Any Halloween Testers?!

Mine's so awful I feel icky. Ugh I just need to go home...

Any one else have super thick CM? We may have discussed this but seriously I need to change my underwear. :nope:

Yes, I do! I'm also getting a few mild twinges really down low in my uterus area, I've got a sore throat, and empty feeling in my stomach all day.

So exciting to see the tests coming in! Keep testing ladies! It's not over 'til the witch shows her face! I don't think I'm gonna make it to Halloween lol

I'm having such a hard time focusing on work today!

Am I still alone in this body, or do I have some company??!!???

I wish there was a way to just take a peek and see what's going on in there!!

Haha taking a peek would be great. It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on in our bodies.
That's part of what I'm feeling Gwen.
Oh and I didn't tell you all this but Thursday night I couldn't sleep because I had some major cramping. It was a little much for implantation but it was on the right day for it....

I am putting the sticky bean mojo on everyone!
:dance::headspin::happydance:

Yes, that is really what it looks like to do sticky bean mojo!:haha:

Hi ladies! I was gonna test on Wednesday but I'm willing to wait till Halloween and test with y'all. Cliff notes version of my story: 6yr mirena apt for removal 11-11. started spotting symptoms 4 wk ago (bf noticed first) then got 4 bfp over 3 days off 2 brands. I haven't had a bfp since then and my ob's nurse told me my quan blood test results said there was no way I could be or have been preggos. My symptoms keep getting worse and worse and I'm currently testing once a week and waiting for the results of the ultrasound my gp ordered. Good luck everyone!

Excellent!
:hugs:

You are so encouraging!!
Thanks for putting a HUGE smile on my face with that one!
:D

Excellent!
:hugs:

You are so encouraging!!
Thanks for putting a HUGE smile on my face with that one!
:D

The DH and I have been ntnp for over 3 years. He has a childhood injury that I believe is the reason we didn't have a happy surprise in that time. For a while, I was pretty bummed that there was no little one in our lives and there is still some fear that even with ttc, we won't be able to conceive naturally. But then I found this site and there are so many wonderful ladies on here who have been trying way longer and with so many hardships under their belts, I felt bad being so torn up about my missing piece. I am a firm believer in the power of positive thinking. Plus, I'm totally excited about this cycle, not just for me, but for everyone.

Querida, what a story! I hope it works out for real soon.

Tankel, thanks for getting us all excited again lol.

:happydance: your so positive and I love it ! U really no how to lift a girl up when she's feeling down ! ... I was feeling a little crap because I got cramps again tonight, its way earlier than usual, but any cramping I expect the wkd which to show her ugly face even tho they feel nothing like my typical pre af cramps! Praying its implantation!! :thumbup:

:happydance: your so positive and I love it ! U really no how to lift a girl up when there feeling down ! ... I was feeling a little crap because I got cramps again tonight, its way earlier than usual, but any cramping I expect the wkd which to show her ugly face even tho they feel nothing like my typical pre af cramps! Praying its implantation!! :thumbup:

I'll pray too! That would be so great.

I don't have any cramps, but my bbs seriously hurt. Hopefully it is the start of a :bfp:

Ok, so you all know how I have all these questions? Now I HAVE to know (and this is serious ladies) who wants to find out the gender once they get their :bfp:s (this month FX FX). It is the biggest secret EVER. How can you not want to know?

Oh I do! If it's a girl, I'll need to hurry and figure out a name lol.

I have a question, how soon will you announce it? ie Facebook posts and what not.

Oh I do! If it's a girl, I'll need to hurry and figure out a name lol.

I have a question, how soon will you announce it? ie Facebook posts and what not.

We are going to announce to the DH's family pretty quickly. We haven't told anyone we are TTC but it will be the first grad-baby on his side of the family. His mom already alludes to me being pregnant every time she see me and I don't think I can lie to her. As for my family, it will probably be awhile. My little sister lives in another state and I want to tell them all together, so it will have to wait until that happens.

Oh yeah! We'll probably just tell my mom and DH's family right away and then wait until the 3 month mark to announce it to everyone.

Ok, so you all know how I have all these questions? Now I HAVE to know (and this is serious ladies) who wants to find out the gender once they get their :bfp:s (this month FX FX). It is the biggest secret EVER. How can you not want to know?

Uh ME!!! :haha:.. how could you not! I would drive myself nuts not knowing !! ...plus I want an excuse to shop till I drop :rofl:... But I bet not knowing is such a wonderful suprise when he/she is born ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->