Any Halloween Testers?!

I just added my chart below and would love opinions!!

I got crazy O Pain at about 6pm on the 18th so I ran inside and took an OPK test...POSITIVE!!!! :happydance:

Hubby and I decided to "give it a go" :sex: and see what happens at the last minute, so I didn't record much data from the first part of my cycle, but all signs point toward the 19th as O day!!

We got one good shot in, though...
:wohoo:

What do you ladies think our chances are?

My left ovarie is off again!, Its so uncomfortable!

Sorry for your discomfort.

My bbs are still hurting. I'm smiling so big right now. I'm definitely willing to put up with a little pain for a sticky bean and I sure you are too. FX crossed for you and me. Come one :bfp:s!!!!!!!!!!!

I got crazy O Pain at about 6pm on the 18th so I ran inside and took an OPK test...POSITIVE!!!! :happydance:

Hubby and I decided to "give it a go" :sex: and see what happens at the last minute, so I didn't record much data from the first part of my cycle, but all signs point toward the 19th as O day!!

I don't temp so I'm no good at looking at charts but I am told the chances are pretty good if you BD on O day. The DH and I only had one session on O day too. FX crossed.

I don't temp so I'm no good at looking at charts but I am told the chances are pretty good if you BD on O day. The DH and I only had one session on O day too. FX crossed.

Looks like we're in the same boat.
Good luck to us both!!!!!
:dust:

My left ovarie is off again!, Its so uncomfortable!

Sorry for your discomfort.

My bbs are still hurting. I'm smiling so big right now. I'm definitely willing to put up with a little pain for a sticky bean and I sure you are too. FX crossed for you and me. Come one :bfp:s!!!!!!!!!!!

Most definitely!...its so funny how we welcome all these "weird" aches and pains in the tww, if it was any other day we woudnt b so welcoming :haha: Fingers tightly crossed!! ..
:thumbup: :D

I also don't chart so I'm no help either... But hopefully one of the other ladies have experience and.can help you :) .... Goodluck hun x

I have been stalking a website called Two Week Wait ever since hubby and I started trying for our first baby (now 1.5yrs. old): https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfp-by-dpo.

It's a great reference for symptoms of DPO. I'm sure most of you have heard of it, since we're all trolling the internet for "signs", lol. But it's always nice to compare symptoms and it's easy to read.

I have been stalking a website called Two Week Wait ever since hubby and I started trying for our first baby (now 1.5yrs. old): https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfp-by-dpo.

It's a great reference for symptoms of DPO. I'm sure most of you have heard of it, since we're all trolling the internet for "signs", lol. But it's. always nice to compare symptoms and it's easy to read.

I've been stalking that site for the past 3years! ... Hoping one day I get to post my :bfp: story :)

It's a great reference for symptoms of DPO. I'm sure most of you have heard of it, since we're all trolling the internet for "signs", lol. But it's always nice to compare symptoms and it's easy to read.

Great site. I am now all the reading stories and symptoms.

It's a great reference for symptoms of DPO. I'm sure most of you have heard of it, since we're all trolling the internet for "signs", lol. But it's. always nice to compare symptoms and it's easy to read.

I've been stalking that site for the past 3years! ... Hoping one day I get to post my :bfp: story :)

I hope it happens soon for you. :thumbup:

Great site. I am now all the reading stories and symptoms.

I hope it happens soon for you. :thumbup:

Right back at ya :hugs:

Ladies, this is totally it. I got boob pain like its no one's business. I mean it is like a rod went through my nipple and into my chest TMI sorry. I hope it isn't gas. :haha: I hope I get a :bfp: on Sunday.

Ladies, this is totally it. I got boob pain like its no one's business. I mean it is like a rod went through my nipple and into my chest TMI sorry. I hope it isn't gas. :haha: I hope I get a :bfp: on Sunday.

Sounds promising :happydance: I really hope you get your :bfp: lovely ! ... I got left ovarie pain still and it feels as if someone is inside my uterus
Pulling something about :wacko:... Xx

I have been really crampy today...:shrug: I'm just hoping its not a sign of AF.

I also went home on my lunch break today, played with the puppy for a little bit then felt like i got hit by a truck. I am SO TIRED. 2 more hours.... 2 more hours lol :sleep:

Oh man, that site has been dangerous for me.

You can get stuck on there for DAYS at a time!!! :haha:
LOL!

I've been super tired after work the last few days. Of course that could be because I spend my day trying to teach 4 year olds and my evenings chasing a 1 year old!

I hope that's what it means, cause this is 5dpo for me and mine have been screaming all day!! Poor bbs....I sure hope this isn't just really bad/early pms symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->