Any Christian Ladies want to pray for BFP?!

How are you feeling Chichfab? Praying for you and your little one! Do you have any more appointments? So excited for you :)! ! ! ! !

Thank you for you prayers bballbaby:kiss:, I'm praying that you get started according to God's plan. Have you levels dropped to zero yet?

Afm, I'm fine. Leaving everything up to God and taking each day as it comes. I have my first scan on the 30th October which seems miles away but I am holding on. I am not having any symptoms just getting tired alot! I have stopped worrying as God is in control.

oh my I would looooooooove to join you ladies1

i'm a 25 year old christian...who's been ttc for 10months now...and had a MC in July :cry: but i know that was not a child meant for me..and mine is stil coming in god's time.

and i am now in my tww - my first cycle on clomid after my MC :thumbup: I've let go and let GOd! easier said than done..but i do trust in him!:thumbup:

congrats on the recent BFP..you deserve it hun! :flower:

1 Peter 5:6-7 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time: Cast all your cares upon Him; for He cares for you."

GOD'S PLAN
A man found a cocoon of a butterfly. One day a small opening appeared. He sat and watched the butterfly for several hours as it struggled to force its body through that little hole. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared as if it had gotten as far as it could, and it could go no further. So the man decided to help the butterfly. He took a pair of scissors and snipped off the remaining bit of the cocoon. The butterfly then emerged easily. But it had a swollen body and small, shriveled wings. The man continued to watch the butterfly because he expected that,
at any moment, the wings would enlarge and expand to be able to support the body, which would contract in time.
Neither happened! In fact, the butterfly spent the rest of its life crawling around with a swollen body and shriveled wings. It never was able to fly.
What the man in his kindness and haste, did not understand was that the restricting cocoon and the struggle required for the butterfly to get through the tiny opening were God's way of forcing fluid from the body of the butterfly into its wings so that it would be ready for flight once it achieved its freedom from the cocoon.
Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need in our lives. If God allowed us to go through our lives without any obstacles, it would cripple us. We would not be as strong as what we could have been.
We could never fly!
God knows exactly how much we can take and I truly believe He will never give us more than we can handle. If you are going through something tough, I encourage you to be strong and rejoice because God knows that you are strong and can handle the situation. Keep focused on the Master and you will always come forth victorious. Praise the Lord for His loving mercy that He gives to all, freely.

Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all your heart; and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path."

GOLDEN NUGGET: STOP handing your problems/worries/concerns over to God and taking it back bit by bit to help God solve them. Just take a look at the palm of your hand – each line, each crease, your fingerprints, the ability to move it- bend it – Everything is in place - It’s PERFECT! God made it! He can handle anything - without our help!

Aww Mummywant2be!!! That was a lovely message!! Welcome to the thread and I pray that you get your BFP!

God's time is the best!!!

mummywant2be - welcome and thanks for your post! loved it!! :)

prayers for you in your 2ww! i am ready to start again after recovering from a miscarriage myself....although i probably won't try another FET until december....i pray this is it for you!

chicifab - being tired is a great symptom! :) i hear you...my clinic always does scans so soon and it seriously just makes me nervous knowing so much every step of the way. although the wait seems forever until the end of the month it sounds like you are enjoying every moment and you are totally right..it is all in God's hands. looking back i see God's fingerprints on everything in my life...even the bad times. praying for you and your little one! :)

thanks for your prayers. my dr. wanted me to repeat BW in 10 days so i go this thursday. i am very hopeful that they will be back to zero. i am ready to get the ball rolling again with another try though. i just have to learn to be patient and trust in his timing. i don't want to get stuck in that trap of wishing days away you know?

hope you are still feeling nice and tired ;-) take care sweetie!

chicifab - being tired is a great symptom! :) i hear you...my clinic always does scans so soon and it seriously just makes me nervous knowing so much every step of the way. although the wait seems forever until the end of the month it sounds like you are enjoying every moment and you are totally right..it is all in God's hands. looking back i see God's fingerprints on everything in my life...even the bad times. praying for you and your little one! :)

thanks for your prayers. my dr. wanted me to repeat BW in 10 days so i go this thursday. i am very hopeful that they will be back to zero. i am ready to get the ball rolling again with another try though. i just have to learn to be patient and trust in his timing. i don't want to get stuck in that trap of wishing days away you know?

hope you are still feeling nice and tired ;-) take care sweetie!

Thanks for your prayers sweetie.

You ladies are so lovely! It's strange how I feel so close to you yet you are so far!! God brought us together for a reason :happydance:

I will keep praying for you ladies. I pray that God blesses you with your hearts desires and to give strength and courage while you patiently wait :hugs:

Have great Sunday :hug:

mummywant2be - welcome and thanks for your post! loved it!! :)

prayers for you in your 2ww! i am ready to start again after recovering from a miscarriage myself....although i probably won't try another FET until december....i pray this is it for you!

so sorry for ur loss but with God we will get our sticky beans soon!:hugs:

thank you :) where are you in your cycle mummywant2b? i pray this is it for you! :) i'm sorry for your loss as well. it will make us stronger in the end right? :) hope all is well!

Hello my sisters in christ!

How are you all doing? Hope you are all fine.

Thought of today: Trusting in God always pleases him!

thank you :) where are you in your cycle mummywant2b? i pray this is it for you! :) i'm sorry for your loss as well. it will make us stronger in the end right? :) hope all is well!

cd22 today and 7dpo...i used clomid this cycle. Last night i broke down and cried for the first time after my MC and i was starring at the scan pic that we had - and i just say dear lord - i cannot do this on my own please take control as you know our hearts desire and from now on i will not symptom spot as i have placed everything in him!feel sooooo much better now.:hugs:

Hi Sis - thank you for this really needed to hear it. :hugs:

how are u feeling any MS yet?

Hallo!

I am not ttc at the moment and are wtt. But want to share my testimony ladies for encouragement.

Since I was a little girl I always dreamed of having lots of babies and telling them about the Lord. I so badly wanted to be a mommy eversince I can remember. When I was 13 years old my dad said to me that I will never have children as it is unsafe and the New World order etc. is coming and do I really want to bring a child in this world. It broke my heart and I know that he spoke things that cannot be taken lightly in the spiritual world.

So by the time I was 20 I had this urge to start pray for a baby and had to put my hand on my womb. I prayed like Hannah and I think anyone that heard me would've thought I was crazy. I cried and mumbled, but this went on for a week. Then I had a dream that of a dark haired child. I didn't know my husband yet, but waited. After this prayer session I felt in my Spirit that there is a breakthrough.

So 3 years later after I met my husband we found out that I am pregnant. It was sheer delight. But I kept having this urge to pray for the baby's safety. I had bad headaches and at one point it was so bad that I couldn't lift my head. People told me it was hormones etc. I just kept on praying for the safety of the baby and begging God not to take her.

When she was born we found that she had viral meningitis and we believe she got it when I was in my first trimester. Had it been known then, then the doctors most probably would've ended the pregnancy. She had malrotation of the midgut and we only realised this after 3 weeks of struggle. Her being in ICU and being wrongly treated. She was given antibiotics where she needed an operation instead. At almost 4 weeks she was operated and she got better. Today she is a healthy 9 month old.

In Feb somewhere this year I got pregnant. The gynae didn't trust me when I told her I think I might be pregnant and something is wrong. Long story short. I had my miscarriage in April. So I went to a different gynae whom told me that our baby is a miracle baby as I wasn't suppose to conceive that easily. He told me chances are good for another miscarriage or struggle to conceive.

I believe that God helped us the fist time and although we had so many struggles He stood by us. He blessed us with a healthy girl and will again.

I believe that He will answer your prayers as He sees deep inside your heart. He promise.

I kept on getting this scripture of Boas and Ruth getting married and Ruth lying at Boas's feet in the shed. Me and my hubby's story happened exactly like this. Once I met my husband the very first time I knew that my life has started.

Please keep Faith.

Hi MummyWant2be, you should change you name in Mummywillbe:hugs:!!! I'm glad you are feeling a lot better. It does feel like weight has been liffted off your sholder once you leave it up to God. I pray that God will carry you through your journey and you will be mum! It may seem like a long wait but to God, its just a blink! And he sees the bigger picture.

Afm, MS hasn't started yet just some cramping here and there. Like you, I have stopped worring whether I am going to MC again. Fear does not come from God and I keep telling myself very time I stress or worry that its coming from the enemy. Our path has been planned for us even before we were born by God. So I have told myself to live each day for God as he planned and then I will evetually see my destiny:flower:

Hallo!

I am not ttc at the moment and are wtt. But want to share my testimony ladies for encouragement.

Since I was a little girl I always dreamed of having lots of babies and telling them about the Lord. I so badly wanted to be a mommy eversince I can remember. When I was 13 years old my dad said to me that I will never have children as it is unsafe and the New World order etc. is coming and do I really want to bring a child in this world. It broke my heart and I know that he spoke things that cannot be taken lightly in the spiritual world.

So by the time I was 20 I had this urge to start pray for a baby and had to put my hand on my womb. I prayed like Hannah and I think anyone that heard me would've thought I was crazy. I cried and mumbled, but this went on for a week. Then I had a dream that of a dark haired child. I didn't know my husband yet, but waited. After this prayer session I felt in my Spirit that there is a breakthrough.

So 3 years later after I met my husband we found out that I am pregnant. It was sheer delight. But I kept having this urge to pray for the baby's safety. I had bad headaches and at one point it was so bad that I couldn't lift my head. People told me it was hormones etc. I just kept on praying for the safety of the baby and begging God not to take her.

When she was born we found that she had viral meningitis and we believe she got it when I was in my first trimester. Had it been known then, then the doctors most probably would've ended the pregnancy. She had malrotation of the midgut and we only realised this after 3 weeks of struggle. Her being in ICU and being wrongly treated. She was given antibiotics where she needed an operation instead. At almost 4 weeks she was operated and she got better. Today she is a healthy 9 month old.

In Feb somewhere this year I got pregnant. The gynae didn't trust me when I told her I think I might be pregnant and something is wrong. Long story short. I had my miscarriage in April. So I went to a different gynae whom told me that our baby is a miracle baby as I wasn't suppose to conceive that easily. He told me chances are good for another miscarriage or struggle to conceive.

I believe that God helped us the fist time and although we had so many struggles He stood by us. He blessed us with a healthy girl and will again.

I believe that He will answer your prayers as He sees deep inside your heart. He promise.

I kept on getting this scripture of Boas and Ruth getting married and Ruth lying at Boas's feet in the shed. Me and my hubby's story happened exactly like this. Once I met my husband the very first time I knew that my life has started.

Please keep Faith.

What a wonderful testimony!!!! Thank you so much for sharing and I'm sure God will bless you with more children :hug:

Hallo!

Please keep Faith.

Oh Praise him for he is God! wonderful testimony hun! thank you for sharing.

I pray that god will bless you with loads of children :hugs: and take care of your lil princess.

Hi MummyWant2be, you should change you name in Mummywillbe:hugs:!!! I'm glad you are feeling a lot better. It does feel like weight has been liffted off your sholder once you leave it up to God. I pray that God will carry you through your journey and you will be mum! It may seem like a long wait but to God, its just a blink! And he sees the bigger picture.

Afm, MS hasn't started yet just some cramping here and there. Like you, I have stopped worring whether I am going to MC again. Fear does not come from God and I keep telling myself very time I stress or worry that its coming from the enemy. Our path has been planned for us even before we were born by God. So I have told myself to live each day for God as he planned and then I will evetually see my destiny:flower:

love the sound of that...can't wait to join you in the first Trimester :hugs: yup lets leave it all up to him...nothing is impossible in him!

I am glad that you feel better. It is such a freeing feeling to give it over to God. I am also fearful of trying again. I will never forget looking at that scan...so empty. I just felt so fooled. I really thought this was it. Although I of course knew there were no guarantees I just really though how could this happen to me? He was there and carried me through that dark valley and I pray each day for him to give me strength to try again. Putting your trust in him as chicifab said is what pleases him :) :hugs:

cd22 today and 7dpo...i used clomid this cycle. Last night i broke down and cried for the first time after my MC and i was starring at the scan pic that we had - and i just say dear lord - i cannot do this on my own please take control as you know our hearts desire and from now on i will not symptom spot as i have placed everything in him!feel sooooo much better now.:hugs:

Very well said chicifab! It reminds me of this scripture:

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.

:hugs:

Found this in my devotional:

Sometimes we have to go through things we don't entirely understand. We may be confused as to why certain things happen. Maybe even angry. I have been there myself more than once. When I am in that place I remind myself that God has a unique and perfect plan for my life. He has a reason for everything that happens. We cannot escape pain, confusion, or frustration. But if you trust Him in everything He will lead you through, and you will always be better off than you were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->