!!!

Ok thanks!

My daughter always wants to go swimming with her friends who live nearby who have a pool. Well I wouldnt let her go any this week because her hair draws up and I get sick of washing, blowdrying, and combing it every time she decides she wants to go swimming. Well today I gave in and let her go but I told her, your hair is going to be drawn up and dont be thinking im going to be doing any hair at 8pm at nite, and Im going out of town tomorrow. She is staying with my friend and her daughter. Now she is embarrassed because her hair is all drawn up and crying on the couch:cry:. Maybe Im being mean but I have no sympathy.

My friends who she is staying with are white and they dont know how to do any "black" hair. I told her now she is going to look crazy. Arghhh:growlmad:, Im putting it in one big puff and she is going to have to get on best she could until sunday!!!!

Ok thanks!

Oh my, that is funny. Can you at least wash it before you leave tomorrow? Because if they try to comb her hair they are going to have a fit. LOL

Ok thanks!

LOL! That's too funny. I laugh b/c I was just like that! I didn't understand that my hair was not flowing like my white friends and I can't just wash my hair and let it air dry! LOL. She will be fine. Tell her next time she should wear a bathing cap (which she may not like. bathing caps are NOT cool. LOL) so that next time she asks you when you will be pressed for time to wash it, tell her about the bathing cap she could wear and that will probably put an end to that conversation. :)

Next time she can wash and condition it before she goes in the water.If her hair is wet when she goes in. The chlorine wont eat it up and her hair wont draw up as much. I learned that lil trick a while back..Betta use that swim cap we all hate lol :hugs:Stand ya ground. Girls are divas I have one now that is driving me up the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->