Am I seeing things? Superdrug early added, page 11. Update pages 18 & 19

I don't see it. I'm both short and long sighted, so my eyes aren't the best, but I don't see anything in real life. Perhaps the upload made it look like there's a line?
Will still ask my acupuncturist to avoid certain points today though, to be on the safe side.
Perhaps this is a chemical if that line yesterday is/was genuine? Wouldn't be the first time, and my acupuncture treatment is for balancing hormones as well as anxiety, so perhaps I don't have the right level of progesterone to sustain a pregnancy at the moment

Look at my frer last pregnancy. I had a v light line on the Ic and frer looked like this at 11 dpo

Attachments

• IMG_3892.jpg
    IMG_3892.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 47
Now look what happens when I had put the black and white filter. You see a line! Next day it was blaring obvious. I only noticed when I put the filter.

Attachments

• IMG_3893.jpg
    IMG_3893.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 34
I looked at my photos for the millionth time and saw a lighter photo which looks like there's something faint on it. I don't know if it's the indent line I'm seeing, so I used the magic wand thing and it looked slightly pink. I don't know, I'm a rubbish judge with my tests so will post photos.
These three are the original photo

Attachments

• IMG_7296.jpg
    IMG_7296.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7297.jpg
    IMG_7297.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_7298.jpg
    IMG_7298.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 22
I see it on both too! The frer doesnt look like a weird upload line to me! Just out of interest cupcake what number baby are u trying for? Xx

These I used the magic wand on, and the fourth I took screenshots and kept using the magic wand. Would it be showing any colour if it was only the indent, can it put colour where there isn't any?

Attachments

• IMG_7299.jpg
    IMG_7299.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_7300.jpg
    IMG_7300.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7301.jpg
    IMG_7301.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7302.jpg
    IMG_7302.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 22
Josephine, sorry I missed your reply as I didn't remember to post the photos lol!
This will be my fourth, our third together

I see it much clearer on the original. There's definitely the start of a line there. Also I find with frer u really can't invent a line that isn't there, it's either there or it isn't and yours has a v v faint one.

Laila sorry I missed your replies too. Thanks for posting these, this gives me hope :)

Yeah i kno nothing about tweaking and magic wands but i certainly see a line om every pic!

Lol Josephine you are funny. The magic wand thing is a basic tool to improve photos on my iPad, and on iPhones too

I see it on both today's IC and the frer. The IC is disappointing compared to yesterday's but the frer looks like it might be the start of something!! I really hope it is!!!

I can't see it in real life, my eyes won't zoom in lol

I've had a lot of pregnancies and I can assure you that while I get faint bfps in the evening around 8 and 9 dpo the next few mornings are negative and lines again in evening. Regardless of how diluted my urine is. It's very strange

Definitely a line on both x

That is bizarre isn't it?! Will try another IC this evening to see if there's any change in the line

Look forward to ur next tests did u get a 2 pack of frer?

I did, yes. They are on offer in Superdrug at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->