Any Halloween Testers?!

Have been away for the weekend and am just now catching up. Good luck, everyone!

Sausages- I think I see something! :)

AF due tomorrow for me. 3 BFNs with the last test being Friday. I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month but I guess we won't know until the witch shows.

Ok I have a weird symptom....or maybe it isn't one. I am not sure. Anyway, in the spring I had a sudden weight gain of 15-20 lbs. I normally fluctuate 5-10 pounds during my cycle (talk about fat days!) well, on Saturday I noticed a big difference in my weight. I don't have a scale so I haven't been able to weigh myself, by I am down 3 notches in my belt. Normally this close to my period I would be bloating! I am super confused. Well at least I look good!

My best friend who is currently just a little ova 5months pregs, one of her pregnancy symptoms was weight loss (this is how she actually found out she was expecting!!) she's only gained 3pound during her pregnancy so far also the same happened to me when I fell pregnant with my first but I had really bad morning sickness!

My best friend who is currently just a little ova 5months pregs, one of her pregnancy symptoms was weight loss (this is how she actually found out she was expecting!!) she's only gained 3pound during her pregnancy so far also the same happened to me when I fell pregnant with my first but I had really bad morning sickness![/QUOTE]

Well I hope it is a sign. :thumbup: It is especially strange since I have scarfing down everything I see.

Come on Halloween, I can't wait to see the :bfp:s pour in!!!!!

aks517: yeah your not out until the :witch: shows. Good Luck.

I'm having some really strong cramps and backache today. I sometimes get cramps, but the backache is a bit unusual. Did anyone here get backache in a 2ww where they were pregnant? (hopeful! lol!)

slight headache today but nothing else but sore bbs. I'm getting a little antsy about the outcome of this cycle.

oh wow .. Just had a phone call to say I have been excepted for the clearblue trials!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: ... So if the cycle doesn't end in a :bfp: I won't be too bummed as I will have that to look forward to!!

I'm having some really strong cramps and backache today. I sometimes get cramps, but the backache is a bit unusual. Did anyone here get backache in a 2ww where they were pregnant? (hopeful! lol!)

Had backache with all my pregnancy's! Goodluck :happydance:

oh wow .. Just had a phone call to say I have been excepted for the clearblue trials!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: ... So if the cycle doesn't end in a :bfp: I won't be too bummed as I will have that to look forward to!!

what do the clearbule trials entail?

slight headache today but nothing else but sore bbs. I'm getting a little antsy about the outcome of this cycle.

I feel the same ! Then an our later I feel like I'm in again.. I think it because we are coming to the end of our cycle ! ...but we can do this!!! :hugs:

Sorry to crash in on this thread. but wanted to let you know that I had a lot of backache before my last BFP, it was that bad that I ended up taking a tylenol. FXd!

They select a ovulation kit at random that is made by clearblue for you to try for six months (I think its 6 months)... I have to take a urine sample every day and keep a diary I will no more when they send out the information pack but I will keep you updated! ... Very excited ... :D

Sorry to crash in on this thread. but wanted to let you know that I had a lot of backache before my last BFP, it was that bad that I ended up taking a tylenol. FXd!

OOOH!! Crashing welcome, especially with news like this! :D Thank you hun. xx

They select a ovulation kit at random that is made by clearblue for you to try for six months (I think its 6 months)... I have to take a urine sample every day and keep a daily testing diary, I will no more when they send out the information pack but I will keep you updated! ... Very excited ... :D

AAHHHH!!! Awesome! :D I'm going to pee on another stci when i get home from Home Bargains. Just off with the kids to buy halloween tat. :D :D

They select a ovulation kit at random that is made by clearblue for you to try for six months (I think its 6 months)... I have to take a urine sample every day and keep a diary I will no more when they send out the information pack but I will keep you updated! ... Very excited ... :D

Wow, that is so awesome! :happydance:
We knew that this tread was lucky in at least one way. I'm still not counting you out yet though. :thumbup:

Wow, that is so awesome! :happydance:
We knew that this tread was lucky in at least one way. I'm still not counting you out yet though. :thumbup:

Knowing my luck I will get my
:bfp::haha:... but i'll take a :bfp: over any clearblue product :haha: ... At least if I don't get the outcome I want I actually have something to look forward to next month, I will be able to pick myself up and go for it next cycle !

AAHHHH!!! Awesome! :D I'm going to pee on another stci when i get home from Home Bargains. Just off with the kids to buy halloween tat. :D :D

Goodluck with your new test.! Keep us updated :thumbup: ... Enjoy shopping with the kiddes! ... And stay away from them pee sticks :rofl: (I so can't go in home bargains and not buy any there so cheap! :haha: )

So who is POS so far? I did on Sun. but will hold out until Friday until I test again.

Hi ladies!

I'm sorry this thread blew up and I don't have time to catch up lol. I never actually got a cold but feel utterly exhausted and have been sleeping since Friday. That and my bbs are sore... So I'm not getting overly excited but, everyone seems to think it's cute to tell me I'm pregnant. Friday couldn't come soon enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->