Any ladies starting IVF in September?

Hi ladies,

I'm sorry for the selfish post. I've read everyone's post and wish I could comment individually, but I'm feeling very low today :( 9dp5dt. BFN. I can't fool myself into thinking the result will be any different on Sunday anymore.

I hope you're all ok. You're all very strong ladies x

Big hugs Ostara. I truly hope you just have a late implanter which CAN happen. Not every pregnancy is text book. Hang in there. Not long. xxx

Hi ladies,

I'm sorry for the selfish post. I've read everyone's post and wish I could comment individually, but I'm feeling very low today :( 9dp5dt. BFN. I can't fool myself into thinking the result will be any different on Sunday anymore.

I hope you're all ok. You're all very strong ladies x

Sorry you're feeling so low Ostara :-( sending :hugs:

Hehe it's fine and defo needed sometimes.

Why can't we just turn green or blue when it works eh?? Grrrr.

Urgh, why would I feel crappy in the afternoons? Feeling quite sick :-(

Hopefully your feeling crappy cos your going to get a bfp lovesunshine!

Just got home and couldn't help peeing on a stick - BFN of course. Why can't I be one of those early ladies?!??

LoveSunshine! Stop poas! Worst thing ever! I know it is so hard to wait though!

I agree with doxie. Learned my lesson for ivf number two. I will NOT poas and if I do it will be day of beta.

Sunshine- You are only 7dp2dt arent u? so your embie has not even had chance to fully implant and start secreting hcg into your system yet. Waaaay too early.
If you are gonna do it, dont do it until at least 10dp2dt and even then its quite early to expect a bfp. I know its very hard x

Thinking of all you girls that have had BFNS and i have been where u are now and its awful. I truly hope never to be there again. God knows how i have coped this far. I am starting to get nervy now, with the second part of the 2ww coming up.
But, i have had since late last night(started when i was in bed) like a 'pinching' small stabbing pain in the pelvic area and in the same position, and i had it for most of today in work and again for a hour tonight so i am praying its a good sign. Have not had it with previous cycles. I have had the cramps from the progesterone and pain in my ovaries from the EC but this is different. PLEASE GOD let it be implantation pains! xxx

For those ladies who test early ;)

This is what happens in a day 3 transfer :

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins - the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely implanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Fingers crossed for implantation paims Africaqueen! X

I know I know, I can't help it tho!

How are you all doing? Fingers crossed AQ!

Well iv tested today my beta is Monday and iv a positive, iv tried uploading it but it has not worked so set it as my avatar ��

Thank you I really feel lucky for it working first time but I'm also so sad for the girls that have had the disappointing news recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->