Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Yeah im super relaxed for now. Always am the 1st week, the 2nd week is a different ball game... lol x

Doxie – Sorry about the BFN :(. I can only imagine how terrible you must be feeling right now.. Sending you lots of hugs! Xo

BNW – Not long for you now. Still got my fingers crossed and remaining positive for you – best of luck!!!!

Ostara – I hope it’s just too early for those test to be positive yet! Hopefully you’re pleasantly surprised! Hugs!

Star – how’s your puppy doing with the chemo?

Africaqueen – How have you been feeling? Just over a week to test time for you!

AFM – second injection out of the way, third tonight! Not sure if I am feeling anything from it all yet.. I maybe a lil more emotional, but hard to tell. I did laugh this morning as I was ripping my smiley face bandaid off – it hurt like hell haha!! I basically just waxed a small patch on my belly (and I am not even hairy). It hurt worse than the injection :haha:. Will be using my less sticky micky and Minnie ones from now on!

Hope everyone has a good Hump Day! xox

Doxie – Sorry about the BFN :(. I can only imagine how terrible you must be feeling right now.. Sending you lots of hugs! Xo

BNW – Not long for you now. Still got my fingers crossed and remaining positive for you – best of luck!!!!

Ostara – I hope it’s just too early for those test to be positive yet! Hopefully you’re pleasantly surprised! Hugs!

Star – how’s your puppy doing with the chemo?

Africaqueen – How have you been feeling? Just over a week to test time for you!

AFM – second injection out of the way, third tonight! Not sure if I am feeling anything from it all yet.. I maybe a lil more emotional, but hard to tell. I did laugh this morning as I was ripping my smiley face bandaid off – it hurt like hell haha!! I basically just waxed a small patch on my belly (and I am not even hairy). It hurt worse than the injection :haha:. Will be using my less sticky micky and Minnie ones from now on!

Hope everyone has a good Hump Day! xox

Hehe.. I had Hello Kitty bandaids and those always made me happy. Hey, whatever brings a smile to our face at a time like this, right!!!!

I've started getting spots on my chest, is that just from the progesterone do you think?

The progesterone has turned me into a spotty mess, LS!

Hope everyone is well.. Another BFN for me today. 7dp5dt. Not much hope left now.

Sunday 28th. I know it's technically still early, based on my OTD, but it seems unlikely that I'll go from absolutely no line at all to a bfp now. My clinic seems to set the OTD quite late (no beta, just hpt). I'll be 11dp5dt by then.

I feel like my period is coming. I think the only thing holding it away is the progesterone.

I haven't told hubby that I've tested, but I have told him how I'm feeling. We're already talking about our next steps. When my period comes, I'm going to do the hidden infections test to see if there's anything sinister causing my thin lining and short periods. I want to be sure before we do a frozen transfer with one of our precious frosties. I don't want to waste another embryo.

It can happen, I've read loads about it happening.

I've never heard of a hidden infections test!

Its over for me.. Started spotting last night which is heavier this morning and not even a faint line on a frer. i can't believe this is happening :cry:

So sorry about the BFN's ladies. I know it's difficult, so take time for yourself and hubby to grieve the process. I hope you have follow up appointments to work out the next plan. lots of hugs xx

I have a phone consult with the doctor today. I guess we are going to talk about next step. I still have two frosties but I just need a minute. Not sure how long they make you wait anyway

Sorry to hear that doxie, sending you hugs and focus on your frosties when your ready xx

Sorry about the bfn ostara but stay strong, sending huge and luck for Sunday xx

Sorry this is happening beneath, I know nothing I can say will make you feel better but we're here for you xx

Katbar, sounds like youre doing well :)

Vets went well thank you, she only had to stay in an hour, another £525 but it will be worth it to keep her well!

Thanks, hun. I've had a very rough day. The tears just won't stop falling. I knew it would hurt if it didn't work, but I didn't know it would hurt this bad. Ostara and Doxie, if it means anything, be thankful for your frosties. Unfortunately, I have none and will have to start all over =(

BMW so sorry to hear your news! None of us deserve what we have to go through with all of this. It is awful and truly tests us. Take some time for you now bug hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->