Any Christian Ladies want to pray for BFP?!

Hey augustluvers!!

Great to have you on board!! Thanks for sharing those books/songs I will definitely check them out.

I just came back from our church ladies tea and coffee meeting and a friend of mine who as an 18 month old IVF little boy gave me some encouragement.

Lets focus on God and let him do the rest! Amen!!!

Nice to meet you Augustluvers! Welcome! Thank you for your book/songs....I will definitely check those out. Isn't it amazing how a scripture, song or book can just turn your perspective around? I am trying to use my waiting time to grow closer to him....to learn something each time my heart breaks.

Hope you all have a great day! :)

I want to join you ladies :hugs:

I'm 24 years old and I've been a pastors kid since I was 5 years old. I love the Lord with all my heart :)

I'm been trying to concieve my first child since November 2007 (Almost 5 years now)... I'm currently going through fertility treatments, I'm in the middle of my Tamoxifen cycle (cd 20 today). Alot has happened my emotions have been all over the place. Sometimes I have doubted and others I have had faith. It's a rollercoster ride for sure especially for us women who know to trust in the Lord and yet sometimes we just can't let ourselves to do it.

I was given the following book as a gift from a church friend and I found it to be AMAZING! It will make you cry and laugh and feel a lot better about the fertility process. I currently also found three other books but I don't remember the names. I will post them when I get home tonight from work.

I look forward to getting to know you and joining you in the journey with the hope, faith and love of the Lord. Blessing to you all!

https://www.amazon.com/Hope-Deferred-Couples-Coping-Infertility/dp/0880703032

https://www.amazon.com/Hannahs-Hope...&qid=1349185211&sr=1-1&keywords=Hannah's+Hope

I definitely know what you mean bballbaby,

I do feel closer to God now more than ever. He is preparing something great for us!! He has our individual plans!!

Hope you are both fine......you have a great day!!! :kiss:

I definitely know what you mean bballbaby,

I do feel closer to God now more than ever. He is preparing something great for us!! He has our individual plans!!

Hope you are both fine......you have a great day!!! :kiss:

He most definetly knows that plans he has for us. As I think back to all the months of trying I realize that if I would have gotten pregnant then I wouldn't be able to really afford and do what I want with my child. It's hard to understand God's plan and timing but with the right amount of faith and hope, you can continue on your journey.

Lamentations 1:1-22

Reference: v.2 Bitterly she weeps at night, tears are upon her cheeks. Among all her lovers there is none to comfort her. All her friends have betrayed her; they have become her enemies. (NIV Bible)
Explore: We all go through tough times. One of my greatest moments of despair was when I was going through fertility treatment five years ago. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for a number of years but to no avail. Going on fertility drugs totally messed with my emotions. I’m usually a pretty stable person but I was finding myself crying at the drop of a hat. We hadn’t spoken to anyone about what we were doing and so all our grieving was done in private. I clearly remember one day when I hit rock bottom. Another month had passed and there was still no success and one little thing had happened at work to set me off. I couldn’t bring myself to go home and so I started driving around our local area. I pulled over into a park and just burst into tears. I felt so alone, so empty and that no one – not even my husband – could understand what I was going through. My tears flowed down my face and my sobs filled the car. The Spirit reminded me that everything was in God’s hands but I pleaded with God, ‘Just let me grieve for a moment. I can’t move on just yet.’ As I continued to cry I sensed that there might be someone outside my car watching me. I looked around but could not see anyone. It wasn’t an eerie feeling; just that someone was present a couple of metres away. And so I realised that God was giving me space. He was still there, and would never leave me, but he recognised my need to grieve too.

Application: Sometimes we can give the wrong impression that God is only about happiness and sunshine. However, when we read through the Bible we see many different shades of God. He knows that there are times of despair in our lives; He sees when we grieve and mourn. Having the book of Lamentations in the Bible reminds us that God does not leave us when we are unhappy. He loves us, comforts us and truly understands what we are going through. When we go through times of despair, may we not shut God out but draw on that overwhelming love that endures forever.

Prayer: Lord, when hardship comes we tend to try to fix things ourselves. May we turn to You at all times and have faith that You are there for us. Amen.
***I found this devotional and I thought I would share it with you girls.***

Here's the link: https://daily-devotional.org/daily-devotions/infertility-despair/

Augustluvers that was a wonderful daily devotion!!! It really reminded me when I miscarried last time. I was uncontrollably sobbing for a couple of hours talking to God. Then he gave me strength and I pulled through. One thing I have learnt is to speak to God openly on how I feel as he is always there to listen.

Thanks again for sharing ;)

Augustluvers that was a wonderful daily devotion!!! It really reminded me when I miscarried last time. I was uncontrollably sobbing for a couple of hours talking to God. Then he gave me strength and I pulled through. One thing I have learnt is to speak to God openly on how I feel as he is always there to listen.

Thanks again for sharing ;)

Your welcome! I'm just so happy to have found other women in the same boat as me and that are christians as well. :hugs:

Hey guys,

Prayer request:

Please pray for me...... I am having some brown spotting in my 2WW. I'm praying I shouldn't re live my last cycle which ended in a MC. Your prayers are much appreciated :hugs::kiss:

Hey guys,

Prayer request:

Please pray for me...... I am having some brown spotting in my 2WW. I'm praying I shouldn't re live my last cycle which ended in a MC. Your prayers are much appreciated :hugs::kiss:

You can count on me Chichifab! :hugs:

Try to take is easy and don't over stress about the spotting. How far are you in the 2ww, could it be implanation? You never know sweetie :hugs:

Best advice augustluvers :kiss:

I will try and relax and let God be in control. I am on 6dp2dt so it can be implantation bleeding. I am going to my weekly discipleship community group in the next 45min so a bit of prayer and worship will do me good!!:thumbup:

Hey guys,

Prayer request:

Try to take is easy and don't over stress about the spotting. How far are you in the 2ww, could it be implanation? You never know sweetie :hugs:

Best advice augustluvers :kiss:

I will try and relax and let God be in control. I am on 6dp2dt so it can be implantation bleeding. I am going to my weekly discipleship community group in the next 45min so a bit of prayer and worship will do me good!!:thumbup:

Hey guys,

Prayer request:

I have my weekly discipleship group today too! We are starting a new series. We were doing a prayer series before.

That's great Augustluvers!!!! I have just come back and we were finishing up on Paul's last letter to Timothy and the different friendships he had! It was really good :)

Enjoy you DC group ;)

That was great! Thanks for posting. I can totally relate to that...it was me just a few weeks ago when I had my miscarriage. I just felt all kinds of emotions....I was angry at God....I just couldn't understand how he could just take it away. The words of the u/s tech haunted me for days. But I slowly grieved and realized that God was in fact there for me and still is. It is by his grace that we gain the strength to move on a try again. It is definitely nice to know I am not alone.

I heard this song on KLOVE this morning and it just moved me so much. I had tears in my eyes the entire way driving into work this morning. Made me think of you all on this board. It is a song by Laura Story - "Blessings"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CSVqHcdhXQ

Prayer to you my friends! :hugs:

Lamentations 1:1-22

Reference: v.2 Bitterly she weeps at night, tears are upon her cheeks. Among all her lovers there is none to comfort her. All her friends have betrayed her; they have become her enemies. (NIV Bible)
Explore: We all go through tough times. One of my greatest moments of despair was when I was going through fertility treatment five years ago. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for a number of years but to no avail. Going on fertility drugs totally messed with my emotions. I’m usually a pretty stable person but I was finding myself crying at the drop of a hat. We hadn’t spoken to anyone about what we were doing and so all our grieving was done in private. I clearly remember one day when I hit rock bottom. Another month had passed and there was still no success and one little thing had happened at work to set me off. I couldn’t bring myself to go home and so I started driving around our local area. I pulled over into a park and just burst into tears. I felt so alone, so empty and that no one – not even my husband – could understand what I was going through. My tears flowed down my face and my sobs filled the car. The Spirit reminded me that everything was in God’s hands but I pleaded with God, ‘Just let me grieve for a moment. I can’t move on just yet.’ As I continued to cry I sensed that there might be someone outside my car watching me. I looked around but could not see anyone. It wasn’t an eerie feeling; just that someone was present a couple of metres away. And so I realised that God was giving me space. He was still there, and would never leave me, but he recognised my need to grieve too.

Application: Sometimes we can give the wrong impression that God is only about happiness and sunshine. However, when we read through the Bible we see many different shades of God. He knows that there are times of despair in our lives; He sees when we grieve and mourn. Having the book of Lamentations in the Bible reminds us that God does not leave us when we are unhappy. He loves us, comforts us and truly understands what we are going through. When we go through times of despair, may we not shut God out but draw on that overwhelming love that endures forever.

Prayer: Lord, when hardship comes we tend to try to fix things ourselves. May we turn to You at all times and have faith that You are there for us. Amen.
***I found this devotional and I thought I would share it with you girls.***

Here's the link: https://daily-devotional.org/daily-devotions/infertility-despair/

Prayers to you my friend. Like augustlove said, it could totally be implantation! Hang in there friend :hugs:

Hey guys,

Prayer request:

Oh what a beautiful song bballbaby! It's really moving!!

How are you doing my sisters in Christ?

Ready for the weekend! :) I have my appointment tomorrow so hoping to have a new plan of attack! :)

How are you feeling? When is your beta?

Ready for the weekend! :) I have my appointment tomorrow so hoping to have a new plan of attack! :)

Yay!!!!:happydance: I will pray God leads you to the right action plan!

I'm feeling a bit groggy, I think I am coming up with a cold:nope:

My OTD is not until Tuesday. We don't do betas in here in the UK which is a bit of a shame.

Let us know how you get on with your appointment and God Bless :hugs:

Okay so I just LOVE music and thank you so much for introducing me to these songs. I love them all and really can't stop listening to that Plumb song. Hits me right in the heart :)

These are songs that bring me piece in this time of TTC, first is the artis and then the song title.

Selah - I Turn to You

Me in Motion - Let Mercy Hold You

Plumb - Need You Now

I hope you are feeling good and that you avoid a cold:hugs:
What does OTD stand for? I tried to google it but found way to many random suggestions :) Sorry to be out of the loop. I have been on the boards but not that much really until now. Betas just stressed me out anyways. Stay strong my friend! You are so close now!

My doctor still wants us to do the natural FET due to my migraines I experienced during the last cycle. I guess there is a risk of stroke if you get migraines while on estrogen. SO I'm not allowed to have estrogen during my cycles. Being my last natural cycle worked up until about 7 weeks he thinks maybe I needed my progesterone adjusted more to my body. I am taking this month off to regroup and then next month he wants me to go in for a biopsy of my lining around the time I ovulate to check the LH hormone levels. I guess this will give him a more accurate way of prescribing me a better dosage of PIO based on how my cycles run. I think if that all goes well then my transfer will be around Christmas time. If all goes by my plan :) And we all know that is not how this works! :) So sorry for the long winded answer.

I also had blood work to make sure my hcg levels were back to zero. I guess this is how they know if I did in fact pass everything when I miscarried last week. I will get those results tomorrow.

How long after your miscarriage did it take to get your cycle back to normal?

How is everyone else doing? I hope you all have a fab. weekend! :hugs:

My OTD is not until Tuesday. We don't do betas in here in the UK which is a bit of a shame.

Hey bballbaby,

Great to here your appointment went well. Now that you have some dates, its worth getting some good christian books to keep you spiritually strong. It seems you have a good action plan:happydance: the fact that you did achieve pregnancy on your last natural FET is a good sign as your Dr said, they just need to keep the embbie strong in the womb.

OTD means official test day. It took about a month for my cycle to get back to normal after my MC. I miscarried in July at 5 weeks with full AF then my doctor recommend to leave August alone. I started down regulating in September after AF then EC end of September. With this cycle, I have been put on baby aspirin and steroids to try and help the embbie implant and stick and I pray it works

Hey augustluvers I hope you are fine :)

I am on little fishes and kids creshe this Sunday at church, it will even get me more broody :flower:

Have a lovely weekend! God bless :hug:

I hope you are feeling good and that you avoid a cold:hugs:
What does OTD stand for? I tried to google it but found way to many random suggestions :) Sorry to be out of the loop. I have been on the boards but not that much really until now. Betas just stressed me out anyways. Stay strong my friend! You are so close now!

My doctor still wants us to do the natural FET due to my migraines I experienced during the last cycle. I guess there is a risk of stroke if you get migraines while on estrogen. SO I'm not allowed to have estrogen during my cycles. Being my last natural cycle worked up until about 7 weeks he thinks maybe I needed my progesterone adjusted more to my body. I am taking this month off to regroup and then next month he wants me to go in for a biopsy of my lining around the time I ovulate to check the LH hormone levels. I guess this will give him a more accurate way of prescribing me a better dosage of PIO based on how my cycles run. I think if that all goes well then my transfer will be around Christmas time. If all goes by my plan :) And we all know that is not how this works! :) So sorry for the long winded answer.

I also had blood work to make sure my hcg levels were back to zero. I guess this is how they know if I did in fact pass everything when I miscarried last week. I will get those results tomorrow.

How long after your miscarriage did it take to get your cycle back to normal?

How is everyone else doing? I hope you all have a fab. weekend! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->