Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Ohh meant to say Doxie- It is too soon! early peeing on a stick just upsets us, often needlessly so hang in there x

Thanks for your support ladies!! Well today AF has a bit more flow but is still not quite like usual. Hopefully it will improve today and I am just praying that the clot or polyp disappears before 12oclock tomorrow then we can start this cycle tomorrow. Katbar it would be great to start Monday then we could support and compare how we are doing!!! Heres hoping!!!!

well ladies i am pupo with twins! <3 transfer went very smoothly, the embryologist said our embies are 8 cells each with no fragmentation and excellent quality! ;) Had to sign some papers to say i have been told there is a high chance of twins. OTD is the 4th Oct so let the 2ww madness commence! lol. I am gonna relax and read my magazine and my dad is doing me a roast dinner later so lazy day for me xxx

Word of advice to all the ladies who have not tested yet....don't. I wouldn't recommend it until at least 8dpt for a 5dt.
AFM: I'm not going to stop now. BFN for me at 6dp5dt. Very upsetting. Just hold our to test if you can

Word of advice to all the ladies who have not tested yet....don't. I wouldn't recommend it until at least 8dpt for a 5dt.
AFM: I'm not going to stop now. BFN for me at 6dp5dt. Very upsetting. Just hold our to test if you can

Once you start you can't stop. My line has been getting lighter since 5dp3dt and today it is barely there.. 12 and a half day past trigger and it is still lingering in my body!!!

We still have time hun!!! I was pretty bummed all day myself but we have to try and stay positive.

well ladies i am pupo with twins! <3 transfer went very smoothly, the embryologist said our embies are 8 cells each with no fragmentation and excellent quality! ;) Had to sign some papers to say i have been told there is a high chance of twins. OTD is the 4th Oct so let the 2ww madness commence! lol. I am gonna relax and read my magazine and my dad is doing me a roast dinner later so lazy day for me xxx

Yayy!!! Congrats on being PUPO!!!! Snuggle in embies!!

Thanks for your support ladies!! Well today AF has a bit more flow but is still not quite like usual. Hopefully it will improve today and I am just praying that the clot or polyp disappears before 12oclock tomorrow then we can start this cycle tomorrow. Katbar it would be great to start Monday then we could support and compare how we are doing!!! Heres hoping!!!!

Praying for you!!!!

Doxie -- look at this website. https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer it makes me feel better. For a 3-day transfer like myself it says hcg is high enough to be detected at 11dp3dt and for a 5-day transfer at 9dp5dt.. we still have time!!!

Congrats on being pupo with twins!!! Make sure you relax now. You have done all you can :happydance::hugs:

Congrats Africaqueen, you just carry on relaxing and let your embies snuggle in :) praying for you too and all of you who are pupo here, which is nearly everyone now!
Hope your all well xx

Ladies- There is a reason why we are given OTD's. Try and stop testing. Testing every day is not going to alter the outcome... i am talking from experience xxx

3dp2dt...time is going so sloooowly!

At least I'm not having any symptoms to google lol

How is everyone doing? Any more POASing we need to know about?? ;-)

Thanks Beneath. That does make me feel a little better.
Yep, LoveSunshine.. lol. Still BFN.
Rough morning for me. My little sister's dachshund died last night. He was a big part of my family. It's been a weepy morning.

I very stupidly tested today as well. Because, obviously, I saw how disappointed some of you lovely ladies had been after testing early and thought I'd like a bit of that disappointment for myself! :dohh:

Obviously bfn. I'm 5dp5dt and have read lots of stories about women getting positive tests at this point, so thought it was worth a go... But I've also read lots of stories about women getting bfns on day 5 and then getting a bfp on day 6 or 7, so I'm trying to remain hopeful.

I'm feeling like my period is on her way... I was warned by my clinic that the progesterone would make me feel like that, but I'm not feeling especially positive right now.

I used an internet cheapie test - got a bag full of them off eBay for a couple of pounds. I do wonder about how accurate they are though... I question the effectiveness of anything that costs less than 10p a piece lol. I have some FRER tests and a couple of clearblue digital (because you can never have too many, right!? Lol) so when I next test, I'll use the FRER, I think.

I wish I could say I won't test again until OTD on Sunday, but I'd be lying.

Hope everyone else is having a good week and that those of us who haven't already tested early are smart enough not to join in with our disappointment! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->