Any Christian Ladies want to pray for BFP?!

OTD - totally makes sense :blush:

I was on steroids for a few days around transfer and baby aspirin for the entire 2WW. I pray this one is it for you!

Makes sense that your doctor said to take a month off. I am doing the same. When I was at my appointment I asked how they knew I passed everything and he said they would do a blood test. Being I am 45 mins. away from our clinic I asked if I could do it that same day. I got the call yesterday that my levels are still at 125. Although I just miscarried a week ago I just pray that my body is just taking longer to reset. Apparently that is common from what Google told me. I am terrified of the D&C. I will get another repeat BW within the week to make sure things are going down. Ahhhh - always something it seems. Waiting for this...waiting for that...

I hope all of you ladies are enjoying your weekend.

Hey bballbaby,

Great to here your appointment went well. Now that you have some dates, its worth getting some good christian books to keep you spiritually strong. It seems you have a good action plan:happydance: the fact that you did achieve pregnancy on your last natural FET is a good sign as your Dr said, they just need to keep the embbie strong in the womb.

OTD means official test day. It took about a month for my cycle to get back to normal after my MC. I miscarried in July at 5 weeks with full AF then my doctor recommend to leave August alone. I started down regulating in September after AF then EC end of September. With this cycle, I have been put on baby aspirin and steroids to try and help the embbie implant and stick and I pray it works

Hey augustluvers I hope you are fine :)

I am on little fishes and kids creshe this Sunday at church, it will even get me more broody :flower:

Have a lovely weekend! God bless :hug:

I hope you are feeling good and that you avoid a cold:hugs:
What does OTD stand for? I tried to google it but found way to many random suggestions :) Sorry to be out of the loop. I have been on the boards but not that much really until now. Betas just stressed me out anyways. Stay strong my friend! You are so close now!

My doctor still wants us to do the natural FET due to my migraines I experienced during the last cycle. I guess there is a risk of stroke if you get migraines while on estrogen. SO I'm not allowed to have estrogen during my cycles. Being my last natural cycle worked up until about 7 weeks he thinks maybe I needed my progesterone adjusted more to my body. I am taking this month off to regroup and then next month he wants me to go in for a biopsy of my lining around the time I ovulate to check the LH hormone levels. I guess this will give him a more accurate way of prescribing me a better dosage of PIO based on how my cycles run. I think if that all goes well then my transfer will be around Christmas time. If all goes by my plan :) And we all know that is not how this works! :) So sorry for the long winded answer.

I also had blood work to make sure my hcg levels were back to zero. I guess this is how they know if I did in fact pass everything when I miscarried last week. I will get those results tomorrow.

How long after your miscarriage did it take to get your cycle back to normal?

How is everyone else doing? I hope you all have a fab. weekend! :hugs:

Ready for the weekend! :) I have my appointment tomorrow so hoping to have a new plan of attack! :)

How are you feeling? When is your beta?

Yay!!!!:happydance: I will pray God leads you to the right action plan!

I'm feeling a bit groggy, I think I am coming up with a cold:nope:

My OTD is not until Tuesday. We don't do betas in here in the UK which is a bit of a shame.

Let us know how you get on with your appointment and God Bless :hugs:

Hi bballbaby,

125 will go before you know it. It's because your MC is just recent that's why you still have some levels. I had 24 on the day of my MC and followed by heavy AF. I tested a week later on a HPT and it was negative.

Its hard to go through another cycle without the fear of loosing it. But we have to know that the enemy is only here to destroy. We move forward because we trust in God and he is greater than all. I pray this will be start of an exciting journey for you. :hugs:

God wants us to go all the way! He has planned great things for us, things we could never imagine.

I had some brown discharge yesterday (9dp2dt) and I got worried. DH persuaded me to test early which I wasn't sure about. I did it and got a faint :bfp:!! Now I am not getting carried away and praying this one sticks!!

I will leave you with..................

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

Have a blessed Sunday and week :hug:

“Archangels Gabriel and Raphael, I call upon you now to usher in the soul of my beloved unborn child and help my womb be a wonderful temple where my baby can grow healthy and strong. Please guide me clearly as to actions that I and the father of the baby can take to ensure a successful conception and healthy, full term pregnancy”.

hiya,
Im so sorry to hear about your miscarriage,I am also a christian lady and found it tough going through the emotions of IVF, but please keep your faith as I never thought it was going to work and I am now 23 weeks pregnant! Also something that kept me going at times when all I wanted to do was cry is to remind myself that God knows the desires of our hearts and Gods timing is perfect..trust in that.You will be in my prayers!xx

Oh my gosh!!!!! :happydance: SO EXCITED for you!!!!! I totally understand about being cautiously excited....but !!!!!! I pray this one continues to stick for you friend!!! So tomorrow is the official big day? Do you get your blood drawn? I was like you and POS before :)

Thanks for you aways encouraging note! I sure hope you are right. I got my blood drawn at a lab near my place instead of driving into the clinic. This makes my results a day later....so I will hear tomorrow. I will pray for your levels to continue to raise and for mine to continue to drop!?! This is a crazy journey right?! I pray this is the beginning of something exciting for you too friend! Thank you for the scripture :)

Here are some of my favorite lyrics from Chris Tomlin's "Our God." LOVE this tune and it totally pumps me up!
And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us.
And if our God is with us, then what could stand against.
Then what could stand against.

Praying for you and your little one :hugs:

Hi bballbaby,

125 will go before you know it. It's because your MC is just recent that's why you still have some levels. I had 24 on the day of my MC and followed by heavy AF. I tested a week later on a HPT and it was negative.

Its hard to go through another cycle without the fear of loosing it. But we have to know that the enemy is only here to destroy. We move forward because we trust in God and he is greater than all. I pray this will be start of an exciting journey for you. :hugs:

God wants us to go all the way! He has planned great things for us, things we could never imagine.

I had some brown discharge yesterday (9dp2dt) and I got worried. DH persuaded me to test early which I wasn't sure about. I did it and got a faint :bfp:!! Now I am not getting carried away and praying this one sticks!!

I will leave you with..................

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV)
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.

Have a blessed Sunday and week :hug:

Thank you for your words, they are very comforting. Congrats to you!!! I hope you are feeling great! Enjoy every second of your pregnancy! Thank you for reminding me that God does in fact know our desires....:hugs:

hiya,
Im so sorry to hear about your miscarriage,I am also a christian lady and found it tough going through the emotions of IVF, but please keep your faith as I never thought it was going to work and I am now 23 weeks pregnant! Also something that kept me going at times when all I wanted to do was cry is to remind myself that God knows the desires of our hearts and Gods timing is perfect..trust in that.You will be in my prayers!xx

Hi ladies, I'm sorry I haven't posted much...just life is crazy busy but you have all been in my prayers daily. :hugs:

Chichi I am so excited for you sweetie and praying this will be it for you!! :kiss:

Bball, I'm sorry that you're going through what you are right now, but I will pray as well that your numbers drop so you can move on. :hugs: I've always felt that being in the "limbo" state, waiting on one thing or another, is the worst place to be. Just not knowing. I'd rather know, good or bad, and have a decision to make.

Anyway, our women's group at church is going through the book "for women only" by shaunti feldhahn...and wow!!! We're doing the workbook and it is quite challenging, but excellent material on how the Lord expects us to treat our men! I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

A song that has really meant a lot to me lately is this one... It's called "Always" by Kristian Stanfill.... I don't know how to post the actual video or if just the link will do it, but here it is...I hope it blesses you ladies as much as it has blessed me...much love to all of you... :hug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=hN7L3m9jIcc

Hi Ladies,

I am so happy, I had my beta results for yesurday and it was 98!!

bballbaby - I love chris tomlin! I'm glad things are moving and I pray that he numbers reduce.

PK2o8 - Thanks you for sharing. How is it going with you?

Afm, we are reading "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren at my church. It is really making me strong and realise what God has planned for me. A song i have been listening to a lot lately is "I Surender" by Hillsong from the new Cornerston Album.

Please trust in our creater because without him, there wouldn't be a purpose to life! :hug:

pk2of8 - LOVE the song first of all.....I haven't heard this one before. Thank you for introducing it to me! :) It is just what I need to hear. We have MF as well. Hope you are well! Thank you for your kind words. It is amazing how much time can heal. After losing this last little bean I thought I'd never find the strength to try again....to be vulnerable to this possibly happening again. Every tear I cried and heartbreak that we have is totally worth it....because when it works, it is THE best gift ever. Praying for you!

Chichifab!!!!! Great news!!!! It is official now :) So happy for you!!!!!! I will pray for you and your little bean :)

My numbers went down from over 100 to 50 in just 2 days. I have to repeat more blood work in 10 days and I am very hopeful they will be back to zero.

I read "The Purpose Driven Life" a few yrs. back. It was a great book! You have made me want to find that book again and re-read it! :)

Prayers to you all!

Chichifab!!!!! Great news!!!! It is official now :) So happy for you!!!!!! I will pray for you and your little bean :)

My numbers went down from over 100 to 50 in just 2 days. I have to repeat more blood work in 10 days and I am very hopeful they will be back to zero.

I read "The Purpose Driven Life" a few yrs. back. It was a great book! You have made me want to find that book again and re-read it! :)

Prayers to you all!

Im glad your numbers are coming down. Im sure you will be down to zero in the next few days. AFM, I am putting my faith in God and taking each day as it comes.

Chichifab!!!! That is wonderful news sweetie. HUGE CONGRATS!!!!! The Lord is so great! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hey girls,

I ask that you keep me in your prayers. Today is my next step fertility consult. I have no idea what to expect at this point. I have no many questions and no many doubts and I feel like i'm on the verge of a panick attack or something. I have this feeling. My husband can't go because of work so I'm going alone (with jesus by my side) =)

Hey girls,

I ask that you keep me in your prayers. Today is my next step fertility consult. I have no idea what to expect at this point. I have no many questions and no many doubts and I feel like i'm on the verge of a panick attack or something. I have this feeling. My husband can't go because of work so I'm going alone (with jesus by my side) =)

God will carry you through!! I will put you in my prayers :kiss:

Augustluv - How did your appointment go? I said a prayer for you. I can totally understand and to relate to how you feel.

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!

hugs friend

How are you feeling Chichfab? Praying for you and your little one! Do you have any more appointments? So excited for you :)! ! ! ! !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->