Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Sorry beneath, take time to make sure your ready to try again, it's so unfair we have to go through this but it will happen for us xxx

Sorry beneath, take time to make sure your ready to try again, it's so unfair we have to go through this but it will happen for us xxx

Thanks, hun.. We paid cash for this cycle and won't have the money to do that again so will probably have to get a loan =(

BMW Big hugs!!:hugs: So sorry you are going through this xx

Sunshine- Yep same here, not drank for a mth, not a single drop and i do enjoy a glass or 5 of wine! lol. I hope i dont get to drink another glass for errr around 9mths? haha x

Beneath- Its surprising how strong you can be when you have no other choice. I lost my lovely mum Aug 2011 and our 1st IVF failed in the Sep. I thought my heart would never recover, but it did. Although a piece of me is always missing. My mum took a piece of my heart with her <3 xxx

Sunshine- Yep same here, not drank for a mth, not a single drop and i do enjoy a glass or 5 of wine! lol. I hope i dont get to drink another glass for errr around 9mths? haha x

Beneath- Its surprising how strong you can be when you have no other choice. I lost my lovely mum Aug 2011 and our 1st IVF failed in the Sep. I thought my heart would never recover, but it did. Although a piece of me is always missing. My mum took a piece of my heart with her <3 xxx

So sorry for your loss, hun <3 She is watching over you and is the reason for your strength :hugs:

Thank you hun an yes i truly believe my mum gives me spiritual strength to carry on. My mum was actually a very good Psychic and before she died wrote me a note(she died of ALS so had no voice) saying 'you WILL be a mum' and i firmly believe that xxx

Aw I'm sorry Africaqueen, I lost Mum to a heart attack in 2007, I was only 26, makes me so sad to think she'll never meet my children :-( I've got 6 nephews and she met all of them xx

Thank you hun an yes i truly believe my mum gives me spiritual strength to carry on. My mum was actually a very good Psychic and before she died wrote me a note(she died of ALS so had no voice) saying 'you WILL be a mum' and i firmly believe that xxx

Wow. Amazing!!!

So sorry Africaqueen and lovesunshine, I lost my dad last year and the hardest thing ive ever been through, 3 months after lost a family friend and 3 months after that my nan all whilst ttc and being on Clomid, through all that though ttc is never away from my mind, wishing you all bfps very soon xx

Sorry for your losses Sunshine and Star <3
I lost both my babies and tubes due to ectopics in 2010, lost my mum in 2011 and had a failed IVF, lost my best friend Jane in 2012 due to diabetes and had another failed IVF, lost my other closest friend Kelly in 2013 and another failed IVF(Both Jane an Kelly were my bridesmaids at our wedding. Makes me sad to look at those pictures now of the girls with my mum but kinda a comfort to think they are together) Been a hellish time so praying things change this time. Long overdue xxx

Sorry for your losses Sunshine and Star <3
I lost both my babies and tubes due to ectopics in 2010, lost my mum in 2011 and had a failed IVF, lost my best friend Jane in 2012 due to diabetes and had another failed IVF, lost my other closest friend Kelly in 2013 and another failed IVF(Both Jane an Kelly were my bridesmaids at our wedding. Makes me sad to look at those pictures now of the girls with my mum but kinda a comfort to think they are together) Been a hellish time so praying things change this time. Long overdue xxx

You deserve it hun. It is your time!!!!

Definitely Africaqueen, your turn now :) xx

Wow. You ladies have been through so much! Stay strong and try to think positive! I really hope that it is your time africaqueen.. you deserve it!

BNW, Doxie – I’m sorry this cycle turned out to be a bust for you both :(. I think it’s obviously hard emotionally, but the added aspect we have to deal with is that it’s also hard financially. It’s not like when you’re trying naturally and you just get on with it for another month.. you obviously have to have the funds to be able to try again, and it’s an added strain to the emotional part. Thinking of you and sending you both lots of hugs!

Ostara – That really stinks about the continuing BFN’s. While I know there is still a small chance for a turn around, I can understand your feelings as they would be mine too in your situation. Big hugs hun!!

Between poorly dogs and BFN’s, it’s not looking bright in here right now :(.

AFM – I will probably be MIA for a few days.. A family friend passed away from cancer. They were a close friend of my mum’s for about 20 years, so she is pretty upset. It’s sad news.. he was only in his 50’s, which while that’s not super young, it’s also not that old either. My mum lives 2-2.5 hours away, so leaving work early to go keep her company tonight and tomorrow. Then I am out all day Sunday with my sister, and then first thing Monday morning is my scan and blood test (which I will be nervous about as I have obviously had no insight into how I am responding so far).

Louise – I am feeling alright so far. I have had 4 days of injections, and then this morning I had my first Orgalutran injection (to prevent me ovulating). I have felt tired, but not exhausted. It’s more just a general feeling of almost ‘weakness’ and not feeling over energetic. I also got up yesterday feeling quite faint, but it did subside, and I have felt alright today.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well as best they can be in the not so nice circumstances). Hope I haven’t missed anyone, but got to get stuck back into work! Enjoy your weekends! xoxox

Just saw your post Africaqueen - that's such a lot to go through, and like the other girls, I admire how strong you are! Hoping you will soon have your BFP and some positive things to look forward to!! xoxo

Kat- I am sorry to hear about your mums friend xx see u in a few days xx

Really feel like my period is going to come today, I'm 7dp2dt so am feeling pretty crap even though it's still really early :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->