Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Congrats Africaqueen that is amazing news. Cheering you along!!!:happydance:

Well I got AF yesterday ladies!!! So here goes with round 2!!! I go for baseline scan this morning and pray I have no cysts!!! If all goes to plan we start injections this evening.
Beneath my wing I hope its good news for you xx

Hi, I'm new to all this, thought I would say hi!

We had our first ICSI transfer yesterday so now we're just waiting and hoping. We had the ER on Wednesday then ET on Friday, does that make it a 3 day transfer? When would everyone start testing if you were me? I was told 2nd October but not sure I can wait that long...

Good luck everyone and babydust!

Louise- Yay for AF!! good luck for today. Let us know how you get on x

Welcome Sunshine! No if you had your EC on Wed and ET yesterday that would make it a 2 day transfer ;) Good luck! if u have to test early please do not do it till at least 10 days post transfer as the HCG from the trigger will defo be out of your system by them and if you get a positive you will know its the real deal x

Well ladies, Not long now until our precious embies are transferred! cannot wait until tomorrow, knowing they are with their mother were they should be <3 xxx

Well I had a 5day transfer this morning and I go in for my test at the centre in 9 days I tested yesterday for my trigger still been in my system and it was virtually impossible to find even the faintest line. So my question is, is it possible that 6days past trigger to have it left my system as iv heard it takes 10days or is that just an average ?

Africa good luck for tomorrow wishing you loads of luck &#127808;

Sunshine welcome aboard to good luck to you too try to distract yourself as much as you possibly can to pass the time x

Hi Girl, i tested the trigger out with my 1st cycle and it had left by system at 6dp 2dt but as a rule i would not test until 10dpt to be certain its a accurate result x

Ahh they will be back where they belong tomorrow Africaqueen :)

Louise31, yay for starting! Hope all goes well

Lovesunshine, good luck for when you decide to test

19 , hope you get your bfp too!

I haven't decided when I'm going to test yet but i don't know if i can hold out 9 days but i suppose iv done all the difficult bits and the wait should be the easy bit of it all i know for sure I'm going to try and hold out till at least mid week next week x

How did baseline go louise31?

Doxie, how are you?

I'm well. I tested this morning 5dp5dt and it was a BFN. I know.. still early. I am a poas addict which I know is bad. I am going to test again tomorrow. My beta is on Tuesday (in 3 days).

Hi all!
Well I went for my baseline and unfortunately my lining is still too thick to begin treatment. The sonographer noticed a small mass and said that it could be a polyp or just a clot from the scratch that will come away with my lining. She was not happy for me to begin treatment until I have seen another sonographer on Monday who has 3D / 4D imagery camera and that will enable her to be sure whether or not it is a polyp. The issue I have at the moment is whether I have actually started AF as I began spotting brown on Wednesday and it was the same on Thursday, then on Friday when I went to the toilet I lost more blood and that is when I contacted the hospital to request treatment. For the rest of the day I went back to spotting again. Today I have lost a couple of gushes (sorry!) of blood in the loo but gone back to spotting again. I explained this to the sonographer and asked if it could be due to the scratch and she said it could possibly be. I just don't know what is going on if I have a thick lining why is it not coming away as a steady period!!? If things improve I can start treatment Monday....So frustrating!!

Ahh hope it improves for you louise31, did you spot the day you actually had the scratch?
I'm not sure why it wouldn't be a steady period, maybe it's just slow starting x

No I didnt spot after the scratch which I thought was a bit strange. I do hope that its a very slow starting period but definitely need it to start properly so I stand a chance this month! Just hope things dont get held up.

Ostara - Yeah I agree with your comment, and that's why I said I know what she is saying is correct (that if it were before the 1970s we would have had no help at all). I know there is always positives in negatives, but sometimes I feel it sucks all the same I guess. IDK, no big deal anyway :).

Africaqueen - I'm so glad that the results have been better this round for you and that you get to do 3DT instead of 2! Sending you lots of stickyness for post transfer!!

Louise - That sounds very much like my cycle last month. I started light brown spotting on a wednesday, then it turned to dark brown spotting the thursday. Thursday evening after I went to the loo and wiped, I had fresh red blood (& its very typical for my period to start in the evening/overnight). But the next day it had gone back to brown spotting. I didn't end up getting my proper flow until the saturday.
However, I had been taking my temperature and noticed it hadn't dropped back down when the spotting started, which I had found weird because normally my temp drops a bit when spotting starts. I think my body was still producing some progrestogen (excuse spelling), and thats why it was so slow to start. Fingers are crossed that you can begin on monday and there are no more delays! If you start monday then we'll be perfect cycle buddies :).

AFM - full flow started today, so stimming begins tomorrow. Starting to feel nervous about the needle now lol.

Welcome Sunshine and 19yo - good luck for your cycles :).

Xox

LoveSunshine -- Good luck!!! I warn you if you want to test wait as long as you can.. I started testing at 5dp3dt and then 6dp3dt the line looked a little darker and today at 7dp3dt it was lighter so I am guessing it's still the trigger after 11 and a half days!!!!! Once you started testing you won't be able to stop and the trigger is just evil. Hope it doesn't stay in your system as long!

Africa -- Good luck tomorrow!!! Hope those embies snuggle in real good!!

Hi all!
Well I went for my baseline and unfortunately my lining is still too thick to begin treatment. The sonographer noticed a small mass and said that it could be a polyp or just a clot from the scratch that will come away with my lining. She was not happy for me to begin treatment until I have seen another sonographer on Monday who has 3D / 4D imagery camera and that will enable her to be sure whether or not it is a polyp. The issue I have at the moment is whether I have actually started AF as I began spotting brown on Wednesday and it was the same on Thursday, then on Friday when I went to the toilet I lost more blood and that is when I contacted the hospital to request treatment. For the rest of the day I went back to spotting again. Today I have lost a couple of gushes (sorry!) of blood in the loo but gone back to spotting again. I explained this to the sonographer and asked if it could be due to the scratch and she said it could possibly be. I just don't know what is going on if I have a thick lining why is it not coming away as a steady period!!? If things improve I can start treatment Monday....So frustrating!!

Sorry you have to go through all this hun!!!! Hoping everything gets better so you can get started <3 praying for you!

Ostara - Yeah I agree with your comment, and that's why I said I know what she is saying is correct (that if it were before the 1970s we would have had no help at all). I know there is always positives in negatives, but sometimes I feel it sucks all the same I guess. IDK, no big deal anyway :).

Africaqueen - I'm so glad that the results have been better this round for you and that you get to do 3DT instead of 2! Sending you lots of stickyness for post transfer!!

Louise - That sounds very much like my cycle last month. I started light brown spotting on a wednesday, then it turned to dark brown spotting the thursday. Thursday evening after I went to the loo and wiped, I had fresh red blood (& its very typical for my period to start in the evening/overnight). But the next day it had gone back to brown spotting. I didn't end up getting my proper flow until the saturday.
However, I had been taking my temperature and noticed it hadn't dropped back down when the spotting started, which I had found weird because normally my temp drops a bit when spotting starts. I think my body was still producing some progrestogen (excuse spelling), and thats why it was so slow to start. Fingers are crossed that you can begin on monday and there are no more delays! If you start monday then we'll be perfect cycle buddies :).

AFM - full flow started today, so stimming begins tomorrow. Starting to feel nervous about the needle now lol.

Welcome Sunshine and 19yo - good luck for your cycles :).

Xox

Yay!!!!!!! Good luck hun. The needles aren't as bad as you think :hugs:

Thats great news katbar, you and louise31 together now!

Louise31, my last cycle I had to take provera so I know it's different but I started off spotting whichis unusu? For me and took a few days to start properly when I'm normally full heavy flow straight away

Louise- Im sorry things could be delayed for you. I know the feeling as we were all set to start our 1st cycle 3yrs ago and it was found i was not immune to rubella so we were delayed by 6wks whilst i had the mmr jabs :( it will all come together soon enough x

Kat- Yay for starting stimms!! so u start today right? wishing u tons of luck x

Beneath- Have you poas again?? x

Right gang im off to the clinic to get our embryo's transferred <3 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly