Any ladies starting IVF in September?

OTD- Official test date ;) and yeah they are very reliable. I have been preg twice before and got a strong positive on stick tests straight away. My OTD is 4th Oct, and Sunshine's is the 2nd. I am not sure about the others xxx

My OTD Is the 29, I'm unsure about the whole of the uk as I'm having a blood test they recommended to try and not use stick tests as like others have said a blood test is far more reliable x

My OTD is Sunday (28th). I'm. 6dp5dt today... And another BFN this morning. I really feel like I'm out this cycle :( I know it's still early, but there's not even a hint of a second line.

I haven't told hubby that I've tested early. He's going to be so disappointed when we test on Sunday. I don't want to ruin the rest of his week like I've ruined the rest of mine :(

I keep googling trying to find success stories for 2DTs and keep finding the opposite :-(

Why do we do it to ourselves and why is it so difficult to stop??

Stay strong ladies, you have your otd's and your not there yet so a bfn doesn't mean bfn by the time your otd's are here
I know I'm not at your stages now but I'm wishing you all bfps! X

My clinic is in Southampton and they do a blood test approximately 2 weeks after egg retrieval, all clinics are different I suppose, I dont tthink I would want to test earlier or at all myself as ive always hated testing but at the same time if it doesnt work I dont want to hear that from somebody else
Not that I'm there yet but I'm always thinking about everything!

Ostara- It is waaay too early! i know the 2ww is pure torture but hang in there. You are far from out yet x

Sunshine- My friend had her twins following a 2dt so please stop worrying. If your embie is meant to stick, it will regardless of when it was transferred. This 2ww really messes with your head but we are going through it together so we can support eachother x

Star- Oh obviously all clinics have their own system then. Personally i like to test myself at home as every stage of this journey has been clinical and peeing on a stick at home feels pretty normal which is good x

To all of us in the 2ww, stay strong ladies. This is my 4th time. I feel fine for now but i always do until the 2nd week. Then i swing from 'yes i know its worked' to 'omg i cannot stand another fail' so its perfectly normal the emotions we are going through. I wish we could fast forward to OTD in one way, but on the other hand, i have always found this time special as regardless if its worked or not, we get to spend 2wks with more hope than we ever usually have and its a nice time xxx

Aw that's a lovely thought actually, you're right, it is a special time.

That won't stop it from doing my head in tho ;-)

Hey ladies, sorry I've been MIA the past few days.. I've had a rough few days, very emotional/weepy!!! Hoping everyone is doing good and we start getting some good news in here soon <3

Well ladies, I had my beta today and my cycle was officially a BFN. I am bummed but I will survive. None of this is guaranteed. I still have two frosties. I'm going to take some time and relax now.

Well ladies, I had my beta today and my cycle was officially a BFN. I am bummed but I will survive. None of this is guaranteed. I still have two frosties. I'm going to take some time and relax now.

I'm so sorry hun :( be thankful for those frosties!!!!

Doxie soooooo sorry to hear your news. Big hugs sent to you xxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I am very sorry to hear that Doxie :( i know how tough it is but you will get through this and continue your journey x

Beneath- Ah hun its natural to be emotional with the 2ww and all those hormones messing us up! not long until OTD now is it?? everything crossed! x

I am very sorry to hear that Doxie :( i know how tough it is but you will get through this and continue your journey x

Beneath- Ah hun its natural to be emotional with the 2ww and all those hormones messing us up! not long until OTD now is it?? everything crossed! x

It's Thursday! Can't come fast enough.

Beneath- Not long now then! it seems to of gone so quick! obviously not for you though huh ;) wishing you tons of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->