Any Halloween Testers?!

Don't lose the positive ladies, we still have a few more days to go and it's not worth stressing out over :bfn:s that haven't shown up yet. FX crossed for everyone. This is not the :bfp: super :spermy: thread for nothing.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Can I join you all please??
I am post MMC which resulted in a D&C that was 1st oct, Im pretty sure I Od 11th but know my cycle could well be a mess.
Normally Im a 28 day kinda gal but time will tell, test on Fri was -ve

nausea getting worse.... bug or baby? come on Halloween 4 days!!! Ill only be 12po but im excited for all of you guys!!!

Don't lose the positive ladies, we still have a few more days to go ad it's not worth stressing out over :bfn:s that haven't shown up yet. FX crossed for everyone. This is not the :bfp: super :spermy: thread for nothing.

Thanks for the encouragement! Me being overly tired isn't helping my mopiness lol. I told DH he better have some super :spermy:. No pressure at all lol.

Don't lose the positive ladies, we still have a few more days to go ad it's not worth stressing out over :bfn:s that haven't shown up yet. FX crossed for everyone. This is not the :bfp: super :spermy: thread for nothing.

LOL indeed

I am post MMC which resulted in a D&C that was 1st oct, Im pretty sure I Od 11th but know my cycle could well be a mess.

IM so sorry for your loss :hugs: FX for you!

Hi ladies!
I am 8dpo Af due nov. 3. heres my cycle so far

2dbO DTD
ON O DTD
1-4 dpo nothing to report
5dpo anxious
6-8dpo cramps and back ache, nausea all day extreme fatigue, very very weepy and irritable.
Tested with FRER on 7dpo and today 8dpo both BFN: I know too early but man I am having a crazy LP if im not prego im getting my hormone levels checked cause I feel whakadoo.

the cramping and backache are freaking me out. Its as bad as AF. I am really worried something is wrong with me :nope:.

Sausages: I see a line too! but I have line eye like. FX!!! :hugs:

Your comment reminded me of my breakdown i had on Saturday lol. I am NOT an emotional person at all. But on Saturday when I was leaving class I went to start my car and it wouldnt start (its a 2013, so it should soooo not be having this issue!) when I tried calling my DB, he wasnt answering because he was playing basketball. I broke down. I literally sat in my car and cried for a good 20 minutes before I was able to calm myself long enough to call the dealership lol Darn hormones!!!

I had that on Saturday. huge fight with my mom. didn't end well..:dohh:

Hello movinmama! I'm in CO too :)
HI!!! I am in the Littleton/roxborrough area

Af is due in on thrusday, not tested yet, trying to hold off until then!
Tmi ... But went to the loo this afternoon and when I wiped my cm seemed to have the ever so slight pinkish twinge to it... Duno if that's good or a sign af is about to turn up!! Xx

sounds good to me!

I'm in downtown Littleton lol! Small world. We are moving to Thornton in two weeks though.

Thornton is nice too. Hope your move isn't stressful!

I think it is totally normal to get the :bfn: blues in the second half of the tww since it seems like its been so long and all you can think about is having to go though ANOTHER cycle.

I for one am pumped to see the pee sticks pics start rolling in. Nothing would make me happier than to see some long time tries get their :bfp:!! :dance:

Sorry for your loss and GL!!!!!

Movinmama - We have some work to do before we settle in so hopefully it goes quickly.

I think it is totally normal to get the :bfn: blues in the second half of the tww since it seems like its been so long and all you can think about is having to go though ANOTHER cycle.

I for one am pumped to see the pee sticks pics start rolling in. Nothing would make me happier than to see some long time tries get their :bfp:!! :dance:

I'm going to try to stem off of all your positive vibes! Thanks for the kick in the butt lol :thumbup:

I think I'm just negative about everything right now in general lol. I need a pick me up. I'm trying to not fall asleep ay m desk right now.

:hugs:
SOOO sorry to hear that!!
Good luck to you, dear!

The next one will stick, I'm sure of it!!!!!

I think I'm just negative about everything right now in general lol. I need a pick me up. I'm trying to not fall asleep ay m desk right now.

:hugs: I know the feeling. Im exhausted right now. If only TTCers could drink buckets of tea. But I am supposed to stay away from caffeine.

:hugs: I know the feeling. Im exhausted right now. If only TTCers could drink buckets of tea. But I am supposed to stay away from caffeine.

I'm trying to limit my caffeine and haven't had any at all today. I don't think it would help though :(. I just need a nap. DH is going to have to figure out dinner because I'm going to nap!

So sorry, your post slipped through the cracks for me. Welcome! It breaks my heart to hear about your mc. FX for a sticky bean for you.

I'm trying to limit my caffeine and haven't had any at all today. I don't think it would help though :(. I just need a nap. DH is going to have to figure out dinner because I'm going to nap!

HA! I'm right there with ya!

May I join?

This is our third month trying. After getting off the IUD for almost 5yrs, my first twp periods came on the 6th of the month. But last month it came early on the 1st. Urg, frustrating.

So I will be testing around Halloween. I'm not sure if it will come early around the 1st again or the 6th.

I'll keep you ladies posted.

Hello kj87! I am very much similar to your cycle! I had been on BC Pills for years then switched to non-hormone IUD for a few years and got it removed in July this past summer. We have been ttc sine August and this is our 3rd cycle trying also. My first 2 periods came right on time and my last period came about 5 days early. So not sure if I am past due for AF or if she is in fact due this Friday (Halloween).

I am 9dpo waiting to test Friday when I will be 13dpo I think. DH and I are off that day so I will test with FMU and have a few cheepies and a FRER just in case.

It was hard for me to symptom spot over the weekend (tmi – sorry!) but I have been having severe constipation the past 3 months after I O and usually all through the TWW. Never have had a BFP so not sure if its baby making related or not but its never been so bad until TTC. This weekend it was bad and so I had lots of cramps, pains, twinges because of that (I think) but several days last week and BOTH days over the weekend I passed out early and DH gave me crap the next mornings lol but I was having so odd dreams!! So trying to be hopeful. :)

Me! I'll be 13dpo. Not trying, so hoping it's bfn, but I hope all you ladies get your bfps!

Hi ladies!

I'm sorry this thread blew up and I don't have time to catch up lol. I never actually got a cold but feel utterly exhausted and have been sleeping since Friday. That and my bbs are sore... So I'm not getting overly excited but, everyone seems to think it's cute to tell me I'm pregnant. Friday couldn't come soon enough.

My boyfriend keeps touching my belly acting like he "knows" I'm pregnant. How does one not become emotional when that happens? It's always been BFN's for me... so thinking that it might finally happen is really weird. I want a BFP so bad, but I've been mentally preparing myself for a neg for the last year because I feel like if I tell myself it's never going to happen, it wont hurt so bad when I keep getting no's. If anyone has any advice on how to deal with that.... all is welcome.
My oh has been exactly the same !!

Sorry for your loss I recently lost my bump at 12 weeks (3months ago)
It was such a hard and difficult time... I'm actually a mommy to three angel baby's <3
Finger crossed for your sticky bfp this month ! <3

Any one else have super thick CM? We may have discussed this but seriously I need to change my underwear. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->