Any Halloween Testers?!

I haven't had anything exciting happen like you ladies :(

I'm currently either 2 or 4 DPO. My temps are still high at 98.5, and I still have creamy CM... More than what I had during my fertile window. Is that a good sign?

No awesome symptoms here. I'm hoping it's like my last pregnancy. I had no symptoms at all: no sore boobs, no pinching in uterus, no IB.... I had some cramping right before AF was supposed to show up that ended up being pregnancy related. That was it!

I've been peeing on sticks too! I'm only 7dpo but I can't help myself!! I have loads in my drawer so I've done four today so far!! I'm a lunatic!!

Here's my tests from this evening. 3.30pm photo taken within five minutes, peed after a 5 hour hold with only a cup of tea drank. Top test is home bargains sure sign bottom test is True from Amazon. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 9
Got af style cramps this evening :( ... Af aint due for another week, hopefully its ib cramps [-o< ..also these pinching pains are still here on and off but very consistent, its kind of a annoying type pain ... :wacko:...

Hi all, I'm brand new to this site so still getting used to everything..! I am in my fourth month ttc and I will also be testing on Halloween when af is due ! Can I join please ?

Hi all, I'm brand new to this site so still getting used to everything..! I am in my fourth month ttc and I will also be testing on Halloween when af is due ! Can I join please ?

Welcome!! Of course you can join, glad to have you. Good luck!!! :)

My "symptoms" have gone away. Sore bbs lingering but that's it. Temps are looking good, so I gess it's still possible! Only a few more days ladies.

Got af style cramps this evening :( ... Af aint due for another week, hopefully its ib cramps [-o< ..also these pinching pains are still here on and off but very consistent, its kind of a annoying type pain ... :wacko:...

I vote for ib cramps!
I think your man is right about his "pregnant girlfriend"...
:thumbup:

Not really much more to report over here...

Still feeling light-headed and fatigued with very sore bbs...but no more cramps after those 2, only slight pressure every now and then.
Plus, I'm craving orange juice like nobody's business!

I've been daydreaming about a nursery (even bought a couple baby hats at a garage sale this morning)...
:crib:

I vote for ib cramps!

Still feeling light-headed and fatigued with very sore bbs...but no more cramps after those 2, only slight pressure every now and then.

I've been daydreaming about a nursery (even bought a couple baby hats at a garage sale this morning)...

I really hope he's right !! ... my uterus seems really achey, with all sorts of cramping, pinching
And pulling sensations going on in there, sometimes its really uncomfortable !
My bb's have become very tender tonight

I'm guilty of buying baby things, I've bought a few bits <3

Think I will be a shopaholic when I do finally conceive and find out the sex :haha:

You got some really good symptoms going on , especially the sore boobs, mine never feel this tender so soon b4 af isit the same for you?

Hey you guys I gave in and took a test and still neg But I have been a basket case hormonally this morning and my face looks like a 15 year old these are not normal AF symptoms so IDK I don't get PMS i get DMS so i don't know whats going on does this sound promising ? Af due tomorrow but none of the usual signs she's on her way?

welcome i am new too nice to meet you :thumbup:

Hey you guys I gave in and took a test and still neg But I have been a basket case hormonally this morning and my face looks like a 15 year old these are not normal AF symptoms so IDK I don't get PMS i get DMS so i don't know whats going on does this sound promising ? Af due tomorrow but none of the usual signs she's on her way?

Sounds very promising if this isn't normal for you ! Expecislly the lack of pre af symptoms good luck :thumbup:

I really hope he's right !! ... my uterus seems really achey, with all sorts of cramping, pinching

Think I will be a shopaholic when I do finally conceive and find out the sex :haha:

You got some really good symptoms going on , especially the sore boobs, mine never feel this tender so soon b4 af isit the same for you?

Sounds like we both have great symptoms!
:happydance:

I didn't think I'd turn shopaholic...but NOW I'm starting to think I was very wrong!

Sounds like we both have great symptoms!
:happydance: :happydance:

I didn't think I'd turn shopaholic...but NOW I'm starting to think I was very wrong!
:happydance:

Got af style cramps this evening :( ... Af aint due for another week, hopefully its ib cramps [-o&lt; ..also these pinching pains are still here on and off but very consistent, its kind of a annoying type pain ... :wacko:...

I vote for ib cramps!

Aww, how would you do your nursery? You should start a Pinterest board!! I have one :blush:

I vote for ib cramps!

Not really much more to

My boobs are are INCREDIBLY sore right now, but that's normal for me after O. It usually slowly subsides by about 10dpo. I'd rather have continuing sore boobies and be pregnant though!! Small sacrifice! :)

Oooh I always think anything that isn't normal could be promising!! When are you going to test? :)

I vote for ib cramps!

Not really much more to

My boobs are are INCREDIBLY sore right now, but that's normal for me after O. It usually slowly subsides by about 10dpo. I'd rather have continuing sore boobies and be pregnant though!! Small sacrifice! :)

After o my boobs get tender but not like this! "ouch", and these weird cramps/twinges are defo something new can't help but feel a little bit hopeful :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->