Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Yes on transfer day, I get it sent to home with other meds but have to take it in for nurse to administer
I did try to Google it to find out why it helps but couldn't find the answer, I'll have to ask next time I'm at the clinic

Yes on transfer day, I get it sent to home with other meds but have to take it in for nurse to administer
I did try to Google it to find out why it helps but couldn't find the answer, I'll have to ask next time I'm at the clinic

I haven't used buserelin on transfer day but good luck x

Be interesting to see what you can find out Star. You think you know it all with IVF after 4 cycles but still surprises! lol x

Africaqueen - Sorry your scan wasn’t as great as you hoped! I really hope they are 3 good eggs and you don’t have to go down the DE road!! My fingers are crossed for you!

BNW - Woo hoo, happy about your 7 eggs, great news!! :)

Ostara - Good luck with the retrival! I hope you have a great outcome and are feeling positive about it!

xox

Africa -- that made me LOL! haha.. hope they do call early.
Stay positive girlie! You never know what may happen at the very end. Yesterday's scan they said I had four that looked mature.. today it was five. One caught up I guess. And where did number seven come from? I guess like some say you never really know until ER what's going on. Got my fingers crossed for you!!!

Star -- Thanks girlie.

Ostara -- Thanks hun. Good luck for your ER Friday.. praying for you and hoping your lining thickens up!!!!

Katbar -- Thank you!!!!

Hi ladies!

BMW:
Awesome news on the 7 follicles! It turned out better than expected! Now we wait....

Ostara:
Glad to hear you are moving along and egg retrieval is Friday. Lot of follicles so you should have a decent amount of eggs to work with!

africaqueen:
Sorry to hear your scan was not as good as hoped. Keep thinking positive. Like you always say, quality over quantity!

I hope everyone else is doing well!

AFM:
Egg retrieval went ok. I got hives on my arm that the IV was in and they knocked me out pretty good with Benadryl. I came home and napped for 4 hours!
Out of all the follicles, 7 eggs were retrieved. I must say, I am a little disappointed. I just hope they fertilize. I know all are not likely to fertilize.. but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
They took out the uterine polyp that they were supposed to remove when they did the surgery for this several weeks ago. I saw it on the table and it was HUGE! The Dr. said the polyp was kind of sinking down into my cervix which could have been blocking things. She said the polyp should have no bearing on attachment of the embryo as it was far away from where an embryo would attach. I'm happy about that. Pretty sore and crampy but thankful this part is over. I hope this works!

Good news doxie, glad all went well and the polyp now gone, get lots of rest and await your good news on your eggies xx

Doxie and Beneath- Have you had your fert report calls yet?? hoping all goes well for you both and remember girls, it only takes 1 good egg to make a baby in the 'real world' so same applies for IVF world ;) GOOD LUCK x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Did my cetrotide jab this morning half asleep and injected it too damn fast which resulted in a big red mark on my tummy and a stinging sensation for half a hr! forgot how much i hate cetrotide! good job for selective memory or i would not be doing this a 4th time ;) lol xxx

Doxie and Beneath- Have you had your fert report calls yet?? hoping all goes well for you both and remember girls, it only takes 1 good egg to make a baby in the 'real world' so same applies for IVF world ;) GOOD LUCK x

Hi to all the gang x

AFM- Did my cetrotide jab this morning half asleep and injected it too damn fast which resulted in a big red mark on my tummy and a stinging sensation for half a hr! forgot how much i hate cetrotide! good job for selective memory or i would not be doing this a 4th time ;) lol xxx

Not yet... the wait is killing me!!!!!!!!!!

The morning injections suck when you are half asleep! lol

I haven't heard either. BMW are you in the US, Eastern time?

Gosh bet you are both up the wall with anxiety! it sucks when they leave it so late to call! i prefer the call first thing but generally tends to be around 12 noon for me. What time is it where you ladies are? xxx

It is 11:09 am here. My clinic is awful about waiting to call me until the last possible second. We will see

Well its 4.15 here across the pond and i have everything crossed for you both!

Got the call.. four fertilized!!!!!!! keep growing eggies, keep growing!!!!!!

Wooohoooooo:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Grow embies grow! 4 out of 7 is AMAZING results! so relieved for you! xxx

Congratulations beneathmywing!! So happy for you! 4 eggs is fab!!
Got my scratch op tomorrow & can't wait to get things moving!!:happydance:

Louise- Are you having a endo scratch? i had one prior to last years cycle but was asleep for it as it was done during my lap so can't say much about it really. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->