Any Halloween Testers?!

Fingers crossed for you tankel!! Hope u get ur bfp! ! Keep us posted ! :)
I'm now sat here wondering when I should test....keep telling myself to Keep strong I've made it this far, I can wait another 5 days!

Hello there ladies. Man this thread is moving fast, I had to catch up! I love the ideas for telling DH, I don't know if I could keep my mouth shut to do anything like that but who knows maybe I will think of something.

Little funny story: I went to wal mart last night for a few things and one of those things happened to be 0.88 pregnancy tests. I put them in the basket where my 8 year old daughter was sitting and she says "why do you need so many"? I tried to change the subject and she says "you need those to see if you have a baby"? LOL how do they know so much!? I try so hard to shelter them HAHA! Anyways I found it to be pretty funny!

AFM: Nothing much going on besides the usual cramps. One more week until testing. I am sure I wont be able to hold out until Friday. Cant wait for yall to start testing!!

Haha, kids are very smart!

I hope everyone on this thread gets their little 'pumpkin' on halloween night. I love this time of year!

This morning I woke up with a very dry throat (like I'd been sleeping with my mouth open all night, which is unlike me). And my temp spiked from 98.1 yesterday, to 98.6 this morning! Highest it's been in a very long time.

Sore Bbs hanging around and incredibly sore pelvic area. Walked around the state fair last night and it hurt the entire time. Hoping it's a good thing!

Aw man, i've got a lot to catch up on!! I'll be back when i've read up! :D

Not much to report from me, although I did have a really unusual pain/twinge in my left nipple for about 30 seconds today. I remember getting shooting pains in my boobs when I was pregnant! Trying not to become convinced here...

Fingers crossed for you tankel!! Hope u get ur bfp! ! Keep us posted ! :)
I'm now sat here wondering when I should test....keep telling myself to Keep strong I've made it this far, I can wait another 5 days!

5days seems so far away, but I am trying so hard to hold out ! :haha:

So new things going on sharp pelvic pains, lower back , more exhaustion, and nipple tenderness. Af due monday but i really wanna test in the morning lol i had temp rise and implantion like cramping 2 days ago do you think if i do test tomorrow i have a chance at anything showing up. This waiting and stupid neg tests are driving me nuts. I know i just joined this site but you ladies have been so encouraging thank you.

Oh my goodness, ladies!!! :help:

I'm at 6dpo (possibly 7) and I just got the strangest cramping sensation, felt like it was right in the middle of my uterus. It was in a very specific spot and only lasted about 5 seconds, stopped, then happened again a minute later for say 2 seconds....and that was it.
Also, poor BBs are so tender, its ridiculous!!

This isn't in my head, is it?
Could it actually be?

Implantation Cramps?
[-o<

Hi Ladies

I'm 6DPO today. I'm not feeling too good about this cycle. I have no symptoms at all, and I've recorded temperature drops two days in a row :nope:. Temperatures are still well above my post-O temperature, but I still feel out :cry:

How is everyone else feeling?

I'm at 6dpo (possibly 7) and I just got the strangest cramping sensation, felt like it was right in the middle of my uterus. It was in a very specific spot and only lasted about 5 seconds, stopped, then happened again a minute later for say 2 seconds....and that was it.

Could it actually be?

Implantation Cramps?
[-o<

The exact same thing happened to me with my first pregnancy. I think you may be on to something :)

Could it actually be?

Implantation Cramps?
[-o<

I had the exact same thing that you have described with my second pregnancy. It was sharp enough to take my breath away for a second, but literally lasted a couple of seconds and that was it. :) I tested positive a couple of days later.

Nmv that sounds promising!!!!! :) fingers crossed for you!
I've been having cramps on and off and lower back ache, but not sure if it's a pregnancy sign or just my endo causing havoc. But this morning hen I gr out the shower by boobs seem so veiny?? I don't know if I've just never noticed it before. I think I'm maybe noticing things that I normally wouldn't think about xx

Hay ladies!! just checking in, everyone's symptoms seem really positive... @nmv I also just had the weird pain in my uterus I was walking to the shop and it felt like someone ran up to me pinched my uterus really hard and ran off :haha: it actually made me say "ouch" out loud ! ... Also my bbs are still sore and have a throbing sensation that comes and goes! I'm currently 6dpo :) xx

Why do I want to test !!!!:haha: :wacko: :haha:... Oh doesn't help either he just said " come here my sexy PREGNANT girlfriend" ..its not like him to say something like that! :wacko:... I said "why did u say that?? And he replied "because I just no you're pregnant!" :rofl: Lol

Well I crumbled :haha:.... And here's the result

Attachments

• IMG-20141026-WA000.jpg
    IMG-20141026-WA000.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 14
Hay ladies!! just checking in, everyone's symptoms seem really positive... @nmv I also just had the weird pain in my uterus I was walking to the shop and it felt like someone ran up to me pinched my uterus really hard and ran off :haha: it actually made me say "ouch" out loud ! ... Also my bbs are still sore and have a throbing sensation that comes and goes! I'm currently 6dpo :) xx

Really, you too?!? That's AWESOME!!!
:hugs:
I hope we get sticky beans!!!!!
:dance:

And a huge THANK YOU to all the other ladies who shared similar experiences with previous pregnancies....I am so excited that this could finally be it!!!!!
I've wanted to be a momma for so long...it's been crazy-making! :wacko:

Now I'm somehow even MORE anxious to poas...is that even Possible!?
LOL

:dust:

Really, you too?!? That's AWESOME!!!
:hugs:
I hope we get sticky beans!!!!!
:dance:

And a huge THANK YOU to all the other ladies who shared similar experiences with previous pregnancies....I am so excited that this could finally be it!!!!!
I've wanted to be a momma for so long...it's been crazy-making! :wacko:

Now I'm somehow even MORE anxious to poas...is that even Possible!?
LOL

:dust:

Yes!..since then I've had a lot of pinching pain and its like something is being moved around in there its hard to describe..I hope we get sticky beans too!!, I've already crumbled and pee'd on a stick ! even tho its super early I just had that urge!! :haha:

Yes!..since then I've had a lot of pinching pain and its like something is being moved around in there its hard to describe..I hope we get sticky beans too!!, I've already crumbled and pee'd on a stick ! even tho its super early I just had that urge!! :haha:

LOL...sometimes these things have to be done! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->