Any Halloween Testers?!

Oh yeah, ladies, looks like everyone is have some nice, strong symptoms. :thumbup: I love it!

As for me, not so much. Come on pimples and painful sneezes! :loopy:

I'm definitely going to test on sunday. It's the hubby's birthday. But if it is a :bfn: I won't test again to Halloween.

Gwen: I've seen that skeleton shirt and I was going to use it if I got pregnant last cycle to tell my family. If I know I'm pregnant before thanksgiving, I am going to wear a shirt that says, eating for two!

So i am pretty sure i was having implantation cramping yesterday and got elevated temp and some nausea but when i test the morning BFN ugh. Af not due til the 27th. With my last pregnancy i got a really early BFP so i was thinking the same thing this time. I am feeling super exhausted and i run to the potty alot. I am beginning to feel crazy. Any idea when i should test again cause idk :wacko:
Even if u was experiancing
Ib cramps it would take a few days for hcg to be present in your urine i'd say give it a couple of days and test again ... Good luck sweetie :hugs:

Oh yeah, ladies, looks like everyone is have some nice, strong symptoms. :thumbup: I love it!

As for me, not so much. Come on pimples and painful sneezes! :loopy:

I'm definitely going to test on sunday. It's the hubby's birthday. But if it is a :bfn: I won't test again to Halloween.

Gwen: I've seen that skeleton shirt and I was going to use it if I got pregnant last cycle to tell my family. If I know I'm pregnant before thanksgiving, I am going to wear a shirt that says, eating for two!
Eekk goodluck for sunday hun :hugs:
Xx

mytime how are you, any crazy symptoms to report?

No not really, the sides of my bb's are getting more sore as the days go on ... Been very teary today and last night afta the ovarie pain I had a dull ache/pressure in my left ovarie which kept me awake until 2am this morning (maybe that's why emotional,lack of sleep as I was up at 7am with oh) also the headache didn't help either which doesn't seem to be budging :)

I'm always emotional and cry for basically no reason all the time so crying is definitely not a sign for me.:wacko:

I'm feeling super excited this cycle (don't worry I got a strong grasp that my chances are not so good b/c I only BD one time during the fertile window) but it is just so fun to to have met such a great bunch of ladies :hugs:

I'm always emotional and cry for basically no reason all the time so crying is definitely not a sign for me.:wacko:

I'm feeling super excited this cycle (don't worry I got a strong grasp that my chances are not so good b/c I only BD one time during the fertile window) but it is just so fun to to have met such a great bunch of ladies :hugs:

Couldn't agree more... finding this forum was the best thing that happened this week! :hugs:

Any Halloweenies out there? What costume are you going to wear? I'm dressing up as an alien! It's going to be so much fun.

Me to! I actually dread testing but actually looking forward to it for a Change :D.. I agree!..its the best thread I've been in on here and I've been on b+b for a while, and nothing would make me happier if we all got our :bfp: and was able to go over to the first tri together as a group <3
.. I missed ovulation bd with oh and felt really down about it but as they say it only takes 1 :spermy:

tankel - DS has two costumes (a batman and a monster) which he is absolutely REFUSING to wear! Took him to a costume party last night and had to change him out of his batmas costume after a major meltdown, and put him in superman pajamas!
AFM - I bought a teeny witch hat on a headband to wear with a black dress. I like to do something but not go overboard with spending money for a costume.

Any Halloweenies out there? What costume are you going to wear? I'm dressing up as an alien! It's going to be so much fun.

I'm off to a halloween party with my family and friends I dont get to see them often as me and oh moved away last year, due to work.. so really looking forward to it!...I am gonna be a cat or a skeleton haven't decided yet :p

KozmikKitten: my niece is the same way, she refuses to wear any costume but has absolutely no problem wearing anything else ever!

Mytime: Or you can be a skeleton cat!:haha: I always go for the scary costumes because that is so unlike me. :happydance: that you get to see your family. I live within 30 mins of my family and the DH's family too. I would have a really hard time being away from them. I hope you have great news to share when you go to that party :bfp: :haha:

I'm off to a halloween party with my family and friends I dont get to see them often as me and oh moved away last year, due to work.. so really looking forward to it!...I am gonna be a cat or a skeleton haven't decided yet :p

As of right now, I won't be dressing up... unless I get a BFP, then I might ;) I moved away from my family 2 and a half years ago, so I feel you on getting to see them! Time together with family is so special when it only happens a couple times a year. Enjoy it! :friends:

I just got started getting shooting pains in my bbs! :happydance:

Well i got a slight rise on the 14th and then last night when i had the cramping it rose on me to almost feverish but not quite. I am using a calender app and tracking my cycles and symptoms closely

Sounds very promising!!! :thumbup:
I hope you get your bfp soon!!!!

KozmikKitten: my niece is the same way, she refuses to wear any costume but has absolutely no problem wearing anything else ever!

Mytime: Or you can be a skeleton cat!:haha: I always go for the scary costumes because that is so unlike me. :happydance: that you get to see your family. I live within 30 mins of my family and the DH's family too. I would have a really hard time being away from them. I hope you have great news to share when you go to that party :bfp: :haha:
Skeleton cat :haha: don't sound to bad actually ;) , we have even got a professional face painter coming to do our makeup ! :D
I live 3hours away and miss them terribly me and my mum are very close and my friends are amazing it was such a hard decision but they supported that... Some days are harder than others but we talk daily :) ... I really hope so! My mum has been so supportive with the whole ttc thing ,well they all have infact, I just want that :bfp: so I can celebrate it with them ! That day will be the best day of my life ! :D <3

As of right now, I won't be dressing up... unless I get a BFP, then I might ;) I moved away from my family 2 and a half years ago, so I feel you on getting to see them! Time together with family is so special when it only happens a couple times a year. Enjoy it! :friends:
It really is!! It kind of makes you appreciate them so much more expecially when u can't pop in daily to see them like I used to <3.. i'm so excited to see them all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->