Any Halloween Testers?!

May I join?

This is our third month trying. After getting off the IUD for almost 5yrs, my first twp periods came on the 6th of the month. But last month it came early on the 1st. Urg, frustrating.

So I will be testing around Halloween. I'm not sure if it will come early around the 1st again or the 6th.

I'll keep you ladies posted.

May I join?

This is our third month trying. After getting off the IUD for almost 5yrs, my first twp periods came on the 6th of the month. But last month it came early on the 1st. Urg, frustrating.

So I will be testing around Halloween. I'm not sure if it will come early around the 1st again or the 6th.

I'll keep you ladies posted.

Hi kj87 .. Welcome and goodluck :)

Welcome newcomers! Good luck with your testing!! It's great reading all of your symptoms. So far, all I have is creamy EWCM (sorry, TMI), short temper, and I had a wicked allergy attack this afternoon that knocked me down on the couch for two hours. I was really tired and groggy, and maybe dozed off for a few minutes here and there. But that's it. I hope this is a good sign, although I'm only 3DPO :(

Aww, how would you do your nursery? You should start a Pinterest board!! I have one :blush:

I have started a "Baby Prep" Pinterest board, actually!! lol

We just can't help ourselves, can we?!
...baby brain...
:winkwink:

I want the baby's nursery to have a unique feel to it, comfy and cozy, almost artsy instead of cutesy. I haven't come across a picture I could use as an example of what I'll be going for, but a mixture of super soft things for baby's brand new skin, timeless antiquey-type stuff, as well as homemade items and amazing thrift store finds...

Ideas change when you know the sex, but I have a strong feeling that IF we conceived this cycle, it would be a boy...though we are due for a girl in my family. Poor mom has all grandsons! lol

Can I join this group? I'm 8dpo today and will take my first test in the morning just because I've been having lots of back pain and twinges in my left ovary area. It's been 14 yrs since my first kid. I only have 1 and would like one more since I'm done with school. I'm an RN. 33yrs old.

Aww, how would you do your nursery? You should start a Pinterest board!! I have one :blush:

I have started a "Baby Prep" Pinterest board, actually!! lol

We just can't help ourselves, can we?!
...baby brain...
:winkwink:

I want the baby's nursery to have a unique feel to it, comfy and cozy, almost artsy instead of cutesy. I haven't come across a picture I could use as an example of what I'll be going for, but a mixture of super soft things for baby's brand new skin, timeless antiquey-type stuff, as well as homemade items and amazing thrift store finds...

Ideas change when you know the sex, but I have a strong feeling that IF we conceived this cycle, it would be a boy...though we are due for a girl in my family. Poor mom has all grandsons! lol

That sounds like a fab nursery! I really like the all white ones with bits of colour here and there and old wooden pieces. All white though... in a nursery.... with baby's bright yellow babba?! :wacko: Looks good though! lol!

Welcome kj87 & Niece80! :) I hope you both get your BFP's soon. :)

I'm really crampy this morning and my boobs are still hurting, so all good. All quite normal though unfortunately. I tested with one of my two FRER's this morning, because i'm a FOOL and i have squinted so hard at it i don't know what to think anymore. I thought I saw something, but sometimes i see lines where there are clearly none so...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 21
Welcome newbies,
Your nursery sound beautiful! :) !! I can't wait when I eventually gt my own to decorate!
I woke up this morning though feeling not as excited, I don't have that feeling of needing to take a test, I don't feel like I'm counting down I just feel normal, does that make sense?
Sorry sausages I can't see it, but u can meet see any lines when I'm looking off my phone! So what I can't see doesn't really count!!

Hello ladies,

I am 11dpo and testing Friday :) hope everyone gets their Halloween BFPs :D

I'm really crampy this morning and my boobs are still hurting, so all good. All quite normal though unfortunately. I tested with one of my two FRE R's this morning, because i'm a FOOL and i have squinted so hard at it i don't know what to think anymore. I thought I saw somethi ng, but sometimes i see lines where there are clearly none so...

I think I see "something" on that test sausages!!!!!

I'm really crampy this morning and my boobs are still hurting, so all good. All quite normal though unfortunately. I tested with one of my two FRER's this morning, because i'm a FOOL and i have squinted so hard at it i don't know what to think anymore. I thought I saw something, but sometimes i see lines where there are clearly none so...

I think I see something too!!! It's very faint, but there.

Only 5 more days until Halloween. Who's getting excited!? I'm hoping I get my :BFP: this month. My Doc gave me a clean bill of health at my last appointment; iron levels were good, hormones were normal, both ovaries were normal (no polyps or cysts), and my thyroid actually went down to a normal level.

I'm currently 4DPO and my BBT dipped this morning from 98.5 yesterday, to 98.1 this morning! Is this a good sign? I'm thinking implantation dip, but I haven't had any cramping or pinching.

Morning ladies!
We were away for the weekend so I'm just getting caught up now.

Welcome to the new ladies - hopeful, kj, and niece! Happy to have you and good luck!

AFM - My only real symptom is the terrible acne I am having. Its aweful! I usually get one bad pimple right before AF, but not usually 5-6 days before AF is due. Its much worse than that right now. I got terrible acne when I was pregnant with my son, too, but I think it was after I got a pos test.
Dont worry to those who have been testing already! I have too! I am a crazy person. I only have 2 tests left. I can easily go to the store and buy more though, so thats usually not a deterant for me! Currently 8dpo and this mornings test was bfn.

Sausages - I dont see a line on your test, but its really quite a grainy photo on my end, so not sure. Good luck!

af due today and ive started spotting im feeling so disappointed and down my hubby is a truck driver and had to leave this morning feeling disappointed. Is it strange that him feeling as down as me makes it easier i know there is always next timeright? I am really confused about what has been going on with my body though i could have sworn it was pregnancy i can't think of what else would cause everything that has been going on with me .

I don't really see the line but its hard to tell in a picture. Im praying its there for you and you are not a fool i do the same thing i am always having to ask if someone else sees a line cause i have had my mind show me one that no one else can see before.

sausages: I think I see something too FX
Mytime: I have a really good feeling for you this cycle.

As for me, took the test yesterday...:bfn: but that is not a big surprised. Today I am 10 dpo and getting excited. I still have sore bbs and I actually had to take a 2 hour nap on the couch on Saturday at 8 pm! That is not like me at all. I woke up at 10, watched an hour of TV, and then went back to sleep for 9 hours!

af due today and ive started spotting im feeling so disappointed and down my hubby is a truck driver and had to leave this morning feeling disappointed. Is it strange that him feeling as down as me makes it easier i know there is always next timeright? I am really confused about what has been going on with my body though i could have sworn it was pregnancy i can't think of what else would cause everything that has been going on with me .

:hugs: In my opinion, when the DH cares as much as you do about TTC, it helps take a little bit of the crazy out of the process.

:hugs: In my opinion, when the DH cares as much as yo do about TTC, it helps take a little bit of the crazy out of the process.

Thank you soo much. I really hope you get your BFP this month all your signs are looking great. And i love totoro lol

sausages: I think I see something too FX
Mytime: I have a really good feeling for you this cycle.

As for me, took the test yesterday...:bfn: but that is not a big surprised. Today I am 10 dpo and getting excited. I still have sore bbs and I actually had to take a 2 hour nap on the couch on Saturday at 8 pm! That is not like me at all. I woke up at 10, watched an hour of TV, and then went back to sleep for 9 hours!

Aww thank-you tankel :hugs: that means a lot...remember 10dpo is still really early and you got plenty of time to get tha :bfp: xx

I think I see something too!!! It's very faint, but there.

Only 5 more days until Halloween. Who's getting excited!? I'm hoping I get my :BFP: this month. My Doc gave me a clean bill of health at my last appointment; iron levels were good, hormones were normal, both ovaries were normal (no polyps or cysts), and my thyroid actually went down to a normal level.

I'm currently 4DPO and my BBT dipped this morning from 98.5 yesterday, to 98.1 this morning! Is this a good sign? I'm thinking implantation dip, but I haven't had any cramping or pinching.

I'm getting really excited but got a Really strange anxious feeling aswell! :wacko:

Ok I have a weird symptom....or maybe it isn't one. I am not sure. Anyway, in the spring I had a sudden weight gain of 15-20 lbs. I normally fluctuate 5-10 pounds during my cycle (talk about fat days!) well, on Saturday I noticed a big difference in my weight. I don't have a scale so I haven't been able to weigh myself, by I am down 3 notches in my belt. Normally this close to my period I would be bloating! I am super confused. Well at least I look good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->