Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Awe. Don't feel sad for me. There is a reason it wasn't meant to be right now. We will get our bfp's someday

I just wish everybody who goes through this journey could have their bfp first time, I know its life but why does it have to be cruel to those that deserve things the most. I really do hope yous get ur bfp next time around. Sending you lots of love and wishes xxl

I just wish everybody who goes through this journey could have their bfp first time, I know its life but why does it have to be cruel to those that deserve things the most. I really do hope yous get ur bfp next time around. Sending you lots of love and wishes xxl

Thanks Hun! I will never understand it myself, but one thing I've learned along the way is that life isn't fair and isn't meant to be understood.!

Congratulations, 19. It's about time someone in this group had some good news!

I haven't tested today, don't see the point. I've started spotting so testing tomorrow will just be a formality so I can tell the clinic I tested on OTD.

Dreading going back to work on Monday. I just want to try again as soon as possible, but i have to wait until the new year because I don't have any annual leave left for this year :( I hate that work gets in the way of something so important!

Congratulations, 19. It's about time someone in this group had some good news!

I haven't tested today, don't see the point. I've started spotting so testing tomorrow will just be a formality so I can tell the clinic I tested on OTD.

Dreading going back to work on Monday. I just want to try again as soon as possible, but i have to wait until the new year because I don't have any annual leave left for this year :( I hate that work gets in the way of something so important!

I'm sorry hun :( try and hang in there. I know it's hard. I still have my moments.

Congratulations 19! Really pleased for you :) xx

I've considered taking it as sick leave, love, but that would affect my annual bonus, which is a fairly substantial amount of money... Plus, I'm not sure whether doing another cycle so close to Christmas would be a good idea because I love Christmas... If it fails again, will I wish I hadn't ruined the holiday?

I guess my next step is to talk to my consultant and see if he has any suggestions as to how we can improve my lining for next time. I know there's no definite proof that my lining was the only reason this cycle has failed, but I don't want to risk wasting another embryo without sorting it out.

Yes, Ostara.. def. want to make sure your lining is as good as it can be.

I did have a phone consult with my Dr. I am going back on the birth control pill tomorrow. I will be on this for about 6 weeks. Then I am going on Lupron shots for a week, Estrogen pills for two weeks and back on the progesterone for 6 days. I'm looking to have a FET the first week of November.
I did get some good news in all of this sadness. I was super bummed thinking we transferred our best embryo. The blast we did transfer was not that good of quality... it was a 1BB. Turns out by day 6 the other two blasts are top notch fully expanded blasts. I hope they survive thaw. We are going to transfer both. Hopefully one will stick.

That sounds like a great plan doxie, stay positive as you will
Have a great chance with the 2 top quality embies xx

Girl- HUGE congrats!! so nice to see a BFP in here and hope it has a domino effect! lol. How many dpt are you? x

Doxie and Ostara- Glad you are both looking forward and have plans in place :) x

Hi to Star, Beneath, and all the gang x

AFM- Well the first half of the 2ww is over, so i am starting to get very nervous now. I am still getting weird scratching sensations so praying it is implantation as that is supposed to complete today. Time will tell xxx

When is otd Africaqueen? Sorry I know you've probably already said!

Well ladies, no big surprise here, but I am officially not pregnant :(

Feeling really rubbish today. I didn't expect it to hit me so hard. It's not like I'm surprised. I knew it was going to be negative before I even peed on the stick this morning, but now it's really over (for this cycle, at least) and I feel so sad and so negative :(

You know when you have those days when it feels like you'll never be a mum? I'm having one of those days :( it's silly. I know we have our frosties so we have plenty of options and the fact that it didn't work this time doesn't mean it won't work next time, but I seem to be having trouble focusing on that right now :(

So sorry Ostara :-( I can't imagine how hard it is but try and think positively, at least you do have frosties. Sending huge :hugs: xx

Sorry ostara, I get that feeling that I'm not going to be a mum everyday but we will, as hard as it seems now we will all get there xx

Well ladies, no big surprise here, but I am officially not pregnant :(

Feeling really rubbish today. I didn't expect it to hit me so hard. It's not like I'm surprised. I knew it was going to be negative before I even peed on the stick this morning, but now it's really over (for this cycle, at least) and I feel so sad and so negative :(

You know when you have those days when it feels like you'll never be a mum? I'm having one of those days :( it's silly. I know we have our frosties so we have plenty of options and the fact that it didn't work this time doesn't mean it won't work next time, but I seem to be having trouble focusing on that right now :(

:hugs: I know nothing anybody says can make you feel better right now because I know it doesn't make me feel better. Just know you are not alone and we are all here for you.
I told my sister the other day that maybe I am just not meant to be a mom and I should give up, but I know that's not true. I get the same moments where I feel like I'll never get there, but we will.

Hi lovesunshine, I'm fine, just getting impatient for af to hurry up so I can start! How are you, any signs?

I'm good, did a couple of tests today (because I'm obsessed and can't be stopped) and I think things are going well :)

image.jpg

I am 9dp2dt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"