Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Hi Ladies,
Babydancing - glad your scratch went well. You don't have long to wait now till you can begin - exciting!!!

Katbar - I should be starting stims around next weekend AF dependent!! How about you? Are you on long or short protocol?

BMW - I have my fingers crossed for you that everything keeps going to plan for you xx

As for me I went for my endometrial scratch yesterday which was quite uncomfortable. At first she couldn't get the catheter past the neck of my cervix and then she managed to!! As she did the scrapey bit she got me to try and count back from 10 - 0. It was quite funny cos I went 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, fuck.... The doctor laughed and said at least I said it on number 4!!! I apologised for my foul language LOL!! But it was blooming uncomfortable!!! It was very quick though and I ope it pays off this cycle.
We also had our medication teach so we are now raring to go!!:happydance:

Hi ladies :)

Had egg collection this morning. They got 16 eggs, which I'm so pleased with! No idea how many of them were mature and obviously they won't all fertilise, but it's a good number to be starting with :) just got to wait for The Call tomorrow!

Not great news with my lining, though :( had another scan, they took three measurements and all of them were fractionally lower than Wednesday :( so no improvement at all, but not low enough to say it's actually getting thinner. My consultant had a look and said it's good quality, still got the triple layer that they look for and NICE guidelines say it should be above 5mm and mine is between 6-7mm. He thinks we still have a "reasonable" chance of success, so he thinks it's best that we go ahead with the transfer next week. He said the decision is mine and, if I don't want to do the transfer, we can freeze our embryos and do a frozen transfer later, but there's no guarantee we'll get a better lining with a frozen cycle and no guarantee that our embryos will survive the freeze/thaw process.

I really don't want to go through all this for nothing and not even attempt transfer, especially since our consultant thinks it's worth a try. So we're going ahead with a fresh transfer either Monday or Wednesday - hoping for a 5 day transfer, really, but we'll see how it goes!

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

When will your transfers be, Doxie and BMW?

16 is great Ostara!!
Good luck with making it to blastocyst with some or all of them!! Good luck with the transfer. I have my fingers crossed for you xx

Ostara: 16 eggs is great news! Hopefully most fertilize. I think you should have a pretty good shot!

I got a call from the clinic today and they want to do a 5 day transfer which will be Monday. I asked if all 5 embryos were looking good and the girl didn't know. I figure at least a few must be looking good for them to want to do a 5 day transfer.

Doxie that is brilliant! It really should have been an embryologist and they should have been able to provide you with the information that you wanted. Could you not contact them again and ask to speak with someone who knows? Good luck for Monday!!

Star- I am ok thank you. Doing the usual swerving between complete optimism to utter despair as normal. lol. Awful process, esp for the 4th time round. Gets no easier. Just hope to god it works this time. How are you? x

Louise- Ouch! so glad i was asleep for mine! lol. Obviously it never made a difference with me but fingers crossed it does for you ;) x

Ostara - thats great news!!!!!!! So happy for you.

Africa and Star - thank you!!!!

Wow Ostara!! You should definitely get some frosties! It sounds very promising for you!

Good luck today Beneath! So excited for you!

I'm ok thank you Africaqueen, apart from found out this week my dog has leukemia :( shes having a sample of lymph node taken to see if it's treatable, I just hope it is x

Ah Star, so sorry to hear about your fur baby! i love my pets and really feel for you. The worry is awful. Let me know how she gets on. Fingers crossed its treatable xxx

Congrats on being pupo with twins and welcome to the longest most emotional 2wks of your life ;) Hope it goes smoothly for you and results in a BFP xxx

Congrats on being pupo with twins and welcome to the longest most emotional 2wks of your life ;) Hope it goes smoothly for you and results in a BFP xxx

Thank you!!! I'm sure it's going to feel like a century.

Congratulations, BMW :) I have my fingers crossed for you x

Yay beneath! Do you have any plans to make time pass quicker in The 2 ww? Will you be testing or waiting for blood test? X

Yay beneath! Do you have any plans to make time pass quicker in The 2 ww? Will you be testing or waiting for blood test? X

I dont really have any plans.. Work keeps me pretty occupied most of the time lol a part of me wants to wait for the blood test, but i don't know if I can wait that long!! My beta is on the 25th.

I'm always thinking about whether or not I would test but think I would be too scared to, at the same time if it didnt work id rather find out myself than have someone else tell me
As your pupo with twins you might find out early anyway :)

I'm always thinking about whether or not I would test but think I would be too scared to, at the same time if it didnt work id rather find out myself than have someone else tell me
As your pupo with twins you might find out early anyway :)

We'll see how long I can hold off for!!!! Lol

It always seems weird to me when people say they have a blood test to test for pregnancy as our clinic just tells you to test at home with a hpt 2wks after transfer and to call them with the result. lol xxx

It always seems weird to me when people say they have a blood test to test for pregnancy as our clinic just tells you to test at home with a hpt 2wks after transfer and to call them with the result. lol xxx

Lol that is weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->