Any Halloween Testers?!

So who is POS so far? I did on Sun. but will hold out until Friday until I test again.

I haven't done yet, I'm only 7dpo and I've had no compelling symptoms so no inclination to test. While I've been looking forward to friday, I'm now starting to dread it - worried it will be a :bfn:

lucky: I'm sorry that you are having a difficult time. Don't lose hope. FX that you get a :bfp: soon.

It's so hard not to poas right? I did on 7dpo but not even the control line showed up. When I opened the case, there wasn't even a test strip in there! What a rip-off. hehehe

I think I'm going to hold out until Friday even with symptoms. I don't want to waste my cheap tests lol.

This morning my uterus felt...idk how to describe it...sore?
Can a uterus be sore? :haha:
LOL

I'm waiting til Friday to test, as well...

The symptoms I'm having are very encouraging and exciting, but I'm starting to dread seeing the BFN so much that I don't feel much urge to poas right now...
((wussing out))
haha

Hi ladies!
I am 8dpo Af due nov. 3. heres my cycle so far

2dbO DTD
ON O DTD
1-4 dpo nothing to report
5dpo anxious
6-8dpo cramps and back ache, nausea all day extreme fatigue, very very weepy and irritable.
Tested with FRER on 7dpo and today 8dpo both BFN: I know too early but man I am having a crazy LP if im not prego im getting my hormone levels checked cause I feel whakadoo.

the cramping and backache are freaking me out. Its as bad as AF. I am really worried something is wrong with me :nope:.

Sausages: I see a line too! but I have line eye like. FX!!! :hugs:

I tested Saturday morning, neg. Then again this morning, still neg. I doubt it makes a difference, but I am using dollar store cheapy tests. I THINK i am 10dpo today... but I could be wrong. Still showing symptoms, swollen tender BBs, nausea, random dizziness, fatigue. We'll see... :wacko:

I tested Saturday morning, neg. Then again this morning, still neg. I doubt it makes a difference, but I am using dollar store cheapy tests. I THINK i am 10dpo today... but I could be wrong. Still showing symptoms, swollen tender BBs, nausea, random dizziness, fatigue. We'll see... :wacko:

Looking good. Love those symptoms. :dust:

The symptoms I'm having are very encouraging and exciting, but I'm starting to dread seeing the BFN so much that I don't feel much urge to poas right now...
((wussing out))
haha

Couldn't have said it better myself lol. That's exactly how I felt. Last time I got a BFN I was depressed for two days. Really not looking forward to that.

But this exhaustion I feel is something I've never felt. I literally slept all weekend and don't feel rested. But we are approaching our closing date for our new home so maybe I'm just stressed.

I tested Saturday morning, neg. Then again this morning, still neg. I doubt it makes a difference, but I am using dollar store cheapy tests. I THINK i am 10dpo today... but I could be wrong. Still showing symptoms, swollen tender BBs, nausea, random dizziness, fatigue. We'll see... :wacko:[/Q

Looks promising:happydance:

Hi ladies!

2dbO DTD
ON O DTD
5dpo anxious
6-8dpo cramps and back ache, nausea all day extreme fatigue, very very weepy and irritable.
Tested with FRER on 7dpo and today 8dpo both BFN: I know too early but man I am having a crazy LP if im not prego im getting my hormone levels checked cause I feel whakadoo.

the cramping and backache are freaking me out. Its as bad as AF. I am really worried something is wrong with me :nope:.

Your comment reminded me of my breakdown i had on Saturday lol. I am NOT an emotional person at all. But on Saturday when I was leaving class I went to start my car and it wouldnt start (its a 2013, so it should soooo not be having this issue!) when I tried calling my DB, he wasnt answering because he was playing basketball. I broke down. I literally sat in my car and cried for a good 20 minutes before I was able to calm myself long enough to call the dealership lol Darn hormones!!!

Af is due in on thrusday, not tested yet, trying to hold off until then!
Tmi ... But went to the loo this afternoon and when I wiped my cm seemed to have the ever so slight pinkish twinge to it... Duno if that's good or a sign af is about to turn up!! Xx

Hi ladies!

I'm sorry this thread blew up and I don't have time to catch up lol. I never actually got a cold but feel utterly exhausted and have been sleeping since Friday. That and my bbs are sore... So I'm not getting overly excited but, everyone seems to think it's cute to tell me I'm pregnant. Friday couldn't come soon enough.

My boyfriend keeps touching my belly acting like he "knows" I'm pregnant. How does one not become emotional when that happens? It's always been BFN's for me... so thinking that it might finally happen is really weird. I want a BFP so bad, but I've been mentally preparing myself for a neg for the last year because I feel like if I tell myself it's never going to happen, it wont hurt so bad when I keep getting no's. If anyone has any advice on how to deal with that.... all is welcome.

Tmi ... But went to the loo this afternoon and when I wiped my cm seemed to have the ever so slight pinkish twinge to it... Duno if that's good or a sign af is about to turn up!! Xx

Hopefully good!! FXd for you!! :happydance:

Hi ladies!

2dbO DTD
ON O DTD
5dpo anxious

Your comment reminded me of my breakdown i had on Saturday lol. I am NOT an emotional person at all. But on Saturday when I was leaving class I went to start my car and it wouldnt start (its a 2013, so it should soooo not be having this issue!) when I tried calling my DB, he wasnt answering because he was playing basketball. I broke down. I literally sat in my car and cried for a good 20 minutes before I was able to calm myself long enough to call the dealership lol Darn hormones!!!

I had that on Saturday. huge fight with my mom. didn't end well..:dohh:

Hello movinmama! I'm in CO too :)
HI!!! I am in the Littleton/roxborrough area

sounds good to me!

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!

I just wrote out a massive, personalised reply to everyone but the internet ate it!! :( :( I can't be bothered to do it again, so thanks for the eyes on my lines, welcome noobs and yey for symptoms.

::goes to sulk::

Hi ladies!

I'm sorry this thread blew up and I don't have time to catch up lol. I never actually got a cold but feel utterly exhausted and have been sleeping since Friday. That and my bbs are sore... So I'm not getting overly excited but, everyone seems to think it's cute to tell me I'm pregnant. Friday couldn't come soon enough.

My boyfriend keeps touching my belly acting like he "knows" I'm pregnant. How does one not become emotional when that happens? It's always been BFN's for me... so thinking that it might finally happen is really weird. I want a BFP so bad, but I've been mentally preparing myself for a neg for the last year because I feel like if I tell myself it's never going to happen, it wont hurt so bad when I keep getting no's. If anyone has any advice on how to deal with that.... all is welcome.

DH has been completely ignoring the possibility. Ours is a big IF since we DTD four days before I O'd and he knows that. It's actually kind of nice. He doesn't let me feed into it. But all these random people that don't even know we're trying have said it.
I din't know how to help. This is our first cycle actually trying but last month I had symptoms and tested and it was a huge disappointing NO. I was very upset and DH just held me for a few minutes. It's so hard and I'm not looking forward to it happening again.

Hi ladies!

2dbO DTD
ON O DTD
5dpo anxious

I had that on Saturday. huge fight with my mom. didn't end well..:dohh:

Hello movinmama! I'm in CO too :)
HI!!! I am in the Littleton/roxborrough area

sounds good to me!

I'm in downtown Littleton lol! Small world. We are moving to Thornton in two weeks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->