African or African-Americans TTC

Hey ladies, trying to make a decision. Do you like these nurseries?
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4346647
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4346654 or
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4189926

We are going for the green colors as you can tell:winkwink:

I love the mint and chocolate elephant.#2 to the end..:thumbup:

Its so true that even though we are all strangers we all grow to know each other and soon become friends..I met a couple people on here when i stated in 03/2008 that text me on my cell bc we were birthing buddies. our kids are 1 week apart and we send each other holiday pics of the kids. like pen pals but better..:hugs:

Hey ladies, trying to make a decision. Do you like these nurseries?
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4346647
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4346654 or
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4189926

We are going for the green colors as you can tell:winkwink:

I like the jungle 1-2-3.

I also love the Chocolate Elephants @Tickled Miss Olivia is gorgeous!! and she shares my middle name.

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well. Welcome to the new ladies, pray your TTC journey is short and sweet :flower:

Von sorry to hear about your mum. Don't let fear cripple you. Have faith in God that he has given you all the tools you'll ever need to be a great mother. There is so much out there you can read or people you can talk to....just know you are not alone :hugs:

So is anyone due to test????? We need more :bfp: :dance:

Thanks ladies. I am stuck between the chocolate elephants and the jungle 1-2-3. DH really likes the Jungle one. Today I go to the DR and my daughter really wants to go, so my husband is going to check her out from school early but she doesnt know. We watch a baby story on TLC and she wants to hear the heartbeat because she has seen it on the show:winkwink:.
I really hope we get an ultrasound but I dont think its routine under 20 weeks?:shrug:

Hope everyone is well!:hugs:

Good morning ladies,

Mrsk, that is sweet you are going to surprise her. I hope they let her hear the heart beat that would be so awesome.

How is everyone doing today? I a little busy with this being the last week of summer school. I am tired but I must press on because next week is VACATION!!:happydance::happydance:

Good morning ladies,

Mrsk, that is sweet you are going to surprise her. I hope they let her hear the heart beat that would be so awesome.

How is everyone doing today? I a little busy with this being the last week of summer school. I am tired but I must press on because next week is VACATION!!:happydance::happydance:

Awhh, I wish we were still out for the summer! Schools in Tennessee and Mississippi start so early but I wont complain because we get out early in May. My next vacation is not until next summer:wacko:, but Im looking so forward to maternity leave LOL in Feb. I will be out from Feb-May and by the time I return to work school will be getting out!!!! Did I time this right or what???

Anyway, I digress but I hope you have fun on vacation. Where are you going?

My DH and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary and his uncle owns some condos on the beach in galveston so we are going there. It is just the thought of being away from work and having a good time. LOL We haven't been on a vacation alone since we got married. So we both are very excited.

My DH and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary and his uncle owns some condos on the beach in galveston so we are going there. It is just the thought of being away from work and having a good time. LOL We haven't been on a vacation alone since we got married. So we both are very excited.

Oh how nice!!!!:cloud9:

We are going away this weekend to VA but its DH's family reunion, LOL. My daughter is going to stay behind with my BFF and her 8 yr old daughter. She didnt want to go. She is so picky for a 9 yr old! I wanted her to go but flights for 3 are expensive:nope:!!!!

I know you will have a great time!:happydance:

Hey ladies. Belly pics are in my journal if you care to look:wacko:. Baby is doing fine and heart rate was 155bpm. She couldnt find the heart beat at first and we were so nervous. There was total silence until she found the heart beat!
Of course she finally did and we were on :cloud9:. I go back in 4 weeks and by then Ill be 18 weeks. DH says almost half way there! I said yep.

I have been having heart palpitations so they are going to monitor me for a few days to see if its just fast heart beats or something more serious. She said it happens in pregnancy though. Im not worried. I give it all to God:winkwink::winkwink:!

My daughter came with me and after she heard the heart beat, she goes, thats all! Like it was nothing. All she wants to know is if its a boy or girl.:dohh:

That is too cute lol how old is your daughter? How are you doing these days? :hugs:

Hi ladies,

Hope you are all well. Welcome to the new ladies, pray your TTC journey is short and sweet :flower:

Von sorry to hear about your mum. Don't let fear cripple you. Have faith in God that he has given you all the tools you'll ever need to be a great mother. There is so much out there you can read or people you can talk to....just know you are not alone :hugs:

So is anyone due to test????? We need more :bfp: :dance:

Beautiful belly pic..

chocolate elephants!!! chocolate elephants!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

mrskc...i think the baby is a boy. would put money on it. LOL

mrskc...i think the baby is a boy. would put money on it. LOL

So will DH!!!! LOL, I hope its a girl, just so I can be right:haha:. Ill be happy with a healthy baby though:cloud9:. Secretly, I do think a boy would be so sweet!

Thanks ladies and I am still thinking about those chocolate elephants!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->