Any Halloween Testers?!

12 dpo today and had a bfn. I'm assuming I'm out but the witch isn't due till monday! Hoping she stays away!

AF due Monday too, and got a BFN last night! Aaaargh! Not testing again until after she's due :wacko:

So, BFN, but now I am even more crazy because AF hasn't come either! Ahhhh! My cycles have been off lately so maybe I am not as many dpo as I thought! I think I am gonna test Monday now unless AF comes tomorrow:wacko:

Ahhh! It's OK don't get disheartened - we're all in the same boat :flower:

Try again Monday or Tuesday morning with FMU!

I'm due AF on Monday and I've given up on testing for a few days - going to try and relax keep myself busy (yeah right!) :wink wink:

All of us that got BFP have we started a tread yet in 1st tri?? We should stay together!

I hope I get to join you guys!!
FX

Who else is still waiting on either AF or their BFP?

Me, AF due on Tuesday. I Havent tested since Halloween but I'll rather wait until AF is late so I dont waste more tests.

Another :bfn: this morning, and I'm struggling not to be discouraged...
Still in there, though. :af:

I'm 14dpo today and the :witch: is officially due tomorrow.
Thinking I'll test again Tuesday morning if AF is late.
:)

BTW,
I found a brown tinge twice yesterday when I wiped, and a tiny bit this morning with nothing on a panty liner. This encourages me so much because I have never experienced brown spotting before a period...only in the days after!

My goodness...these BFNs are TORTURE, especially when everything in you is screaming,
"THERE'S SOMEONE IN THERE, I KNOW IT!!!!"

:wacko:

Stay away, witch!!!!!!!

I'm impatiently waiting for bfp's you guys!!!

BTW,
I found a brown tinge twice yesterday when I wiped, and a tiny bit this morning with nothing on a panty liner. This encourages me so much because I have never experienced brown spotting before a period...only in the days after!

My goodness...these BFNs are TORTURE, especially when everything in you is screaming,

Stay away, witch!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaah good luck! I hope its a good sign for you :)

I'm trying to convince myself that if AF arrives, its a good thing - means just the beginning of another cycle :)

BTW,

Stay away, witch!!!!!!!

Aaaaaaah good luck! I hope its a good sign for you :)

I'm trying to convince myself that if AF arrives, its a good thing - means just the beginning of another cycle :)

Me too!!
I hope we all get our :bfp:s this week!!!!!
FX

Bfn today at 11dpo. Feel out :(

You might not know, but MANY ladies feel "out" right before their BFPs!!
Hang in there bundle!...Its not over til the :witch: shows her vile face!!!...(but lets hope that doesn't happen!)

I just got a BFN on 14 dpo!!!!....but so long as AF stays away, I will not let it get me down!

Funny isn't it, how we spend so much time trying to prevent pregnancy in our younger years, but when we start TRYING, every day of waiting is excruciating!!! :haha:

....SOON!...for ALL of us!!! :hugs:

Bfn today at 11dpo. Feel out :(

You might not know, but MANY ladies feel "out" right before their BFPs!!
Hang in there bundle!...Its not over til the :witch: shows her vile face!!!...(but lets hope that doesn't happen!)

I just got a BFN on 14 dpo!!!!....but so long as AF stays away, I will not let it get me down!

Funny isn't it, how we spend so much time trying to prevent pregnancy in our younger years, but when we start TRYING, every day of waiting is excruciating!!! :haha:

....SOON!...for ALL of us!!! :hugs:

Thank you!!! Hope you get your bfp soon!!!
I can't believe how long 14 days really can be
:hugs:

Hang in there ladies! It's not over until the :witch: shows her ugly face.

You know what's weird? I'm only getting BFP with SMU, not FMU! I tested this morning too see if the lines were getting darker and I got a BFN! An hour later I tested again and got a blazing BFP.
The Clearblue I took yesterday said 'Pregnant, 1-2wks' I dunno...

Maybe if your still early dpo. So pleased for you getting your bfp. Do.you have symptoms gwen?

Maybe if your still early dpo. So pleased for you getting your bfp. Do.you have symptoms gwen?

I'm only about 11DPO today. I honestly thought I was out this month because if my lack of symptoms. The only thing that made me go 'hmmm?', was the twinges I had in my centre uterus. They weren't hard or painful at all. But I only had them when I was pregnant with my son so that's what made me think something was up. Also, my lips are SO chapped! It's a very odd symptom, but they feel like I licked my lips in a wind storm, holy geez. Going through so much Chapstick, lol.

When I get back to work tomorrow, I was thinking of listing my symptoms (or lack thereof) by DPO on here so that everyone can compare/obsess, lol.

I'm only about 11DPO today. I honestly thought I was out this month because if my lack of symptoms. The only thing that made me go 'hmmm?', was the twinges I had in my centre uterus. They weren't hard or painful at all. But I only had them when I was pregnant with my son so that's what made me think something was up. Also, my lips are SO chapped! It's a very odd symptom, but they feel like I licked my lips in a wind storm, holy geez. Going through so much Chapstick, lol.

When I get back to work tomorrow, I was thinking of listing my symptoms (or lack thereof) by DPO on here so that everyone can compare/obsess, lol.

Haha sounds good.

Ok ladies this mite be too much of an ask but any advice i would love.
I had a miscarriage in august and my first af was 33 days later then my following af was 31 days later ie 9th October. Iv been counting myself as 11dpo today but thats more of a 28 day cycle which im forgetting i dont have since my miscarriage.
Ok so if i.havnt confused you enough what dpo do you think i should be? Xx

Quick update: I'm now offically due for :af: today but no sign of her yet, I have really sore bb's and funny twinges in my ovaries but no normal pre :af: symtoms which is really not normal for me. ... Will be testing wednesday with oh :D

Hi there,
Sorry I ve not been online since fri as my folks were here, congrats to the BFP :)
The witch got me on Saturday so I am off to find the Nov tester thread, does someone ave the link?

AF arrived....sheesh! Been driving myself nuts! Thanks ladies for this forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->