Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Hi cant Catch up properly as at work but good luck to all those pupo!!

Africaqueen, really hoping you get your bfp, hope egg collection goes well :)

I'm only CD17 so hoping to get af by day 35 then can start stimms, 33 is my shortest cycle and been having ovulation type pains this week so fingers crossed!

Star- Time flies by, so u will soon be starting ;) thank u x

Baby- Thank you! not long till u start either :) x

OMG girls i am a nervous wreck tonight! Been ok all day and now the enormity of what's happening tomorrow has hit me like a ton of bricks. This truly is our last cycle as we are broke and cannot afford anymore without a win which is unlikely so pinning every hope an prayer on this being the one that works. So, so scared and excited xxx

Good luck tomorrow, africaqueen :) we all have our fingers and toes firmly crossed for you! I really hope it's your turn this time :) x

Star- Time flies by, so u will soon be starting ;) thank u x

Baby- Thank you! not long till u start either :) x

OMG girls i am a nervous wreck tonight! Been ok all day and now the enormity of what's happening tomorrow has hit me like a ton of bricks. This truly is our last cycle as we are broke and cannot afford anymore without a win which is unlikely so pinning every hope an prayer on this being the one that works. So, so scared and excited xxx

I have my fingers and toes crossed real tight for you!!!!! Good luck tomorrow xoxox

Well today is the day!
We are leaving in 1hr 15mins for the hospital and my EC is at 12.
Il report back when i get home xxx

Tested this morning and got a positive. It looks a lot darker in person than in the picture. Last night at 11p.m. would have been 10 days post trigger.. wondering if it's still in my system!!

Attachments

• IMG_2825(1).jpg
    IMG_2825(1).jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 12
Ooh! I can see that line! (I'm one of those people who can never see the line when people post really early positive tests with faint lines - I end up squinting at the screen with my head tilted to one side, wondering what all the fuss is about! Lol)

I would have thought the trigger shot would have been out of your system by now... 10 days seems like a long time, although I did a quick google and some people say it could still be there (the trail end) after 10 days... I would say, do another test tomorrow and if it's negative, you'll know it was the trigger.

Obviously, the rational, sensible thing to say is "don't test until your OTD!" ...but I am not very sensible. Lol.

Ooh! I can see that line! (I'm one of those people who can never see the line when people post really early positive tests with faint lines - I end up squinting at the screen with my head tilted to one side, wondering what all the fuss is about! Lol)

I would have thought the trigger shot would have been out of your system by now... 10 days seems like a long time, although I did a quick google and some people say it could still be there (the trail end) after 10 days... I would say, do another test tomorrow and if it's negative, you'll know it was the trigger.

Obviously, the rational, sensible thing to say is "don't test until your OTD!" ...but I am not very sensible. Lol.

Lol... I tested so I can test my trigger out so I wouldn't be going nuts if I decided to test closer to OTD wondering if it was still my trigger, but here I am still going nuts! I expected to get a BFN today or a very, very faint line.. but I saw this right away so now I don't know until I test again in the morning so I can compare it!!!! eeek.

Beneath- With my 1st cycle, i tested the trigger out, starting at 3dpt and by 6dpt it was out of my system but everyone is different... as a IVF veteran, and i know its hard, just wait until your beta. It saves all this uncertainty and if its worked, its worked. Save your sanity and wait. Good luck x

AFM- Well EC went smoothly and each of my follicles contained a egg so we got 3 eggs! so relieved but obviously long way to go yet. Im in bed feeling very sore and tired. Praying that tomorrows call from the embryologist is good news xxx

Beneath- With my 1st cycle, i tested the trigger out, starting at 3dpt and by 6dpt it was out of my system but everyone is different... as a IVF veteran, and i know its hard, just wait until your beta. It saves all this uncertainty and if its worked, its worked. Save your sanity and wait. Good luck x

AFM- Well EC went smoothly and each of my follicles contained a egg so we got 3 eggs! so relieved but obviously long way to go yet. Im in bed feeling very sore and tired. Praying that tomorrows call from the embryologist is good news xxx

Thank you!!

Great news for you!!!! Fertilize eggies!!!!

Thanks hun.
How il sleep tonight i dont know! please god let the call be good news! xxx

So glad you got an egg from all 3 follicles, africaqueen :) fingers crossed for good news tomorrow :)

Well iv not long woke up and i am soooo sore! i have been lucky up to now and never had pain from any of my collections so not feeling great but all will be worth it if we get our baby xxx

Well done Africaqueen, 3 good quality eggs to fertilise! Hope you feel better soon though xx

Beneath, eek! Hoping this isnt the trigger now and it's out your system, it does seem like it should be, at least tomoro you can compare :))

well done africaqueen! Exciting news. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Well done Africaqueen, 3 good quality eggs to fertilise! Hope you feel better soon though xx

Beneath, eek! Hoping this isnt the trigger now and it's out your system, it does seem like it should be, at least tomoro you can compare :))

Fx!!!!!

Catch up time again!

Doxie &#8211; that&#8217;s awesome about your embie&#8217;s and how many you have to freeze! What a great result! <-- Just realised I meant this for Ostara, you'll have to excuse my early morning brain (embarrassed face insert here lol).

BNW - I hope that BFP is the real thing :D!!!! I was reading up on the trigger and how long it stays in your system &#8211; the general consensus was that by 10 days past the injection it should be gone, so you&#8217;re right on the cusp I reckon. Test tomorrow and hopefully it&#8217;s darker!!!

Africaqueen &#8211; Yay for 3 eggs!!!! I really truly hope your future take home baby/babies are in those egg&#8217;s. Come on little eggie&#8217;s, fertilise!!!

AFM &#8211; My temp has officially gone back down to pre-ovulation temps, which means AF will be showing her lovely head tomorrow or Sunday (as expected). It is also means NO MORE TEMPING &#8211; hurray!!!!! Haha. I finally do not need to do it anymore.
Oh, one thing I forgot to say the other day.. From what I can tell, most people seem to get 2-3 scans during their stimming faze to check on their follies, but my clinic doesn&#8217;t do that &#8211; they only do a blood test and scan on day 9 of stimming. The nurse said it was to reduce how many appointments people had, which I can understand as people do still have to work (not everyone can take the time off etc). But still, it means I am going to have a long wait to actually know how I am responding, and if things are looking good or not lol!! I have a few working from home days, and fun activities planned though, so hopefully will be a good distraction.

Hope everyone on this thread has a lovely Friday :)!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->